Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, shin.Z said:

why isn't there a fix yet for the deimos companions not giving mastery?

Why are there any fixes towards the 50+ bugs just for necramechs alone?

Or any bugfixes at all since Friday.... It is now Tuesday and they haven't fixed anything...

6 hours ago, Walkman0815 said:

Hello DE

ich have problem with Level up my builded Necramech.

Cant Level up more then lvl5. In missions i make up to lvl 11 but then goes back to lvl5.

Yeah it is seriously annoying... for now the stop gap is to let your mech die before you leave the open world OR accept a new bounty. That way you will keep your exp. Seriously shocked they have not fixed one of the major new mechanics yet... Well here is to hoping there will be a fix today.

3 minutes ago, xszpilerx said:

I keep getting login error after newest hotfix "login failed. check your info"

Same. Immediately after downloading, installing, and running the patch, I can no longer login. I can login to warframe.com just fine with same credentials.

Could we finally get a fix for Garuda's Talons not working with Weeping Wounds and Blood Rush after 15 weeks? They're the only mods that make them viable for high level content. Or if this is an intended "fix", at least let us know so we can stop begging and move onto other melee options. Thanks!

12 hours ago, Hudris said:

Dude really ? they gave us the Heads up at Tennocon, then they gave us a Heads up in the Helminth Dev Workshop thread, we knew 25 days in advance that we would have to grind the Frames all over again.

If you somehow didn't knew it's because you decided to live in a cave and not inform yourself, and this is not DE's Fault at all, this is yours and only yours.

How is it my fault, there's no dam way it's my fault, DE's the one so unorganized. Every live stream they have had, they don't even explain S#&$ straight forward, they mostly $&*^ around half the time drinking beer eating cake, wtf kinda game company is this, no wonder the one company is living an DE's being re-auction off.

8 hours ago, Gladiatar said:

How is it my fault, there's no dam way it's my fault

Of course it is.

There was tennocon, it was eplained explicitely enough there that you had to sacrifice a Frame, there was the Dev Workshop thread, it was explained Quite straightforwardly that you needed to sacrifice a Frame there.

Then there is literally Dozens of Content creators on twich and Youtube that discussed about this feature (among others), and explained it in as much detail as they knew how it was going to work, just right after tennocon those content creators were literally trying to guess what abilities we would get for sacrificing a frame, before we got the ability list released, then the ability list got released and the Hype got one step Higher, then before the update was even released there was outrage both in the chat of those content creators and in the Dev workshop because some abilities were nerfed.

Then there is the Region chat inside the game where players were talking about it, about what frame they were going to sacrifice first, about how they had to re grind everything.

If you can find the forum and the patch note thread to come and whine, then how is it not your fault that you never bothered to do a little bit of research on this same forum to see what would be the big things in the new update ?, and how is it not your fault that you somehow ignored all the chatter about it in the region chat ? How is it not your fault that you didn't deign watch a youtube video on what would be the big points of the update, or even ask about it inside a twitch Chat ?

If you were not interested enough about the update to do this minimal amount of research by yourself then you have no one else to blame than yourself for your lack of information. it isn't that complicated a concept to understand, and refusing to enderstand it is nothing more than the obvious proof of how Entitled you are.

On 2020-09-01 at 11:36 AM, Gladiatar said:

In my opinion the Helmith isn't worth it simply because, when you subsume a warframe. Your simply S#&$ out of luck and are forced to grind the frame's parts, then wait 12 hours for each part, then another 3 days. And if you're like me when getting a prime like nova for example, you simply sell the basic nova so a heads up would of been nice DE, thanks alot. 

Yea mate but some people didn't sell anything.  What else do we have to do in warframe ? Just farm things. Most parts are easy to obtain so it isn't a problem. 

When trying to use k-drive in a Cambion Drift, more time than not character starts falling through the floor out of the map. You can see all the shortcuts you used to create Cambion Drift.

Also after latest update when entering vaults, character gets reset as if I jumped out to the abyss on normal map. Screen goes black for a second and you get reset where you started. Eventually running slowly you can get into the vault to claim all the so called loot, but by then everyone else is already top side.

Also epic idea to introduce new location (Cambion Drift), and force us to go to another open world area (Plains or Vallis) to spend hours mining some crap. Absolutely awesome idea this is. That's how you introduce everyone to your new content, by forcing to do pointless crap everywhere, but in new area.

Also, suggestion to reduce articulas cost to decorate. 100 points of the decoration total in orbiter is idiotic. You have Eidolon articulas with 10+ different poses. So in order for one to collect all of them and display at different poses you already spend 1000+ points from decoration limit, then you have exploiter orb articulas with again many poses. So before you know it, you have no more decoration space left just because you wanted to display a dozen articulas? So all your stuff you are trying to sell as decorations for us, or mission rewards, special event rewards are absolutely pointless since we cannot fit anymore decorations in the orbiter. You are shooting yourselves in the foot. Make articulas 20 points, not 100.

Some of the Cambion Dirft bounties have mixed up rewards. LVL3 bounty gives you lets say 77 mother tokens, and lvl5 bounty gives 63. How does that work?

LVL1 bounty shows Scintillant as common reward (But never drops by the way!!!!!), and right next to that bounty you have another LVL1 bounty which lists Scintillant as Rare reward (Which again NEVER drops).

And, can someone explain to me what is the point of Perfect creature capture vs bad capture in Cambion Drift? Since you introduced this idiotic token system capture quality is pointless

10 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

When trying to use k-drive in a Cambion Drift, more time than not character starts falling through the floor out of the map. You can see all the shortcuts you used to create Cambion Drift.

Also after latest update when entering vaults, character gets reset as if I jumped out to the abyss on normal map. Screen goes black for a second and you get reset where you started. Eventually running slowly you can get into the vault to claim all the so called loot, but by then everyone else is already top side.

Also epic idea to introduce new location (Cambion Drift), and force us to go to another open world area (Plains or Vallis) to spend hours mining some crap. Absolutely awesome idea this is. That's how you introduce everyone to your new content, by forcing to do pointless crap everywhere, but in new area.

Also, suggestion to reduce articulas cost to decorate. 100 points of the decoration total in orbiter is idiotic. You have Eidolon articulas with 10+ different poses. So in order for one to collect all of them and display at different poses you already spend 1000+ points from decoration limit, then you have exploiter orb articulas with again many poses. So before you know it, you have no more decoration space left just because you wanted to display a dozen articulas? So all your stuff you are trying to sell as decorations for us, or mission rewards, special event rewards are absolutely pointless since we cannot fit anymore decorations in the orbiter. You are shooting yourselves in the foot. Make articulas 20 points, not 100.

Some of the Cambion Dirft bounties have mixed up rewards. LVL3 bounty gives you lets say 77 mother tokens, and lvl5 bounty gives 63. How does that work?

LVL1 bounty shows Scintillant as common reward (But never drops by the way!!!!!), and right next to that bounty you have another LVL1 bounty which lists Scintillant as Rare reward (Which again NEVER drops).

And, can someone explain to me what is the point of Perfect creature capture vs bad capture in Cambion Drift? Since you introduced this idiotic token system capture quality is pointless

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dramatic-Clapping-Crying-Meme-Face-Of-Citizen-Kane.gif

On 2020-09-01 at 9:16 PM, Syntactycal82 said:

lmao amber stars do not drop 2-3 times per mission. You'd be lucky to get one every 2-3 missions.

For those who actually smash through majority of containers and don't speed run every frikkin map, amber stars are regular appearance, and are completely stupid as a rewards.

Archived