Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

5 hours ago, BrazilianJoe said:

being knocked down, or knocked out of bounds (teleports back to valid position) when fishing on the Cambian Drift may disable all user controls. was using the 2nd infested fishing harpoon.

User must abort and lose all rewards.

/unstuck did not help.

The same happened to me once. In my case, what happened was that while I was fishing, a charger flew in from a blind spot, and when the harpoon hit it, it went nuts and flew into the sky. I guess the system was waiting for the harpoon to return before it gave back control, and since it flew off into the stratosphere, it soft-locked the frame.

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Potential permanent fix to Void Dash being disabled by Vault Mechs, more work will be needed on this, but we have made some progress here. 

This bug sounds like there is a lore reason for it to happen, given the history between operator, warframe and necramech. It is almost as if the game's programming has become self-aware or sentient of its own lore, and so introduced this... feature, that the developers are trying to counteract. 

I've loved many things about this update, except the grind and the timegate of the helminth system. You fixed the son token grind and I appreciate it. You haven't fixed the Scintillant grind yet and you have to do that.

But for the sake of God, make subsume slots increase the number of frames that can be consumed at the same time by the Helminth. I cannot believe that we have to wait 44 DAYS to be able to play with all the abilities. Dudes we have lives too, you can't expect us to input 44 fricking days of play time in your game. It's horrendous. This isn't vanilla WoW.

Seriously DE, are you not tired with Fishing/hunting/mining? Because i know i'am, and i still think that is not what Warframe should be doing in these "OpEn WoRLds"...

EDIT : Just spent the last 3h farming those F******* 5 common birds for Mother. That's some BS right here

Il y a 6 heures, BrazilianJoe a dit :

being knocked down, or knocked out of bounds (teleports back to valid position) when fishing on the Cambian Drift may disable all user controls. was using the 2nd infested fishing harpoon.

User must abort and lose all rewards.

/unstuck did not help.

The EXACT same thing happened to me only with 1st infested fishing rod. This post needs more visibility. I was stuck in a cave only problem was my pet killed the infested then for hours no new spawns came to kill me so I was forced to abort mission. Also Scintillant. >.>

We still have Acquired Gem notification right in our faces in the middle of the screen blocking the whole view.

I believe I will speak for many of the players when I say that when we go mining, we go for a mining session, so it is infuriating to have Acquired Gem icon slapped across your screen every time you mine some insignificant gem of which you have thousands anyways. But wait with latest update you managed to add some white "waves" around the icon which blocks even more of our view. And also to add to that, while that stupid icon is in our faces, if we are lucky enough to stumble upon next mining spot, we cannot mine until that icon disappears, because for one stupid icon in our faces, and the white dots to shoot at do not activate until Acquired Gem icon goes away.

Also, a lot of the times we have to mine under duress, so instead of fending off some pesky grineer, corpus, spiders or some half dead glowy bugs, we are staring at this wonderful idiotic Acquired Gem icon plastered in our faces. How frikkin hard is it to realise that some insignificant things can be announced to us on the side of the screen without blocking our view. Who comes up with these ideas? That also includes railjack, when you come back to your railjack right after mission is finished, you get several reward notifications show up right in the middle of the screen. Majority of time you come back to railjack which was boarded so you have to quickly react to clear the enemies and/or fix the breach. But, nah, we have to look at the stupid reward icons for 10 seconds.

Can we get an increase to thaumica drop rates or have someone look at it to see if it's even intentionally that low, 46 after hours of farming isn't good, maybe it's just my RNG but it doesn't feel intentionally that some people experience consistent drops from requiem monuments and others get nothing after hours of every method of acquisition

got couple bugs report.

D9DADC36F6A9B72921946BE372383678079A3FC7 (1920×1017)

enemies under the slug water. *caution* do not attack the enemy in the water for once you kill it with the spear throwing your bug and stuck because somehow the body of that will fling and your warframe will be stuck and all you can do is use the aim button.  To unstuck yourself this is where the painful part is, you have to get either a xbox controller or some sort controller that can wired up to your computer then use the controller to move yourself to de-bug yourself then you can switch back once your able use other ability then your freely go back to your keyboard.

This bug I don't understand but I think it disable certain controls uses but it didn't disable chat or either one of those, and typing unstuck doesn't help at all.

