Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game Crashes Frequently During Missions

Kameyu

Hi everyone/the warframe team,

I'm bored of crashes while doing a mission.

Since weeks, my game crashes frequently (approximately 2 times per day), and only during missions.

When I'm posting this, my game just crashed at 3 waves left from a T3 Orokin Void Defense mission,

so, I can ensure you this is f*cking annoying.

I'd like to tell that my computer meets the recommended specs to play the game so far.

I ask the team to fix this bug because I won't continue to play the game if this problem persists.

I hope you'll do your best to solve this problem, a report have already been sent via the crash reporter

window opening when the game crashes.

Sorry for my bad english (if it's the case).

Sincerely, Sparkk.

something to rage quit about (for a time)?

maybe...

something to stop playing warframe all together about?

no.

I see you like being disconnected after almost 1 hour of teamwork to reach the goal.

Who said I rage quit ? No one. I just said if the problem persists I would stop playing the game.

I was just saying that if the problem is not solved for a long time I'll do it.

And yeah, S#&$ happens, but I'm a student and don't have so much time for me and if

games I play to enjoy my "Rest week" crashes, (according I'm more interested in this game atm), YES this

is a real problem for me. You can't understand what I'm saying, dude, you don't work more than me in a whole week.

@_Sokol_ : Glad to hear that !

Edited by Sparkk

Hi everyone/the warframe team,

I'm bored of crashes while doing a mission.

Since weeks, my game crashes frequently (approximately 2 times per day), and only during missions.

When I'm posting this, my game just crashed at 3 waves left from a T3 Orokin Void Defense mission,

so, I can ensure you this is f*cking annoying.

I'd like to tell that my computer meets the recommended specs to play the game so far.

I ask the team to fix this bug because I won't continue to play the game if this problem persists.

I hope you'll do your best to solve this problem, a report have already been sent via the crash reporter

window opening when the game crashes.

Sorry for my bad english (if it's the case).

Sincerely, Sparkk.

pm Send!

• 2 weeks later...