Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

35 minutes ago, shootaman777 said:

But it doesn't make the Iso Vault runs any less of a slog. I don't get it. The previous hotfix made Iso Vaults more annoying (not difficult, just longer). But now we can buy our way out of having to slog by paying plat to the people who were around to use 'abuse' the grinding method 'exploit'? That's just in poor taste.

I've got a ton of extra parts and I REFUSE to sell them in any way until DE makes the "True Farm" for them more bearable and fair. It's disgusting that I have the ability to trade these things for plat at all when I farmed the previous version of it, and the current one takes literally hours just to get one part.

• Like 3

Dont make conservation the default game mode

Also fix the avichaea. Too small to notice, fragile and doesnt spawn always. Please remove it or make it bigger tougher and come down from the sky

5 minutes ago, eozole said:

I think you just don't have the good equipement to kill them friend. 
I did vault alone too and my stropha just nuke them ^^ 
Also i read somewhere that sniper's are good against them. so with some damage buff you should be good (volt/chroma/rhino/......)

I'm using weapons that can one-shot Steel Path infested, including a maxed-out Kuva Ogris. My weapons aren't the problem.

It's certainly possible that there are a few weapons which, for whatever weird reason, can bypass DE's weird and inconsistent damage scaling. That doesn't make the damage scaling itself a better idea, it just means you found what's basically an exploit to make it suck a little less.

Edited by TuxedoCatfish
  • Like 2

The scintillant drop rates from mechs are apparently super low and from all my 3 vault runs I got 2 in total, that includes 1 from a ressource booster.

We need way too many for the current drop rates. Please either reduce the requirement or buff the drop and spawn rates.

• Like 3
Citation

In an attempt to keep these notes spoiler free you may notice some less-descriptive language than usual - thank you for your diligent reporting!

there is a spoiler tag

Révélation

you can use it on the spoiler part, instead of make unclear things.

• Like 1
il y a 1 minute, TuxedoCatfish a dit :

I'm using weapons that can one-shot Steel Path infested, including a maxed-out Kuva Ogris. My weapons aren't the problem.

My bow's can kill things too but its pretty useless against infested because melee weapons are better against them.

Its not because you have a good weapon in a certain situation that this weapons will be effective everywhere.  
Also try different frame for damage boost. 
As i say i kill them whith a stropha and ivara because invisibility. and its done in less than a minute without dying '-' 
I see some people killing them with volt and his shield and like one or two bullet of a sniper. 
You need to adapt. 

Just now, eozole said:

My bow's can kill things too but its pretty useless against infested because melee weapons are better against them.

Its not because you have a good weapon in a certain situation that this weapons will be effective everywhere.  
Also try different frame for damage boost. 
As i say i kill them whith a stropha and ivara because invisibility. and its done in less than a minute without dying '-' 
I see some people killing them with volt and his shield and like one or two bullet of a sniper. 
You need to adapt. 

It should not be necessary to use damage boost frames to handle ordinary bounties. It has never been necessary before, and it's not interesting or challenging.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Pirania123456789 said:

if you are someone who is just waiting when will be in game tradable, please do not comet my speech,

i always wait to farm things because im lazy. All i care about is the helmith. The mechs have really taken a back seat cause they aren't anything special to me. I'd rather not even trade for them cause i know damn well people are gonna be like trading parts 300P or something because of how tedious they are. People who exploited the ones on the surface giving parts are set. So dont even assume im waiting for them to be tradable when i can barely give a damn about a mech with 12 slots with mods that cost WAY to much to have a build with every mod maxed rank.

5 минут назад, TuxedoCatfish сказал:

It's certainly possible that there are a few weapons which, for whatever weird reason, can bypass DE's weird and inconsistent damage scaling. That doesn't make the damage scaling itself a better idea, it just means you found what's basically an exploit to make it suck a little less.

oof, SP infested are not really that strong, even when compared to the regular star chart.
Necromechs on the other hand seem to be on par with lvl 5 liches. (ones from the last vault, first ones are kinda squishy)