Another bug is the Shuda sentient cannon gun, that thing flickering moving small part of it back and forward and I ask did the other players had the same issues.  yes they did have the same issues.

Hi there ! A little reminder about emissives on Khora deluxe's head and butt who still doesn't work. It's not meant to be some lame dark glass. In fact, it nearly worked when the skin came out, because you could see the colors changing during the selection, only to dissapear after confirmed it. Since, the following updates completely destroyed the emissives …

Also, the primary color on Pulchranopsis Syandana is way too brigh compared to others. Here, a screenshot showing clearly the same colors rendered differently between primary and secondary parts :

Révélation

owG0Ag9.jpg

il y a une heure, muziqaz a dit :

We still have Acquired Gem notification right in our faces in the middle of the screen blocking the whole view.

I believe I will speak for many of the players when I say that when we go mining, we go for a mining session, so it is infuriating to have Acquired Gem icon slapped across your screen every time you mine some insignificant gem of which you have thousands anyways. But wait with latest update you managed to add some white "waves" around the icon which blocks even more of our view. And also to add to that, while that stupid icon is in our faces, if we are lucky enough to stumble upon next mining spot, we cannot mine until that icon disappears, because for one stupid icon in our faces, and the white dots to shoot at do not activate until Acquired Gem icon goes away.

Also, a lot of the times we have to mine under duress, so instead of fending off some pesky grineer, corpus, spiders or some half dead glowy bugs, we are staring at this wonderful idiotic Acquired Gem icon plastered in our faces. How frikkin hard is it to realise that some insignificant things can be announced to us on the side of the screen without blocking our view. Who comes up with these ideas? That also includes railjack, when you come back to your railjack right after mission is finished, you get several reward notifications show up right in the middle of the screen. Majority of time you come back to railjack which was boarded so you have to quickly react to clear the enemies and/or fix the breach. But, nah, we have to look at the stupid reward icons for 10 seconds.

While we're at it, can we get an option to turn off the whole zoom into your cached animal/fish to display useless stuff like its weight etc. All while we do this, our other tranqued animals can get demolished by nearby mobs or you can actually get killed by mobs as well because while we're looking at that cute infested animal other enemies won't wait for us to finish before beating us to death. In a calm fishing/hunting game that would be ok but here in most cases its swarming with enemies and there is really no point in going back and forth to that zoom view for every single fish/animal we catch especially since we have to do it hundreds of times. Or at least make it just the first time we catch something new while the rest of the time just show it like a rare resource pick-up.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb krazox:

I've loved many things about this update, except the grind and the timegate of the helminth system. You fixed the son token grind and I appreciate it. You haven't fixed the Scintillant grind yet and you have to do that.

But for the sake of God, make subsume slots increase the number of frames that can be consumed at the same time by the Helminth. I cannot believe that we have to wait 44 DAYS to be able to play with all the abilities. Dudes we have lives too, you can't expect us to input 44 fricking days of play time in your game. It's horrendous. This isn't vanilla WoW.

Its intended by game design. Of course the are going to force you to login day and night to get the fun. In this case to keep you hostage for the player retention and daily log in numbers. Thats all whats matters nowadays. To prettify the bride for a Buyer 😉

After 20+ h farming vault bounties....I have 2 scintilants. And that was from the mech, cause I found none laying around and I did look around quite a bit. Maybe make them show up on radar? or make them easier to see? or more common? IDK, but it sure needs some tunning

Did several Isolation Vault runs up to this point and got 4 scintillants in total (thanks to Baro's kindly ressource booster)

BUT
I came across some more things which I don't like:

- When you did a run and accept the next tier of Iso Vault and a host migration happens, the mission will start but no points for the mixbait occur, making the progress in mission impossible
- At some point the Necramechs render themselfs fully immune against Mag's abilities
- Shooting with amps at them does nothing to remove their shielding whatsoever and dashing through them can disable your Operator abilites and Warframe weapons. Only dying helped
- Why in the Emperors name can the Necramechs be glassed? In t3 Iso Vault my squad and I came across 3 glassed Necramechs which made the whole act defeating them more difficult than it was in the first place

I enjoy Heart of Deimos yes, but there are still many things which need investigation.

Hopefully you can fix most of them, looking forward to it.

As always, be safe and drink enough.

Archived