Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

16 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

What's the progress on the Railjack Command Intrinsics? is it coming soon?

Also can you please fix the spawn location of Avichaeas? they always spawn way up in the sky very far away, and they're barely noticeable.

Thanks for the fixes DE! ❤️

They are birds 

Birds fly 

Birds are typically found in the sky

This is something that annoys me about real life birds as well but it's not really something that needs to change 

• Like 3

Reduce bounty objective timers and double Otak's movement speed in the isolation vault bounty. Waiting for the objective isn't challenging nor fun.

Enemy spawn rates seem a bit low, especially for a faction that is supposed to horde rush you. Maybe increase the spawn rates according to bounty level?

Edited by Sh0oT3r-M4N
  • Like 2
hace 19 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Potential permanent fix to Void Dash being disabled by Vault Mechs, more work will be needed on this, but we have made some progress here.

So necramechs on the vaults weren't supposed to disable void dash? If that's the case, i hope it gets fixed, fighting those things are hard enough in solo...

• Like 1

@Leyren I did actually go out of my way to mine for several hours. Mostly for thaumica since it's pretty annoying to get aswell.
As of now i have over 400 adamarillium and 380 Bapholite but still just 3 necrathene. Hell, i even got 28 embolos which is supposedly rarer. 

Edited by BlindSE
  • Like 1

Avichaea only spawn their poop in one specific spot on the map, and only ever take you to a nearby tower, which they inevitably fly into and get lost in - so I've yet to capture any, and can't rank up to rank 3.  I've also tried the route people have suggested to get lots of conservation spawns but almost no Avichaea spawn that way.

19 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

Im positive there has to be something wrong with the droprate on the bounties, but theres no talk of it from the devs as far as Ive seen? Its listed as common drop but people arent getting any dispite hours upon hours of farming it.

also ironic seems how the actual developer uploaded drop tables haven't shown any info for any of the Deimos bounties since release and even the other drop rate data has been slow to be updated... 🤔

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, MrPotatoFudge said:

They are birds 

Birds fly 

Birds are typically found in the sky

This is something that annoys me about real life birds as well but it's not really something that needs to change 

Yeah but we put baits for them to come near it, real birds also land for food! also you do realize we are talking about a game right? it doesn't need to be real or immersive, I'm not playing a bird hunting simulator.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Raitlor said:

@[DE]Rebecca Can we have any word at all about this? Is this an intended change to remove crit builds from 6 frames' weapons or a bug?

They already said months, almost a year, ago that the gladiator bonus doesn't apply by design. They include the mods because the non-set aspects of the mods do apply. Bloodrush is an issue on garuda, but that's it.

If you're wondering when, I believe it was a primetime/devstream in the middle/end of last year.

6 minutes ago, Leyren said:

I got 14 scintillants today, within 4 t3 vault runs. I may have been lucky, but either way a bit of grind for new stuff is not too much to ask. I mean why ask for new content if you're just gonna be through after a day and go back to inactivity...

@BlindSE Did you do actual mining? I did like a single mining trip of 30 mins or so, and I got 30.

i agree

7 minutes ago, fakeplayerr said:

go play minecraft please, endless compaining to make it EASY MODE

Kindly cease and desist.

People aren't complaining about anything being too hard, they're complaining about it being too boring. Boring does not equal hard, being irritated with that is not, never has been and never will be the same as wanting these boring missions or objectives to be "easy mode".

• Like 8

I've never been more disillusioned with DE than now with the state they released Xaku in, and the fact that nothing has been done to fix him yet. The lack of care in this Warframe is telling, and has put me off playing the game. I will never buy another Warframe at release again, if I continue to play this game.

• Like 4