Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-29 at 2:02 PM, ferferfer2 said:

maybe i'm posting this in the wrong place(noob at forum-ing), but I've just traded 19platinun with a player for an eidolon lens bp, then I traded another 19 plat with another player for a lua lens bp(then played a little on the obstacle course of the dojo), and when i went to the foundry to craft 'em, it was not there...

so now I am 38 plat poorer for buying stuff that vanished

i tryed to restart the game in hopes that it would fix the bug, but got no result

what should I do?

The lens tiers go like this. regular lens, Greater lens, Eidolon Lens, Lua Lens. You need to get regular lens 4 vazarin or whatever lens you want to make. Then buy the greater lens bp from the market and make it in your Foundry. Once it finishes building you can use the greater lens to make an Eidolon lens. Build and Eidolon lens in your foundry. Once its finished building you can THEN use it to make a Lua lens. Yes its stupidly complicated and takes a needlessly long time. Welcome to Warframe.

HYLDRIN ABILITY COST ! WTF ?!?!?!? 

Seriosuly who thought a x10 price in energy to shield was fair ? first of all pillage goes from 230 shields  to 50 energy. so it stands reason that energy to shield should be the same ratio, almost 5:1. Instead we have a random x10 when the energy max:shield does not even compare !.

- Chroma with a single mod for energy, primed flow has 850 energy. And with 45% EFF elemental ward is 77 energy. That's not even 1/10th of the total energy of chroma. 

-Hyldrin with a single shield mod, redirection has 3500 shield, and with 45% EFF elemental ward will be 770 shield. THAT'S BETWEEN 4/5 parts of her whole shields !!! And remember that her shields are also used to survive. Sure, she has pillage. but other frames have methods to recharge energy too, so that's a non point. 

Seriosuly DE, reduce the energy to shield conversion from 1:10 to 1:5

1 hour ago, Gladiatar said:

I'm currently trying to Rank my Rep with the NecraLisk, and in order to bump it from 2 ta 3 i need tags and son token. When you go out to Drift to take such an such, there's no way of telling were they are, so i wanted to mention for the Tranq Rifle. Can you change the sound to what the Mining tool makes, so we may find an tame stuff much quicker please.

And i'd like to note that, you cant get son tokens unless you tame stuff, so right now there's no way of getting any.

Fly around in Archwing or on foot with the tranq rifle out zooming in and out looking around you'll find them, go around the rocky cliff edges first, the tranq rifle will start to beep louder when you are near a critter to tranq, though the range can be 200 metres or more away but the tranq rifle will show you in the scoped in view, just move scope around slowly and the critters will show up, place marker (if far away) then go over there and shoot and collect.
After getting a lot of captures, I got the Badge first to get it out the way, in-case I traded to many critters I've caught now I can go open slather on the hunt.

18 hours ago, MBaldelli said:

Strangely enough, I thought that I was going to have to add more nodes to do since Deimos was an addition in order to be able to do Arbitrations.  But after the update, it  would seem since Deimos is replacing the Orokin Derelict, so I think there might be a problem with your account and that might be something that Support can handle.  Of course this can be approached at: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Frame rates might be a more local issue for you as I was expecting another massive map added with Cambrion Drift as we had with Orb Vallis, as it turns out this map is actually smaller than Plains of Eidolon so I can only assume this might having something to do with a bit error'd update as I know that with aggressive updates are done Peer-to-Peer like a torrent and SHA checking isn't always done methodically when the patch/hotfix was performed. 

Running a File Verification from the launcher might be able to fix it.  After that, I would also suggest checking your video card's drivers to see if you have the more recent updates.  Although I have also been seeing that some of the most recent video card drivers for nVidia cards are not compatible with the game at the moment....   Something about the most recent drivers being too bleeding edge for their own good and are causing various issues with their high end cards.  Some of the folk in previous updates and hot fixes have mentioned the need to rolling back to less recent drivers to correct their issues.  

The File Verification might also fix your issue with host migrations and if it doesn't just remember this is a peer-to-peer game that does not run as client/server, and some investigations into your connectivity and your ISP might be in order. 

Thank you, much appreciated.

Hi guys, i think that it may be a problem with how corrosive affects enemies since the last update. I spend roughly and hour daily cheking my builds on simulacrum and since the last update im felling a very big drop in the damage i dealt to the corrupted heavy gunners. The interesting thing is that my viral and slash builds perform exactly as the previous update, but the corrosive ones are much worse. For example, With the corinth prime with a corrosive build i was able to one shot a lv 135 corrupted eximus heavy gunner without no problem and now i need 3 to kill them, the same happens with the strun whraith and other weapons with a corrosive build.

