Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Please fix the eternal thunder armor state iso vault  necramech go into all the time. And please, please remove the damage reflect that necramech's thunder armor gives them. I am gettin sick of oneshot killing myself because the necramech activated its ability out of nowhere.

Please also do something about necramechs single grenade ability. The slow it causes is absolutely ridiculous, considering that it slows you even if you arent in the aoe at all, not to mention that you keep getting  slowed even if the grenades effects have ended ages ago, also needed to mention you get slowed even if you arent in the special effects AoE of the grenade.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Voltage:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reduce the timer in Bait Defense and Toxic Tunnels Isolation Vault objectives. They aren't interesting, and feel way too long for what they are worth.

Please reduce Deimos Bounty Excavation's requirements to match Fortuna Bounties. It's annoying that you need to wait for some to finish to start the other ones. Just make them scale off squad size so each player has 1 to do.

Please review Scintilliant further. The spawns and drops are still highly inconsistent. Just make one guaranteed to spawn from the third tier vault at the very least. 

How about Brakk blueprint and parts, Detron blueprint and parts, Dread blueprint, Despair blueprint, Hate blueprint, Broken War blueprint, War blueprint, and all Ephemera blueprints?

I have to say i actually love the Toxic Tunnels since you can get sooo much ressources there (especially mutagen samples with booster) as well as in the defence parts in the vault itself.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb BlindSE:

Thanks for the hotfix, but i really have to ask: Who's idea was it to make the necrathene gem so rare and cost 20p compared to other gems at otak's shop costing 8p...
I need 16 of those for the mech and after spending over 80 hours on HoD i barely got 3 which is not even enough to craft them into their polished form. Can we tone down the amount needed? Because tbh mining in Deimos is really painful with mining points clipping into textures, being in really hard to reach places or just spawning below the ground for whatever reason.
xU9ewZS.png

U gotta have so much luck for that i needed two 30min Mining Runs for thos 16 Stellated Necrathene's

Ps: I only Holded M1 one the Blue Ores where u have a chance of Necrathene and the Yellows i only ran over so i get a little bit without wasting my Time. U get alot of the Yellow Ores believe me i got like 1000 Bapholite already just by farming Necrathene for a goddamn Necramech!

hace 29 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

• Fixed Necramech drops falling through the floor when dropped.
  • Fixed Summoning Necramechs losing affinity gained in previous Necramechs. 

•  

the pain ENDS FINALY ENDS   THANK MANY THANKS

il y a 7 minutes, ArcusVeles a dit :

Avichaea only spawn their poop in one specific spot on the map, and only ever take you to a nearby tower, which they inevitably fly into and get lost in - so I've yet to capture any, and can't rank up to rank 3.  I've also tried the route people have suggested to get lots of conservation spawns but almost no Avichaea spawn that way.

Hey, you can exit and enter the open world in loop for the reset of the spawn point  and near the entrance of the first isolation vault you have a chance to have another poop where the bird doesn't get stuck. 
That how i did it and it was a pain in the ass 8D but i have my five tags now

23 minutes ago, alttea said:

Pls fix the fishing softlock. I had no idea it exists and now I've been stuck for 15 minutes already with dozens of tags in the inventory and no options to get out

I ended up losing a bunch of stuff after an hour of collecting, even /unstuck would not work.  I was waiting for some infected to come kill in hopes I could save my game.  The only things working at that point were mouse movement and the aim button.  So, I've been going out for a few, trying not to use the aim while fishing, and returning to the Necralisk constantly so I don't lose my stuff.  I have a bad habit of going out, trying to just hunt/fish/collect resources but end up doing all of them together instead of keeping my focus.

Please at least remove the damage reflection on enemy Necramechs. It's bad enough that Deimos introduced yet another bullet sponge enemy that you have to sit there shooting for minutes at a time (especially as a solo player), but making it so that if you aren't constantly watching like a hawk you'll insta-die to your own weapon isn't interesting gameplay, it's just meaninglessly punitive.

I suspect there are also some bugs associated with this (apparently they take much more damage from clients vs. hosts, are completely immune to some status effects [like Viral] but not others, once or twice I've seen them go into invuln / reflective state and never go back, etc.) but the core design is such a bad idea it's hard to tell which parts are bugs and which are just miserable but intended.

4 minutes ago, CorenAlbrich said:

They already said months, almost a year, ago that the gladiator bonus doesn't apply by design. They include the mods because the non-set aspects of the mods do apply. Bloodrush is an issue on garuda, but that's it.

If you're wondering when, I believe it was a primetime/devstream in the middle/end of last year.

Directly from the Warframe Wiki:

The Vigilante Mod Set and Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Primary, Melee, or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself.

Currently, the bonus from the Gladiator set is not applying, which it is supposed to (assuming the mods are on the non-Exalted).

Thanks for the hotfix and hardwork. It is appreciated (especially the mecha fixes).

One funny bug that doesn't hinder gameplay but feels weird: Fishes aren't visible on the "catch screen" while palying Ivara and being invisible (best way to fish and not be disturbed), didn't try yet with other invisibility powers.

Another one concerning mining, some (not a lot though) ores/gems are inside the landscape making them impossible to mine out. Given the amount of mining nodes, it doesn't feel bad, but it's there.

DE, can you please add umbra forma blueprints to the Steel path honors and have it like rivens that we buy from palledino in iron wake only once per week at 250 steel essence per umbra forma blueprint. This would be a good alternative since it seems to have been forgotten so far for being put back into railjack. @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan @[DE]Pablo @[DE]Danielle

Just now, AntawnMary said:

If you watch the sky carefuly you'll see a bird coming to the bait, on the ground.

But I concede it can take some time 🙂

Not on my end, everytime I go hunting for them they always stay up in the sky, and if I wait for more than 5 minutes they disappear, not to mention that they sometimes spawn inside objects like infested masses in the map, you can see that's not just me complaining about it, the issue isn't the same with the birds in Fortuna.
I captured very few of them by going into archwing and hunt them in the sky.

il y a 1 minute, TuxedoCatfish a dit :

Please at least remove the damage reflection on enemy Necramechs. It's bad enough that Deimos introduced yet another bullet sponge enemy that you have to sit there shooting for minutes at a time (especially as a solo player), but making it so that if you aren't constantly watching like a hawk you'll insta-die to your own weapon isn't interesting gameplay, it's just meaninglessly punitive.

I suspect there are also some bugs associated with this (apparently they take much more damage from clients vs. hosts, are completely immune to some status effects [like Viral] but not others, once or twice I've seen them go into invuln / reflective state and never go back, etc.) but the core design is such a bad idea it's hard to tell which parts are bugs and which are just miserable but intended.

I think you just don't have the good equipement to kill them friend. 
I did vault alone too and my stropha just nuke them ^^ 
Also i read somewhere that sniper's are good against them. so with some damage buff you should be good (volt/chroma/rhino/......)

35 minutes ago, shootaman777 said:

But it doesn't make the Iso Vault runs any less of a slog. I don't get it. The previous hotfix made Iso Vaults more annoying (not difficult, just longer). But now we can buy our way out of having to slog by paying plat to the people who were around to use 'abuse' the grinding method 'exploit'? That's just in poor taste.

I've got a ton of extra parts and I REFUSE to sell them in any way until DE makes the "True Farm" for them more bearable and fair. It's disgusting that I have the ability to trade these things for plat at all when I farmed the previous version of it, and the current one takes literally hours just to get one part.

Archived