Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

18 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes:

• Potential permanent fix to Void Dash being disabled by Vault Mechs, more work will be needed on this, but we have made some progress here. 
  • Fixed Ally Necramechs interfering with Operator Void Dashing and Transference.

BLESS.

Just to add more info (shameless plug to my own thread on the issue): it doesn't seem to be just allied and Vault mechs that perma-break Void Dash, although both of these definitely are capable of doing so. I've had VD break seemingly randomly out on the surface of the Cambion Drift, even with zero mechs nearby.

Thanks for the hotfix, but i really have to ask: Who's idea was it to make the necrathene gem so rare and cost 20p compared to other gems at otak's shop costing 8p...
I need 16 of those for the mech and after spending over 80 hours on HoD i barely got 3 which is not even enough to craft them into their polished form. Can we tone down the amount needed? Because tbh mining in Deimos is really painful with mining points clipping into textures, being in really hard to reach places or just spawning below the ground for whatever reason.
xU9ewZS.png

vor 17 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Please review Scintilliant further. The spawns and drops are still highly inconsistent. Just make one guaranteed to spawn from the third tier vault at the very least. 

I got 14 scintillants today, within 4 t3 vault runs. I may have been lucky, but either way a bit of grind for new stuff is not too much to ask. I mean why ask for new content if you're just gonna be through after a day and go back to inactivity...

@BlindSE Did you do actual mining? I did like a single mining trip of 30 mins or so, and I got 30.

U should investigate the Bug where u need to go to the Same Vault u opened before leading into only defeating the Necramechs and then not able to do the Vault because u opened it already and your Tier1/2/3 progression gets deleted and u need to start over by going into the Necralisk and then back out to the Cambion Drift

On 2020-08-29 at 12:38 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Fixes

So changelog of brand new bugs. Made out of atrocious spaghetti code by wild programmers. Totally natural:

1. I'm sick of hosts canceling mission after the first vault.
  2. Some idiot got the exit marked during the vault runs. Instead of the objective. Are you even playing your game?
  3. The void dash was going out of order without any mechs around, but let's see.
  4. I got 12 mother tokens despite finishing 2 vaults just before the patching. Subject for investigation probably.
  5. Inability to use abilities kicks in every once in a while.
  6. Stuck in operator - same.
  7. Can't use anything - same.
  8. Mechs are rampaging in the invulnerability mode for hours
  9. Before you enter the vault you must resist the boredom onslaught for an hour, atrocious RNG included so you wont get TOO MUSH of antidote. No antidote for losers too.
  10. Subtitles in the new lore sections are in a little discrepancy in time with the narrator. Must be bug.
  11. End mission screen is still trash.
  12. Exodia Contagion critical chance is still bugged.

13 minutes ago, JorrickL said:

Please fix the Avichaea, it's very difficult to find the birds after you call them out.

Look around the map, normaly they spawn in group of 3 if you got the double resource booster you can get up to 6 (use the tranquil rifle to find them)

------------

Thanks for the update 😄

1 minute ago, Surcas said:

Look around the map, normaly they spawn in group of 3 if you got the double resource booster you can get up to 6 (use the tranquil rifle to find them)

------------

Thanks for the update 😄

I've looked around for a bit, but I persisted with the tracks and managed to get enough tags. Fortunately the calling spot spawn is easy to locate.

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reduce the timer in Bait Defense and Toxic Tunnels Isolation Vault objectives. They aren't interesting, and feel way too long for what they are worth.

Please reduce Deimos Bounty Excavation's requirements to match Fortuna Bounties. It's annoying that you need to wait for some to finish to start the other ones. Just make them scale off squad size so each player has 1 to do.

Please review Scintilliant further. The spawns and drops are still highly inconsistent. Just make one guaranteed to spawn from the third tier vault at the very least. 

i think scintillant should still be a rare resource, but i have had no trouble getting plenty of it, i do not see the issue of the drop rates

Archived