I would like to know if this bug is happening to any of you and if there is a way to fix it cause i didnt chek if the same thing happens outside of the simulacrum ( maybe its only a simulacrum bug ).

Hello there, is anyone having problem with subsuming frames? When i try to subsume any of my non prime variants, nothing happens. I confirm that i want to, also have 3 free subsume slots on Helminth. As for now, I tried verifying game files, and reinstalling, nothing helped. Asked on regional chat if anyone had the same issue, and didn't got a reply. Is there something wrong with game or my account? 

On another note, please DE, PLEASE, remove the thing where fass and vome resets vaults. They are already buggy enough without that mechanic, especially since:

1) there is no timer in nekralisk

2) the timer is often bugged when in the cambion

3) it seriously is annoying, and honestly ? it does not even slow us down. i mean during fass you can do 2 runs of the vaults easily, and during vome same. It's just annoying because if you want to start a 3 vault run and it's like vome in 20 then you have to wait. It's plain stupid and annoying. 

EDIT: also please add a bounty for all 3 vaults like the bounty for the tridolon. Ideally withotu having to manually reget a bounty every time. Just have 3 stages, i mean this way it would also reduce to null the risk of bugs related to getting a bounty. 

I've spent several hours on Deimos now and even got my own Mech.

Some things I've discovered concern me more than they should.

- Some Miningplaces tend to stuck inside rocks or tendrils or these disgusting red bubble-things, making it hard- to impossible to mine them
- The Voidrig Engine seems to be the rarest out of the base-parts of the Necramech. Lots of players in chat wanted to trade this for the other parts and for myself I got 11 cores, 8 weapon capsules und around 10 carcasses. Needed to trade one Engine for myself.
- Tried to tranq some Velocipods but some of these tend to fly into walls, like the new Pets you can catch
- A friend of mine got into the Treasure-Room of the Iso Vault but there were no rewards inside, like Baro sneeked in and stole everything

Regarding the Necramech itself:

- After "recast" my Mech the gathered Affinity went poof, gone and I needed to recollect it, please fix this, many other players suffer this too
- Please add some sort of radar to it, I don't care wether as Mod or feature but he really, really needs this
- Vacuum is needed as well. It is rather unnerving to search and collect the ressources (item radar would help)
- The Slamattack has a very short vertical range. A Warframe jumps down all the way until it hits solid ground, could the Necramech get this too?
- Please add some sort of self-destruct precept Mod for the Mech. I feel like it should go BOOM when it "dies", would add a big chunk of flavour (even as Mod)

That's all for now, I look forward to the next hotfix.

Keep up the good work and always drink enough!

17 minutes ago, Jeancly said:

On another note, please DE, PLEASE, remove the thing where fass and vome resets vaults. They are already buggy enough without that mechanic, especially since:

1) there is no timer in nekralisk

2) the timer is often bugged when in the cambion

3) it seriously is annoying, and honestly ? it does not even slow us down. i mean during fass you can do 2 runs of the vaults easily, and during vome same. It's just annoying because if you want to start a 3 vault run and it's like vome in 20 then you have to wait. It's plain stupid and annoying. 

Why dont they (DE) just do away with the whole Vome Fass cycle that's what you're saying, it's in place for a reason, It's similar to Eidolon hunting in POE you have to wait and time you runs.

1. Yes I agree with you we need a timer in Nekralisk, I think DE might be doing that in the next hotfix, (I hope) I haven't noticed the timer bugged.

If it doesn't slow you down why are you complaining?

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

Why dont they (DE) just do away with the whole Vome Fass cycle, that's what you're saying it's in place for a reason, It's similar to Eidolon hunting in POE you have to wait and time you runs.

1. Yes I agree with you we need a timer in Nekralisk, I think DE might be doing that in the next hotfix, (I hope) I haven't noticed the timer bugged.

If it doesn't slow you down why are you complaining?

because if you happen to get there at the wrong time you have to wait. And some of us work. having to wait there is annoying. And yes. like day night cicle it was GODDAMN ANNOYING with eidolons this is annoying too. Ok for fishes. ok for resources. But stuff like this that requires time is annoying. And in general bad for the game. All that only night eidolons has brought for the game is bad squadsand elitism in the matchmaking for eidolons. Where if you are low MR or with bad gear people just quit the squad and try again to find randomly a good squad. Because time is limited and people don't want to " waste the night ". 

