Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Fishing on a somewhat regular basis gets bugged where fishing spears outright kill the fish and doesnt catch the fish. Happens with both deimos spears and persists until you exit the free roam map.

Deimos "hotspots" are constantly dead spots without a single fish spawning, even with appropriate lures.

Ganglion, terraglobes, pustulite... these things notify you of pick up as if they were rare resources, but they are anything but rare.  I have thousands of each of them, i do not need the notice popping up every three seconds and blocking the chat window so i miss whatever squad is saying, nor do i think having to relocate the chat window specifically when i go to deimos is anywhere near an optimal play experience.

Speaking of rarity... son keeps saying white velocipods are rare.... and they are, like with the resources, anything but.  I have caught far more of them than the greens and purples combined in easily a 5:1 ratio... could we get the creepy kid to at least be quiet after the first time you catch one per session, if not have his voice over at least partially reflect reality of their rarity?  I feel like if i hear him yap about how much of a feat it is to catch one, imma shove a dozen white velocipod floofs down his throat.

The new deimos challenges are not registering any progress.  Ive ridden numerous velicipods, 0/20 progress still.  Ive killed easily 100 juggernaughts in free roam and bounty jaunts... zero progress on challenge.  I melt everything that will burn with my ignis... zero progress on the burning hives challenge.

My friend has a problem making fishing on Deimos impossible. Picking harpoon does not work right - the game thinks it is tranq rifle, though the animation and harpoon itself show up. But if you try to pick up harpoon after picking up for example a drill the game would think it is a harpoon, but hitting fish with it will kill, not capture, so my friend can not fish at deimos at all and getting daughter tokens is really hard. 

my mech and it's arquebex still arent leveling properly, whenever i respawn it it loses some affinity sometimes, are rarely actually keeps any after extraction. the arquebex says it's gained affinity after EVERY mission but does not level. the mech does not show up at end of mission stats for xp

hace 22 horas, KillerXDIZ dijo:

Alright i got plenty of Necramech bugs one of them really funny, everyone in the party could see them

Next the body, you could still use melee attacks and abilities in this form:

pgBX2Pe.jpg

And then Turbo-Corn:

mRfnrP7.jpg

Please DE make this a skin for necramech .

On 2020-08-29 at 3:38 AM, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reduce the timer in Bait Defense and Toxic Tunnels Isolation Vault objectives. They aren't interesting, and feel way too long for what they are worth.

Please reduce Deimos Bounty Excavation's requirements to match Fortuna Bounties. It's annoying that you need to wait for some to finish to start the other ones. Just make them scale off squad size so each player has 1 to do.

Please review Scintilliant further. The spawns and drops are still highly inconsistent. Just make one guaranteed to spawn from the third tier vault at the very least. 

How about Brakk blueprint and parts, Detron blueprint and parts, Dread blueprint, Despair blueprint, Hate blueprint, Broken War blueprint, War blueprint, and all Ephemera blueprints?

Lol Dude 

They already  gave us mods.

Dont push, as all the blueprints u asking for are easy to farm, u just need to be active player. 

God bless

no info on scintillants is concerning. they are still nigh impossible to get when they are necessary for nearly all of the deimos rewards. even if they were supposed to be half as common as cetus wisps rather than this open area's variant of them, this is still abysmally horrible.

VERY URGENT 

Was doing 3rd iso, at some point half way when Loyd was powering up (around 2/4) there was some crash on host side.

I have been migrated to new host, which it was me. 

Then i had to go alone trough all 4 marks with Loyd.

AND AT THE END WHEN I FINISHED BOUNTY !!!!  I DID NOT GET THE BOUNTY REWARDS !!!!!!!! NONE AT ALL 

At this point its worth to think twice before lunching ISO bounty.

DE DEVS please check up this issue.

Thanks !

1 minute ago, Mossheart said:

no info on scintillants is concerning. they are still nigh impossible to get when they are necessary for nearly all of the deimos rewards. even if they were supposed to be half as common as cetus wisps rather than this open area's variant of them, this is still abysmally horrible.

I do agree, also worst part is that after one pre hotfix, they started to drop like crazy i got 30 in few runs. ( with boosters make half of it then ) But now with this new hotfix. after more then 10 runs. I haven't seen even one .

Thanks for fixing the Avichaea conservation! It is much better now.

Also, this update is fantastic! I really enjoy the token system, the size of the open world, the mission types, the ways to get resources, and the general updates to mining and conservation. Also, the secret lore room is really cool and I am excited to get both syndicates to max rank! Will it be possible to get the music from the new corpus ship tileset and Deimos in our orbiters? I really enjoy the music and would like to be able to listen to it while doing things in my orbiter.