Also, your weapons are definitely a problem, i took a Bramma once, and it took a while to destroy even the first mech, my Chakkhurr on the other hand has shown much better results for some reason, even tho both weapons are explosive (maybe it has something to do with their projectiles), but none of those came even close to just outright one-shotting it with Redeemer Prime, although mechs from the last vault on the other hand... i still don't know how to kill them with regular weapons without stripping their armor first.

il y a 2 minutes, TuxedoCatfish a dit :

It should not be necessary to use damage boost frames to handle ordinary bounties. It has never been necessary before, and it's not interesting or challenging.

as i said im doing it with ivara... 
Its was just an exemple to help you. 
Also doing the orb without a chroma was a pain in the ass for me ^^' 
I mean we have tool for this type of things, if you don't want to use them, then its your problem, don't expect DE to change something because YOU can't do it because you don't want to use the tool given by them '-' 

3 минуты назад, TKDancer сказал:

why are the necraloid rank up offerings still asking for tons of tokens after the reduction to entrati syndicate?

1 and 20 are a huge jump

It's a syndicate with frigin mechs, that's why...
i guess...
TBH, father tokens are nothing, bought like 50 of them without farming for resources deliberatly (and i don't have boosters)
Only thing that i did was breaking every cyst around while doing bounties, they drop more than enough for his tokens.

Edited by Rantear
hace 54 minutos, Voltage dijo:

How about Brakk parts, Detron parts, Dread, Despair, Hate, Broken War blueprint, War blueprint, and all Ephemera blueprints?

Shhh we don't speak about thous  ... 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, eozole said:

as i said im doing it with ivara... 
Its was just an exemple to help you. 
Also doing the orb without a chroma was a pain in the ass for me ^^' 
I mean we have tool for this type of things, if you don't want to use them, then its your problem, don't expect DE to change something because YOU can't do it because you don't want to use the tool given by them '-' 

I can give them feedback on something that isn't fun. If anything you have it backwards: if the existence of Chroma means they're going to start balancing everything to require Chroma-level damage, that's a balance issue, not a player issue.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, KalLXII said:

Pretty sure the mech affinity issue is still a thing, just did a vault run leveled to 8ish in the mech, then summoned it again and was back at lvl 1. ive been lvl 8, like 5 times now 😞

Same issue here, it's still not working.

32 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

Im positive there has to be something wrong with the droprate on the bounties, but theres no talk of it from the devs as far as Ive seen? Its listed as common drop but people arent getting any dispite hours upon hours of farming it.

At first there was no official word on the Scintillants. Then some guys posted a so called guide to "solving the Scintillant drame once and for all", suggesting it's a resource like the Cetus Wisp. There was some information missing from that post though, like the description of the tier 2 bounty not matching with the actual drop rates and that the drop rates from Isolation Vault bounties seems quite low also. [DE]Rebecca was quick to say that "Oh, this information needs to be in the game", but not commenting further on the tier 2 bounty and the drop rates from Isolation Vault bounties.

It's almost like DE made an error with the tier 2 bounty and had no clue about the rate of acquisition from Isolation Vault bounties. My theory is that when they read about Scintillant being like Cetus Wisp they just said "Let's go with that." and called it a day. While I think the reason the drop rates aren't published yet is that their export tool might need to be updated for Heart of Deimos, the lack of drop tables right now doesn't exactly promote transparency. With them it would be clear if there's an discrepancy between the description of the tier 2 bounty and the actual drop rates.

The big difference between Scintillants and Cetus Wisps is that while both are time gated, you can just fly around gathering Cetus Wisps, but Scintillants takes doing a bounty for a chance for one to drop. The latter means that if you're unlucky it can take quiet a bit longer to gather them than for the average player. Also, Scintillants are needed for the very first thing many people want from Heart of Deimos, Xaku, but supposedly they're should be gathered from what's now the end game of HoD.

• Like 2
45 минут назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

Improved alignments of the expand arrow on the EOM screen. 

Thanks for that, really. but the statistic are still hidden. please add the ability to leave the squad without closing the statistic, as was previously available.

In statistic... the distance between numbers and their description is still too large. It painful to watch. make it more center.

What about split the left column in half and add statistics there? It ok if there would be small inscriptions. no one has ever complained about old size of statistic before. new design TOO LARGE AND UN-OPTIMALLY USES OF SPACE