Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Gladiatar said:

In my opinion the Helmith isn't worth it simply because, when you subsume a warframe. Your simply S#&$ out of luck and are forced to grind the frame's parts, then wait 12 hours for each part, then another 3 days. And if you're like me when getting a prime like nova for example, you simply sell the basic nova so a heads up would of been nice DE, thanks alot. 

You mean like the 24 day advance warning we got when they announced all this at tennocon? and when they put out a dev journal about the helminth system before release? The fact that you DIDN'T know this was happening means you have had your head in the sand for the entirety of a month looking at nothing on the forums, their twitch, or even region chat talking about it as consistently as i saw.

You feel so cheated, but even then, it takes at least 3 days to rank up in the entrati to tier 3 to even GET the ability to purchase the segment, and then that will take you a day anyway. So you are looking at about 5 days of total time spent to get the helminth system for your ship, and you are telling me that in that timespan you are unable to farm for any single frame to build in the downtime waiting for the segment?

The reality is there was zero way you could have gone into this update and gotten to the helminth system without having ample time to farm something ....I mean....The tenno lab has about 5 frames on its own! (Banshee, Volt, Zephyr, Wukong, Nezha)

There's also something strange going on when using the Arsenal from the Necralisk. At least for 21:9 Monitors. I'm in 3440x1440 and it looks like this:

XiMOXsE.jpg

It should look like this (less stretched):

6RuUofZ.jpg

Also this doesn't happen all the time. This was after a mission.

Steel Path is still very much incomplete. Please revisit it soon.

I asked for one specific little change before when Steel Path released, and DE never implemented. So I will assume they never saw my suggestion, and I'll suggest it here again:

On Earth there are wild kubrows that spawn from their dens. The wild kubrows get improved stats when they are in a Steel Path mission, but their dens do not. So now, for example, we have a level 10 wild kubrow den in a Steel Path mission full of level 110 enemies. I ask that DE make the dens also get improved stats when they are in a Steel Path mission.

Why? Well if the kubrows are deemed important enough to the mission that they get improved stats, why shouldn't their dens also get improved stats?

28 minutes ago, IIIDeathwisherIII said:

The new fishing spear still has a chans to bug you out frezing you in the throwing pose without any way to get out of it other then to abandond the open world and losing all you progress.

abandon mission doesn't make u loose progress, i always keep mine

4 hours ago, Gladiatar said:

In my opinion the Helmith isn't worth it simply because, when you subsume a warframe. Your simply S#&$ out of luck and are forced to grind the frame's parts, then wait 12 hours for each part, then another 3 days. And if you're like me when getting a prime like nova for example, you simply sell the basic nova so a heads up would of been nice DE, thanks alot. 

well, frames that doesn't have prime give u option, w8 for prime and subsume normal, or just farm another one, while a lot of normal frames have easy ways of obtaining them and are cheap to build, there is nothing they can do about this mechanic as lorewise helminth can't subsume primes and umbras(it's what devs said), i assume that warframes inside(prime and umra) are partially made of helminth or something that may be toxic, disgusting to him

No no no [DE] you got it all wrong again .... we don't want more amber ayatan stars as rewards we don't want them at all in the rewards table, because it's not a reward.

If you think it's so greatly valuable let us purchase prime pack with them then ...No ?... See !? we agree that it's garbage.

5 hours ago, Gladiatar said:

OR you could do what i did and had most of the warframe blueprints through the years and never sold them and had them ready when Deimos launched since we had like 3 weeks to make them.

6 hours ago, Gladiatar said:

Dude really ? they gave us the Heads up at Tennocon, then they gave us a Heads up in the Helminth Dev Workshop thread, we knew 25 days in advance that we would have to grind the Frames all over again.

If you somehow didn't knew it's because you decided to live in a cave and not inform yourself, and this is not DE's Fault at all, this is yours and only yours.

il y a 46 minutes, Traubenzuckr a dit :

i want ayatan stars. they are very valuable for me, as i use up a lot of endo and need a lot of them to fill sculptures. 

I do use them quite a lot too but frankly they drop pretty often from container during missions so i wont have any shortage anytime soon, unless you storm all your missions then in this case too bad for you.

Anyway i'm still persuaded that this item don't have his place into requiem relics or as rewards in bounties, it's dropped from container more than enough so if DE think that we need to loot more of them, increase the drop chance from container, don't clutter the already tedious reward list with them.

i used to play arbitration a lot and i had dozens of empty sculptures.

i wanted to fill them but never had enough stars so i finally sold them for 2/3p a piece, when what i really wanted was endo. 

now, i will play arbitration again for those nice sculptures together with endo rewards so my endo stock can recover. 

i am a player who maxes all primed faction damage mods. 3x Primed Bane/Cleanse/Expel/Smite = 12 primed mods. that took quite a lot of endo together will all the rivens i max all the time, and maxed mods i sell for a profit. 

I'm getting this weird error when ever i try to guild one of the new infested companions. Apparently I'm unable to either guild my maxed out companion or release them. I talked to my guild mates about it and they don't have this error. And yes i do have the required standing and medals for the guilding. So yeah if you could possibly fix this in the next hotfix i would be very happy indeed.

1 hour ago, Ysmirdragon said:

I'm getting this weird error when ever i try to guild one of the new infested companions. Apparently I'm unable to either guild my maxed out companion or release them. I talked to my guild mates about it and they don't have this error. And yes i do have the required standing and medals for the guilding. So yeah if you could possibly fix this in the next hotfix i would be very happy indeed.

Are you rank 3 Entrati yet?

1 hour ago, OnceADrog said:

When hotfix for the 50+ necramech bugs that make it broken trash?
The hoop-jumping required for gaining affinity with it is insane!

Yeah I'm desperately hoping for a Hotfix today for this reason. I really just want to be able to use my brand new mech, but the affinity bug is too much.

4 hours ago, Carmelitha said:

No no no [DE] you got it all wrong again .... we don't want more amber ayatan stars as rewards we don't want them at all in the rewards table, because it's not a reward.

If you think it's so greatly valuable let us purchase prime pack with them then ...No ?... See !? we agree that it's garbage.

You would think that they already figured out that reward of item which drops 2-3 times a simple mission is not a frikkin reward. But I guess, hey, why give us useful things, right?

19 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

You would think that they already figured out that reward of item which drops 2-3 times a simple mission is not a frikkin reward. But I guess, hey, why give us useful things, right?

lmao amber stars do not drop 2-3 times per mission. You'd be lucky to get one every 2-3 missions.

Archived