Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

I still experience some bug:

-I think there is still bug on necramech affinity (cant level up again) 2nd spawn not reset but cant gain affinity again. Sometime when destroyed it show got affinity but when extract still 0
-Cortege when linked on chat and mod config show primary attack deal 90 heat as elemental damage but on session and arsenal it show and deal 80 radiation + 10 impact damage
-Cortege can be used on normal mission but doesnt have gravimag ( i think its a bug since necramech weapon design to be used on ground not space) and that is big problem cause cant instal orokin potato if not have gravimag installed

Edited by BeruangNdut
Just found a new bug

I just got my Necramech a few hours ago and i have to say that, its about the most funnest thing i've ever had in this game, [HANDS DOWN].

But the biggest downside to the necramech is that, when your in it and your fighting at one area of the map weather its: Drift, Orb Vallis, or PoE. there is no way for you to go to the next area, which is across the entire map so, they force you out of the necramech, an your also forced to wait a 2min 50's CD.

Which in my opinion is B.S, you should be able to summon you'er Necramech anytime you want, without a CD. And instead of holding space to hover, why not just make it activate flight mode, so we may go to each point way quicker and not be forced to leave the necramech. 

• Like 2

The new patch is awesome! necramech also fun and good for play but:

Maybe increase drop rate some ore? i farm 1 hr in 3 big cave and just got only 20x Thaumic and Necrathene ( even i have double, chanse and kavat boost )

and may let boost work for droping bait too, i mean we need alot of bait for father token!

zev3_warframe_8_30_2020_9_39_39_am.png

Put more than 60 points on the necramech, not even filling all the spaces with forms will it be possible to enter the 12 mods.

the affinity gained is still a bug, I don't know where they got that they have corrected it.

can you fix the transferrence from necramech to umbra that occurs when you exit umbra before entering the necramech turning umbra sentient and returning to the sentient umbra straight from the necramech leaving people unable to use abilities and move?

So, this may come across as sacrilege DE, but do you mind explaining why I am required to spend 2+ hours on the Deimos quest line, just so I can clear the star chart (again) in order to do Arbies? I realize this may be heresy to you fine hard working folks, but there are some of us rare Tenno who would actually like to wait to do the new content until it is a smidge more refined and equatable to our time invested ( especially after 5 hotfixes, and still numerous bug reports). Just my opinion of course, but being forced to do new content as opposed to my being able to choose what content I wish to play kind of frosts my shredded wheat.

Also, since I'm up on my soap box. What in the name of Holy Twinkies is up with the frame rate loss? Or continuous host migrations? Or my personal favorite, why can't I have a simple toggle to switch my end of mission screen back the way it was before?

Not that I really expect any answers of course, as responses are rarely given. But, I was curious.

• Like 7

First, thank you for fixing the necramech parts that pass through the floor(but for the damaged weapon parts, I think you need to fix the rate I think, too scarce), but now I'm having big issues especially on animal capture, especially on Avichaea. You know it'll be a good run if only that thing, won't spawn inside of a wall, and I'm really at furious stage just because I've spending almost 1+ hours for only trying to capture 1 creatures inside a wall and ended up gave up on the hunt, just because I can't touch it with any kind of tricks. IF this is the way that you halt the player progress, I'll give up my support. Please check that again including the visibily fx on that Avichaea since it's really difficult to track(I need to look down all the time since the track light fx is not well lit).

Edited by GunStrikerX
4 hours ago, Old_Fogie said:

So, this may come across as sacrilege DE, but do you mind explaining why I am required to spend 2+ hours on the Deimos quest line, just so I can clear the star chart (again) in order to do Arbies? I realize this may be heresy to you fine hard working folks, but there are some of us rare Tenno who would actually like to wait to do the new content until it is a smidge more refined and equatable to our time invested ( especially after 5 hotfixes, and still numerous bug reports). Just my opinion of course, but being forced to do new content as opposed to my being able to choose what content I wish to play kind of frosts my shredded wheat.

Also, since I'm up on my soap box. What in the name of Holy Twinkies is up with the frame rate loss? Or continuous host migrations? Or my personal favorite, why can't I have a simple toggle to switch my end of mission screen back the way it was before?

Not that I really expect any answers of course, as responses are rarely given. But, I was curious.

Strangely enough, I thought that I was going to have to add more nodes to do since Deimos was an addition in order to be able to do Arbitrations.  But after the update, it  would seem since Deimos is replacing the Orokin Derelict, so I think there might be a problem with your account and that might be something that Support can handle.  Of course this can be approached at: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Frame rates might be a more local issue for you as I was expecting another massive map added with Cambrion Drift as we had with Orb Vallis, as it turns out this map is actually smaller than Plains of Eidolon so I can only assume this might having something to do with a bit error'd update as I know that with aggressive updates are done Peer-to-Peer like a torrent and SHA checking isn't always done methodically when the patch/hotfix was performed. 

Running a File Verification from the launcher might be able to fix it.  After that, I would also suggest checking your video card's drivers to see if you have the more recent updates.  Although I have also been seeing that some of the most recent video card drivers for nVidia cards are not compatible with the game at the moment....   Something about the most recent drivers being too bleeding edge for their own good and are causing various issues with their high end cards.  Some of the folk in previous updates and hot fixes have mentioned the need to rolling back to less recent drivers to correct their issues.  

The File Verification might also fix your issue with host migrations and if it doesn't just remember this is a peer-to-peer game that does not run as client/server, and some investigations into your connectivity and your ISP might be in order. 

• Like 1
On 2020-08-29 at 1:30 AM, AntawnMary said:

Liar like a lot of players who can't get what they want quickly, I got 2 today before buying ressource booster from Baro 🙄

right, want me to show you my inventroy? been doing bounties and iso vaults since day one and haven't gotten a single one

PSA dont try to kill the necramech with your mech in turret mode you will scale his shroud armor into the millions (source: my stupid ass) also if you try to reverse this to get million armor ur game crashes so 2nd PSA there
[18:30]
also the damage reflect of the shroud armor kills you if you try to take it down again

also affinity bug(you gain no affinity at all anymore)

On 2020-08-29 at 2:12 PM, hodagacz said:

Does Scintillant actually exist or is it an illusion? I have been doing nothing but Isolation Vault runs since Deimos launched and have yet to find any.

It's an illusion. LVL 1 bounties give you that, I mean they say they give you, but I never received it. One LVL 1 bounty lists it as Common reward, another next to it shows it as Rare reward. Go figure. None of them actually reward you ever with it

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

It's an illusion. LVL 1 bounties give you that, I mean they say they give you, but I never received it.

Got 3 scins before getting my first xaku neuroptics.