Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More aurthorian frames

(PSN)UnchainedJagter

I like the multiple religious and ideaolgoies in warframe I like the idea of excalibur cause I love the sword and the Legend of King Arthur. I would use Excalibur but he is so common to see it throws me off to play him but I would love to see a frame that is the opposite of him ie lancelot or caliburn. Even like a Merlin or morgian frame that uses magic they can use all or vast amount of status effects. 

There are plenty of mage themed frames (possibly some in direct relation to Merlin). Heck I made one called Syrme (Emrys backwards) although admittedly with little connection to Merlin as a character.

We have seen a lot of similar themes such as a succubus, trickster, etc. but a Morgan inspired frame would be awesome or even an enchantress in general. Not too sure about Lancelot or Caliburn given that Excalibur exists... it kind of just feels redundant.

1 hour ago, Gashabae said:

There are plenty of mage themed frames (possibly some in direct relation to Merlin). Heck I made one called Syrme (Emrys backwards) although admittedly with little connection to Merlin as a character.

We have seen a lot of similar themes such as a succubus, trickster, etc. but a Morgan inspired frame would be awesome or even an enchantress in general. Not too sure about Lancelot or Caliburn given that Excalibur exists... it kind of just feels redundant.

Ok they sound similar but idea of Lancelot Ik May not be made but would be cool to see a frame that opposes Excalibur 

Honestly i dont see why not. Every warframe has a special place in my heart and i still have room for about 60 more warframes

Well.... all except barruk... i like having a monk warframe and i like that his unique mechanic which is key to making warframes feel as tho your playing another game, however i h8 that first ability for salty reason after making my ghost warframe idea >_>. 

Archived