Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 2 minutes, TuxedoCatfish a dit :

I can give them feedback on something that isn't fun. If anything you have it backwards: if the existence of Chroma means they're going to start balancing everything to require Chroma-level damage, that's a balance issue, not a player issue.

I was trying to be helpfull if you don't want to use the tools you have to kill them then don't expect this to be fun, try to complete the starchart with only the stuggs and after that complain its not fun because you can't kill anything after earth with this thing. 
People can kill them, i can kill them, my friend can kill them, so you are the problem not the mech sorry

You may have made Scintillant more common in the Isolation Vault Necramech fight, but the T1 and T2 Bounty reward tables are still messed up, or at least they are rarer than their position in the reward tables would lead us to expect. Is this really working as intended?

Not to mention that I would not know about the Vault Scintillant drop rate, because even getting to the Isolation Vault is spotty now because enemies in the Rising Toxicity survival phase can spawn outside the cave; whereupon you will either lose slowly because you cannot kill it, or lose quickly because you tried to go outside to kill it and your previous hotfix made toxicity rise even faster if anyone is outside the cave.

This newly introduced mechanic does not encourage teamwork, by the way. It only turns the leeches into trolls as well, since they can effectively end your vault run if they choose to stay outside. Spawning bug aside, I would like to see that mechanic removed. Leeches and trolls will not care about such a mechanic.

hace 4 minutos, Rantear dijo:

Is it by any chance Vome?
I feel like that damn worm breaks abilities.

I don't know, but I couldn't go back to my warframe without dying first.. this update is very frustrating, I better stop playing this and do something else or get the helminth segment and never return to Deimos

1 hour ago, ExyPrime said:

pls fix hunting animals often you can hear a sound of an animal nearby from the trank rifle, but its almost impossible to see it then (the birds are the most broken) A indicator wich direction the animal is or a sound that gets lounder, like the miner has would probably stop me from wanting to hurt myself after 1h of hunting and not getting a single bird

Something like this'd be nice eh?

Just now, NineTennoEleven said:

Okay, and? My rank 40 Kuva Chakkhurr with a damn near godrolled riven still kills mechs slower than Octavia's 1 and nothing else. Your Ogris' utility against one type of enemy does not guarantee equal utility elsewhere.

Just use Octavia and watch them kill themselves.

The Ogris isn't the point, it's just an illustration. I had similarly bad results with a bunch of other weapons.

The point is that:

1. "Just switch to this thing that completely trivializes the content so you don't have to engage with it" isn't good or healthy gameplay; you're not being challenged, it's just a binary "do you know what the solution is and do you have it." You've made the only meaningful decision at the arsenal screen and the actual gameplay, the part where you fight the boss, doesn't matter.

2. If the intent of the Necramech's design is that you're supposed to shoot it till your ammo runs dry and then shoot it some more, that's a problem with the vision for the boss itself. DE very rarely designs things for the absolute upper limit of player performance; if they are in this case then see #1, but if they aren't then there's a deeper, conceptual issue.

il y a une heure, Voltage a dit :

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reduce the timer in Bait Defense and Toxic Tunnels Isolation Vault objectives. They aren't interesting, and feel way too long for what they are worth.

Please reduce Deimos Bounty Excavation's requirements to match Fortuna Bounties. It's annoying that you need to wait for some to finish to start the other ones. Just make them scale off squad size so each player has 1 to do.

Please review Scintilliant further. The spawns and drops are still highly inconsistent. Just make one guaranteed to spawn from the third tier vault at the very least. 

How about Brakk blueprint and parts, Detron blueprint and parts, Dread blueprint, Despair blueprint, Hate blueprint, Broken War blueprint, War blueprint, and all Ephemera blueprints?

Hail to the guy for summarised everything first page

6 minutes ago, eozole said:

I was trying to be helpfull if you don't want to use the tools you have to kill them then don't expect this to be fun, try to complete the starchart with only the stuggs and after that complain its not fun because you can't kill anything after earth with this thing. 
People can kill them, i can kill them, my friend can kill them, so you are the problem not the mech sorry

I can kill them. It just takes too long. It is not even remotely comparable to clearing the whole Star Chart with the Stugg; these are weapons that are overkill in virtually every other situation.

I’m posting this again because the problem has not been fixed yet.

The quest Vox Solaris is bugged. There is a part in the quest when you have to “find the agents” 0/4. Your supposed to walk up to a dead agents body and press X. Upon walking up to the body the option to press X is not there. This bug is preventing me from completing the quest, thus not allowing me to craft Kit Guns, Moahs, K-Drives, or even going into the Orb Vallis. If I can’t go into the Orb Vallis then I can’t craft a number of certain weapons. Please fix this. Thanks in advance.

43 minutes ago, CorenAlbrich said:

They already said months, almost a year, ago that the gladiator bonus doesn't apply by design. They include the mods because the non-set aspects of the mods do apply. Bloodrush is an issue on garuda, but that's it.

If you're wondering when, I believe it was a primetime/devstream in the middle/end of last year.

Please provide proof on this claim. I'm a Valkyr main and I can assure you the Gladiator set bonus worked on exalted melees up till 27.5.4 where it stopped working with nothing in the patch notes claiming to effect this interaction.

