Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

I'd like to add this to the list (haven't read ALL 16 Pages but didn't see a picture yet):

WZsgRG4.jpg

Looks easier than it is, since it's actually not the same symbol underneath. First happend to a squad member and myself. Two Rounds later only one squad member got the real thing. 

@Scintillant

Had a run with three vaults two days ago which gave me 3. Already owned two (after endless vault runs) and built xaku. I think that's all the luck I had since I did 6-7 3x vault runs yesterday without a single drop. Half of those running with a drop & chance booster. All runs with Wukong and smeeta charm. The only thing rarer are those necromech weapon parts.

Just a heads up the 'common' variant of the winged animal on Deimos is having collisions issues, had two die when they fell to the ground and 2 others stop about 40ft up from the nearest surface and hang there unable to be called to collect.

39 minutes ago, lu3mm3l said:

I'd like to add this to the list (haven't read ALL 16 Pages but didn't see a picture yet):

WZsgRG4.jpg

Looks easier than it is, since it's actually not the same symbol underneath. First happend to a squad member and myself. Two Rounds later only one squad member got the real thing. 

@Scintillant

Had a run with three vaults two days ago which gave me 3. Already owned two (after endless vault runs) and built xaku. I think that's all the luck I had since I did 6-7 3x vault runs yesterday without a single drop. Half of those running with a drop & chance booster. All runs with Wukong and smeeta charm. The only thing rarer are those necromech weapon parts.

Ive started getting that a lot as well after the last hotfix except for me, the glyphs on the door are varied, but the reactive crystals all have that same glyph.

Fortuna/cet7s mining also buggier now.  A decent number of the mining spots are now spawning with a majority of their surfaces (and laser nodes) inside rocks, almost as if they are behaving like deimos mining spots that spawn on surfaces that pulsate in size.

And a side note... could we please not get any more mining resource bps that require us to mine multiple planets?  Im here to play warframe, not minecraft.  Having to also mine venus for travocide, and earth for pyrol just to make deimos resources is anything but fun, and this is coming from someone who enjoys quiet mining-hunting-fishing runs.  Seriously, it was a fine quirk for building guass, but for a refinable resource it is extremely tedious, boring, and not space ninja fun.  Again, warframe, not minecraft.

Fixed Summoning Necramechs losing affinity gained in previous Necramechs. 

Um, still stuck at level 15 for the necromech even though i did multi-mission vault 1-3 an it said ingame i was level 22 when i started the next round of vaults i was reset to level 15.

An over all it seems like the necromech content isnt fully implemented yet?

For the Necramechs in the vaults, could you make their faces vulnerable please. As a solo player it is practically impossible to damage them because they never face away from you to hit their back. The only time they do is if you're invisible. 

1 hour ago, Flawless_Toad said:

Thanks for the fixes.

Last drop of scintillant more than 20 bounties ago and from there not one drop. Is that the way you want it? Getting tired of mission tier 1 and 2.....

Greetz

Farming bounty for Scintillant its not easy way

For me, i just run some iso vaults with nekro and khora and smeeta if i remember well i drop 10x after 4 run ( i have Boost too ) BUT still dont have any rare mod and parts

Hi guys, i think that it may be a problem with how corrosive affects enemies since the last update. I spend roughly and hour daily cheking my builds on simulacrum and since the last update im felling a very big drop in the damage i dealt to the corrupted heavy gunners. The interesting thing is that my viral and slash builds perform exactly as the previous update, but the corrosive ones are much worse. For example, With the corinth prime with a corrosive build i was able to one shot a lv 135 corrupted eximus heavy gunner without no problem and now i need 3 to kill them, the same happens with the strun whraith and other weapons with a corrosive build.

I would like to know if this bug is happening to any of you and if there is a way to fix it cause i didnt chek if the same thing happens outside of the simulacrum ( maybe its only a simulacrum bug ).

•  

There is bug i saw:

so i want trade some rare gems ( Cabochon Embolosto and Trapezium Xenorhast ) but seem like its not show up

i hope they increase drop chanse for rare ore its not funny u gather more from pylon!

I also want to add, that I don't really like the token system.  From a lore perspective it's immersive, but from a gameplay perspective it's frustrating and time gating.  In the PoE and Vallis open worlds, any time I want to cap out for the day I can give any of whatever resources I need the least in the moment.  In Deimos, I have to give up an even spread of common and rare materials, often times at poor rates of exchange, and the consumption + distribution of conservation tags especially is very frustrating.  I've got over 90 Vizier tags now, and nearly zero of all of the others, because the Son tokens want to take 3+ of all of my tags with a lean toward the rare ones so I can never afford any of the tokens up on offer.

I haven't seen anyone else say anything on the subject so I don't know if it is extremely rare and I haven't tried to recreate it yet but when I was using the upgraded fishing spear from deimos I hit a glass charger on accident. for some reason it froze me. I was unable to move beyond just rotating unable to use abilities, gear or interact with object such as ivara zipwire 

On 2020-08-28 at 12:40 PM, TheAlp said:

I love that you want us to take a break every hour but also expect us to get 5 scintillant. I've gotten one since this update came out and that was after the drop rate was increased.

They don't want you to take a break, they want us to pay not to play. Ultimate goal is OnlyFans - Warframe edition.

DE please fix the Scintillant. It doesn't drop AT ALL! Not from bounties or Mechs or found in the vaults! This is starting to feel like you're intentionally screwing over players to force them to pay for things from the store. Please don't turn evil like EA, Activision, and Bethesda. You're one of the last good developers.

The Carnis set drops like candy from the Carnis Rex, but Saxum Rex isn't as common and Jugulus Rex doesn't seem to exist. Warframe Market prices suggest this disparity in availability.

Granted, most players only care about Carnis (Slash) while Jugulus (Puncture) and Saxum (Impact) are after thoughts, but I think it should be pointed out.

4 hours ago, Mous1941 said:

the fact that someone needs to be mastery 14 to level necroloid due to a singular weapon requirement is a dumb mechanic and needs to be fixed.

We have all had to wait for certain weapons for some reason over the years, I had to wait for weapons when I first started playing, couldn't build them or get them until 13 or 14, now I'm MR29, I don't know why players nowadays complain about the game and seem to want to finish it overnight, Warframe is a game for the long haul.

You're MR 11 do what I mention below and you'll be 14 in no time, then you don't need to go any higher if you don't wish too as that is the highest you need for all the weapons.

To rank up faster go to the in-game market there you will see lots of weapons you can buy outright with credits then some of those weapons can be added to other guns Weapons Required as Crafting Ingredients to make there dual variants, not to mention the weapon blueprints you can also get from the market.

Another source of Warframe and weapon blueprints to rank up is from your Clan Dojo in the Tenno lab (Warframes + weapons) if you have then researched, plus all your other labs for weapons.

p.s Welcome to the forums Tenno. 🙂 

I'm currently trying to Rank my Rep with the NecraLisk, and in order to bump it from 2 ta 3 i need tags and son token. When you go out to Drift to take such an such, there's no way of telling were they are, so i wanted to mention for the Tranq Rifle. Can you change the sound to what the Mining tool makes, so we may find an tame stuff much quicker please.

And i'd like to note that, you cant get son tokens unless you tame stuff, so right now there's no way of getting any.

Archived