Latrox Une's Sample collection is really slow since this hotfix.

Enemies spawn much more slowly, often with rather long gaps where nothing spawns at all (this is also an issue with the Outkill the Grineer bounty stage, long periods with 0 spawns, which was not happening before), and when they do finally spawn they're incredibly stingy with the sample drops - at least solo.  I can't speak for larger groups.

Regardless, it wasn't like this before.  The bounty stage had a pretty good pace, as did the outkill the grineer one.  All that needed done was a fix for large groups uploading, why do these need to be this slow now?  I wrote most of this post while alt+tabbed out waiting on spawns, something I could not have done before.

2 minutes ago, Mal_The_Phoenix said:

so uhhh, help please my mag is not having a very good day 😞 
Warframe0018.jpg
this also affects the articula I have of her 😞
Warframe0016.jpg

That's usually a video card error.  Restart your machine, and double-check your video card's temps if you can.  If it happens again, start to look into things like newer or older drivers.  Hopefully it's a one-off error (it happens, I had it happen once with my old computer) or something reasonably easily correctable and not a sign of a failing card.

17 hours ago, xblackvalorx said:

Scintillant still needs fixed. Saw the recent patch notes. 10 tier 3 vault runs and about 20 bounties later nothing. 

I've been at it since day one and I have one. 

I've got probably 16 hours dedicated purely to farming scintillant and I have a single one. 

I think we can all agree that that's ridiculous, and warrants more changes than making them a tiny bit easier to find in an extremely hectic environment. 

Their drop rates in both isolation vaults and regular bounties need to be much higher. 

I know it's the rare resource for deimos but at this rate, and mind you it's still ticking up as I continue trying to no avail it'll take me about 80 hours of game time to get enough to build one Warframe. And that's just one resource. The thaumica took a good 3 hours as well. 

This is just too grindy DE. Too far. Drastic changes are needed. 

Gonna quote my own self

20 more bounties later

At least ten more vault runs this time with a drop chance booster. Not a single one. 

This is absurd. The minor changes you made did absolutely nothing. 

Reward tables on bounties feel fixed too. Why can I run the bounty where it's common and get rare rewards more often than not, and then run the bounty where it's rare and only get common drops? 

Feels like you guys are legit trying to force players just to buy xaku and it's disingenuous as hell. 

Where are the official drop tables? Odd they're still missing. 

Just looks shady at this point. Trying to monetize more heavily to look juicy for tencent?

14 hours ago, hodagacz said:

Does Scintillant actually exist or is it an illusion? I have been doing nothing but Isolation Vault runs since Deimos launched and have yet to find any.

I've got nearly 40 hours of time dedicated purely to trying to farm it. Vault runs with all applicable boosters, smeeta and nekros. Both bounties. I have one. Something is seriously messed up and they need to fix it. Needs something like fixed location spawns like wisps, and it needs to drop from bounties more than 1 in every 300+ reward cycles. I get it's a rare resource but I'm really starting to feel like they want to force us to give them play for xaku. 

They've killed most ways for players to actually make plat now that rare mods aren't rare anymore, the riven market is dead, the only way to make plat is selling prime sets and unless they're vaulted they're not worth crap. I really really think they're trying to monetize the game harder to appeal to tencent. 

13 hours ago, kuryux said:

After 20+ h farming vault bounties....I have 2 scintilants. And that was from the mech, cause I found none laying around and I did look around quite a bit. Maybe make them show up on radar? or make them easier to see? or more common? IDK, but it sure needs some tunning

Dude, I've got at least twice the time and half the scintillants. This is beyond ridiculous. At the rate I'm hearing from most getting enough just to build xaku and the mech it'll take a full pay period of a full time job. It's just wrong

4 hours ago, Mossheart said:

Exactly. They can't just keep ignoring this. The little tweaks they did make seem to have some absolutely nothing. 

I still experience some bug:

-I think there is still bug on necramech affinity (cant level up again) 2nd spawn not reset but cant gain affinity again. Sometime when destroyed it show got affinity but when extract still 0
-Cortege when linked on chat and mod config show primary attack deal 90 heat as elemental damage but on session and arsenal it show and deal 80 radiation + 10 impact damage
-Cortege can be used on normal mission but doesnt have gravimag ( i think its a bug since necramech weapon design to be used on ground not space) and that is big problem cause cant instal orokin potato if not have gravimag installed

Archived