I can see your point as far as working, you must not have much time each day to play, that sucks if you're in between cycles, you need to sort your time better, 😛 maybe get some friends who are around when cycles finish. on POE me and the m8 use to do them by ourselves, some pub squads suck.

I can see your point as far as working, you must not have much time each day to play, that sucks if you're in between cycles, you need to sort your time better, 😛 maybe get some friends who are around when cycles finish. on POE me and the m8 use to do them by ourselves, some pub squads suck.

that's again assuming you have friends and don't play with randos XD The whole system is unnecessary. For eidolon it's like that and wethever, just please DE don't make the same mistake, especially since it's not hardgated to be only fass vaults or so, if you are well organized and have all day free you can spam them pretty much all day, it's just people with irl stuff to do that gets the short end of the stick.

3 minutes ago, Jeancly said:

that's again assuming you have friends and don't play with randos XD The whole system is unnecessary. For eidolon it's like that and wethever, just please DE don't make the same mistake, especially since it's not hardgated to be only fass vaults or so, if you are well organized and have all day free you can spam them pretty much all day, it's just people with irl stuff to do that gets the short end of the stick.

Oh wouldn't that suck if the vaults were locked to a certain Fass or Vome cycle period, friends I have a few (clan) but they're not around much so I do everything solo, if they're not with me in game, gotten use to solo.

Oh wouldn't that suck if the vaults were locked to a certain Fass or Vome cycle period, friends I have a few (clan) but they're not around much so I do everything solo, if they're not with me in game, gotten use to solo.

it would 100% suck. and that's why eidolon night gating sucks xD

hace 2 horas, ADHE710 dijo:

Hi guys, i think that it may be a problem with how corrosive affects enemies since the last update. I spend roughly and hour daily cheking my builds on simulacrum and since the last update im felling a very big drop in the damage i dealt to the corrupted heavy gunners. The interesting thing is that my viral and slash builds perform exactly as the previous update, but the corrosive ones are much worse. For example, With the corinth prime with a corrosive build i was able to one shot a lv 135 corrupted eximus heavy gunner without no problem and now i need 3 to kill them, the same happens with the strun whraith and other weapons with a corrosive build.

I would like to know if this bug is happening to any of you and if there is a way to fix it cause i didnt chek if the same thing happens outside of the simulacrum ( maybe its only a simulacrum bugbu

hace 2 horas, ADHE710 dijo:

I would like to know if this bug is happening to any of you and if there is a way to fix it cause i didnt chek if the same thing happens outside of the simulacrum ( maybe its only a simulacrum bug ).

Anyone with the same problem?

vor 29 Minuten schrieb ADHE710:

Anyone with the same problem?

I don't know if this is applicable with another weapon but I discovered some severe damage downgrade with my Ignis Heat/Corrosive build.

Used to melt enemies in no time but now I have a hard time killing level 40 enemies, given they have armor.

4 hours ago, ADHE710 said:

Apparently, Heavy Gunners got their base armor buffed from 500 to 1400. Viral/Slash doesn't care about armor but Corrosive does.

Hello there,

I was doing the Exploiter Orb mission and I tried to use the Necramech. Nothing wrong with the boss fight, I won and received toroids, resources and the the electric ephimera. When I returned to Fortuna, after exiting the Necramech, I lost all the rewards (credits, toroids, resources and ephimera) and I didn't earn my weekly 7000 nightwave standing.

I report this bug as it makes you lose all the income after a mission in a free roam map, if you use a Necramech. I hope it can be resolved and I hope I can take back what I lost on my mission.

hace 4 horas, PyroMail.Com dijo:

I don't know if this is applicable with another weapon but I discovered some severe damage downgrade with my Ignis Heat/Corrosive build.

Used to melt enemies in no time but now I have a hard time killing level 40 enemies, given they have armor.

Yeah I tested with all my shotguns, and the damage has been greatly lowered :c.

Its like im doing half damage, that makes me think that corrosive may be bugged cause I didnt see any patch notes about corrosive changes in the last few days 

hace 2 horas, DealerOfAbsolutes dijo:

Apparently, Heavy Gunners got their base armor buffed from 500 to 1400. Viral/Slash doesn't care about armor but Corrosive does.

Wow, okey that makes some sense. Do you have a link or an image talking about that change? 

Archived