Thanks for the hotfix

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Potential permanent fix to Void Dash being disabled by Vault Mechs, more work will be needed on this, but we have made some progress here. 

also this somehow still exist, i still had the bug but its warframe skill disabled, cant use skill neither going operator mode, maybe erase this disabling skill thingy on Vault system??

and also please re-scale damage of all infest mob, they're somehow can make fatal damage like instant dead

and 1 more thing, please make SCINTILLIANT item easier to get like guaranteed drop from last reward of Vault bounty or chance drops from JUGULUS / JUGGERNAUT / NECRAMECHS

Please decrease either the shot range of Deimos Carnis on detection range for them as i was getting shot, from one over 130 meters distance. and they become a pain as they kill my reservation tagets (small infested animals).

So this is a ray of sunlight in the rather sad hotfixes and bugs, the permanent void dash lock, altho not completely fixed, is thankfully gone, and I cannot state enough how god damn thankfull I am for this.

If void dash IS supposed to be locked around enemy necramechs, that's fine, if not then fix it when possible, this fix to the permanent one tho has made things so much more enjoyable as it doesn't force me to reset after I aproach a necramech.

Unsure if this was shadowpatched or only now am I seeing the consequences of 0.4/getting lucky but I've gotten some scintillant finally, 3 in total, but always the first vault, maybe they're too hard to spot aside from this? Still they should be guaranteed per vault imo

Necramechs are still painful to fight but atleast it isn't torture anymore, rapid fire weaponry on a tank inaros works fine solo, and now that their rewards function it actual makes up for the long and grueling fight, still needs work tho, instant rearming and instant shields needs to be fixed and their reflect damage and mine damage nerfed, also necraweb needs it's AOE reduced by AT LEAST 75% and have a matching visual range.

Great hotfix tho, this one makes the cambion drift enjoyable

Il y a 1 heure, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.5

Na tentativa de manter essas notas sem spoiler, você pode notar uma linguagem menos descritiva do que o normal - obrigado por seus relatórios diligentes!

Alterar:

• As peças Necramech danificadas e as peças de armas agora podem ser trocadas!
  • Habilitou itens Necraloid adequados para serem uma recompensa gratuita por atingir o Rank 3. 
  • Alinhamentos aprimorados da seta de expansão na tela EOM. 
  • FX aprimorado no 'Coração' em um determinado estágio de missão. 
  • A raridade do Mod botânico foi aumentada para raro.
  • Adicionados marcadores de proximidade aos moluscos para que seja mais fácil identificá-los e coletar amostras durante o Bounty relevante.

Conserta:

• Corrigido um potencial limitador de progressão da Quest relacionado ao uso de Esophage. 
  • Corrigido um objetivo de bônus que é impossível de atingir com 3-4 jogadores no elenco para a recompensa de sobrevivente de Deimos. Além disso, a contagem de objetivos será atualizada corretamente sempre que o tamanho do esquadrão mudar.
  • Consertado gotas de Necramech caindo no chão ao cair.
  • Corrigido Summoning Necramechs perdendo afinidade adquirida em Necramechs anteriores. 
  • Possível correção permanente de Void Dash sendo desativado por Vault Mechs, mais trabalho será necessário nisso, mas fizemos algum progresso aqui. 
  • Correção da pele do Chroma Immortal sem cauda. Fixar a cauda no dragão. 
  • Corrigido um problema de poder doar animais de estimação modulares não dourados. 
  • Marcadores de corrida corrigidos da superfície da deriva de Cambion aparecendo no mapa enquanto estavam no subsolo. 
  • Corrigidos problemas com as portas Necralisk aparecendo invisíveis ou apagadas. 
  • Corrigido 'Œ' que não funcionava em alguns idiomas. 
  • Consertado Ally Necramechs nem sempre gerando durante o Ciclo de Vome. 
  • Consertou Ally Necramechs interferindo com o Operator Void Dashing and Transfer. 
  • Corrigidos alguns casos de ícones de armas ausentes na tela EOM. 
  • Corrigido um problema em que um Kitgun nomeado exibia o nome padrão ao fazer a transição de missões Free Roam para um Hub. 
  • Corrigido um problema em que a barra de moeda poderia ficar oculta ao retornar de uma missão
  • Corrigida a visualização do diorama EOM que não ocultava a sobreposição de esquadrão e a barra de moeda
  • Corrigido um erro de script relacionado a Kubrow marcar um inimigo com o conjunto Mecha Mod, o Kubrow morrendo e outra pessoa matando o inimigo enquanto ele ainda estava marcado. 
  • Corrigidos pontos Deimos onde os jogadores podiam romper o nível.
  • Tarefas do Pai 5 fixas, permitindo várias compras.
  • A carne fixa está boa, mas não está funcionando.
  • Corrigido um caso onde após cortar todos os peixes que você tinha para um vendedor, podia então voltar para a tela de corte vazia, até recarregar a área.
  • Corrigida a estátua de Necramech que não podia ser colocada no modo deco. 
  • Corrigido um travamento que poderia ocorrer na sobreposição do esquadrão.
  • Corrigido um erro de script causado por Deimos Leaping Thrasher.
  • Corrigido um problema de localização com Iron Staff. 
  • Foi corrigida a falta de informações sobre as decorações de peixes Deimos no Codex.

Cintilante ainda é um recurso impossível de obter😡

Archived