Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Inquizitor said:

Please make Necramechs usable in normal missions.

They said they'll do that in the recent Devstream.

One more thing I'd like to add though: can we have vacuum for Necramechs? Pretty please? It's annoying having to play without it.

Just now, TheAlp said:

I love that you want us to take a break every hour but also expect us to get 5 scintillant. I've gotten one since this update came out and that was after the drop rate was increased.

Im positive there has to be something wrong with the droprate on the bounties, but theres no talk of it from the devs as far as Ive seen? Its listed as common drop but people arent getting any dispite hours upon hours of farming it.

May we have a fix for Avian conservation targets not spawning, particularly in and around caves with substantial infested growth canopies above the call points please? The avian targets either do not spawn, or are impossible to spot. There is no indication that the bird is near by, or has wandered off.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Ally Necramechs interfering with Operator Void Dashing and Transference.

Y'all gonna fix it for enemy necramechs too? It's really quite a pain, particularly how it persists after the necramech is dead and you're on the other side of the zone, but also just in general.

Can you please make it so that Avichaea actually spawn and work properly when they do? I've been trying to get to rank 3 Entrati and can't even find common Avichaea. And this is during multiple hour long conservation runs on Deimos.

I have only ever seen four and two of them were trapped inside objects. I have 20+ of every other creature.

Please Fix the to bright forced auto-exposure!

allow us to turn it off/on or at least give us a slider to set for desired brightness

the forced auto-exposure does not work properly and is set to agressive

here is where the issue probably started in discussion, and like 2 weeks ago ~28.3 it happened
it describes that visual output was downgrading/removing some 8 bit code and then forcing auto-exposure to compansate for the washing out it caused (from my understanding)

there multiple threads like this

a thread about that you even mentioned in the last hotfix but not adressed the second issue here discussed

it makes multiple scenes and the whole game to bright, even blinding/eye hurting and washes out all brighter surfaces to a muddy snowy glaring white

vUKu3F0.jpg

please fix

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixed Necramech drops falling through the floor when dropped.

Wonder if that is why some people did get the loot/parts & other didn't because they killed it or were near enough for vacuum to pick them up & if someone was not near/close enough they did not get the loot, had it happen to me a few times.

Archived