Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feeding Helminth

(PSN)NerveDMG

DE seem to have got everything right except one resource group

Bile

3000 cryotic for 1 feed, example. I just did half an hour in excavation WITH A BOOSTER and got 3k

Steel path 6k

compare that to doing a half hour in most grineer survivals where u can get tons of resources easy due to stacking nekros and khora and boosters and even steel path if u want. 

15k alloy plate? pft easy

20k salvage? Didn't even dent me

3k cryotic? hmm how about no chief.

Lowing it to like 500 per feed would be more reasonable.

1k maybe

But 3k

Plz look into this

There's other things in bile that need reworking but this is the one I tested

Seriously bile is probably where everyone has the least resources

Example 40 morphics for 1 feed.

The highest morphics cost I could find out of the blueprints I owned was 6 with the dread

40 morphics, just.... no. Please rework

12 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

IDK if it's just me but I felt Railjack resources are disproportionate, while my stack of control modules stays in place.

I've ran out of Morphics though, so something's right 😛

Oh its very off for sure. Im sitting at 60k cryotic, so only 3k isnt an issue, Ive got millions of nanospores/alloyplate/ferrite, so 15k isnt an issue there either, but I have 25k copernics and they want 15k?!?!

Helminth-Symbiosis.png

I'm not sure how it works, but that Mother is tired of that resource. As you can see, the red does decay somehow. I'm not sure if its time, but I'll check again later without feeding her.

But when you feed her, you should feed her well. She is our true mother, she gives us life, she sustains us. She makes our OP warframes even more OP.

The least you can do is feed her tasty things.

Look at how selfish you all are being and ask yourselves, who are the real monsters??

As for bile, just farm argon. I get like 10 argon minimum in a C rotation mot run.

As for railjack stuff, I think the whole idea is to get people into railjack.

Most people don't know how to kit their railjacks out, and I think its good to get people into railjack since its good now.

If you don't want to, you can just farm 300 argon and feed it to mother even if shes tired of it, you can farm argon for a few hours. 1 argon = 1% bile.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Nerve said:

There are all of like, three things in this game that cost cryotic and Excavations are useful for like half a dozen reasons besides Cryotic, unless you are doing something REALLY nutty like trying to max Helminth in a day you should have plenty of Cryotic just from doing Excavations for any of the half dozen other reasons to do them.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Nerve said:

DE seem to have got everything right except one resource group

Bile

3000 cryotic for 1 feed, example. I just did half an hour in excavation WITH A BOOSTER and got 3k

Steel path 6k

compare that to doing a half hour in most grineer survivals where u can get tons of resources easy due to stacking nekros and khora and boosters and even steel path if u want. 

15k alloy plate? pft easy

20k salvage? Didn't even dent me

Lowing it to like 500 per feed would be more reasonable.

1k maybe

But 3k

Plz look into this

There's other things in bile that need reworking but this is the one I tested

Seriously bile is probably where everyone has the least resources

Example 40 morphics for 1 feed.

The highest morphics cost I could find out of the blueprints I owned was 6 with the dread

40 morphics, just.... no. Please rework

People didn't learn their lesson with the Hema when they kept asking for a resource sink, next time it will be platinum.

Wait, 3k Cyrotic is considered to be a lot?

I have 430000k by now, because i got really lazy.

Morphics, that thing drops everywhere on Mars, the only reason i don't have more than an excess of 3200 pieces is because they are so useless, i don't bother to pick them up.

I have no intention to ever play Railjack though, past maybe leveling it up for mastery some time if i get that bored, so i can agree on that, i'm surely not going to farm it for Helminth.

1 hour ago, kgabor said:

Wait, 3k Cyrotic is considered to be a lot?

I have 430000k by now, because i got really lazy.

Morphics, that thing drops everywhere on Mars, the only reason i don't have more than an excess of 3200 pieces is because they are so useless, i don't bother to pick them up.

I have no intention to ever play Railjack though, past maybe leveling it up for mastery some time if i get that bored, so i can agree on that, i'm surely not going to farm it for Helminth.

I think people are taking from this that I'm moaning I don't have enough resources

I have tons of resources

What im on about is the investment needed to do one feed, none of it matches the availability of the resource in game

You get 100 per excavator on base

Capped at 400 per excavator if u have a booster and do steel path

Compare that to picking up 10k nanospores in one go.

Add steel path 20k

Add booster 40k

Add nekros and khora and it goes up tons

There is no khora and nekros for cryotic

There is no khora and nekros for railjack resources

Things need to scale with the availability

If its 3k cryotic I should get 3k cryotic easy

Like 15k alloy plate, im in the millions for alloy plate, and that's not just due to me playing alot, that's due to how easy it is to get alloy plate.

18 hours ago, Ethorin said:

There are all of like, three things in this game that cost cryotic and Excavations are useful for like half a dozen reasons besides Cryotic, unless you are doing something REALLY nutty like trying to max Helminth in a day you should have plenty of Cryotic just from doing Excavations for any of the half dozen other reasons to do them.

The Sibear would like to have a word with you (it cost 30k to craft).  Trinity prime costs 9k.  

It's not a crazy, crazy amount, but when a normal player not using boosters gets 100 per dig, it is going to be an investment that probably doesn't leave you with tons left over, especially if you don't care for excavation missions (which you see fewer of in sortie and arbitration compared to other mission types). Just a counter-thought there.

With Railjack resources, they DO seem higher than they should be considering their relative newness to the game and how we have used them to get our railjacks up and going.  And, again, there are a lot of people who don't get into railjack so those resources are essentially locked out.  It's obviously a pull to incorporate all parts of the game and that's fine.  Not really any different than people who don't like Fortuna and never farm those things.  I think any of us can avoid an open world here or railjack there and still be able to feed Seymour up in the ship but it does limit us.  It's ok, though. 

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Glitschig said:

Just a counter-thought there.

I've literally never actually done an Excavation for the Cryotic, I do them for the relics or because they are one of the fastest ways to crack relics in an endless setting. I've gotten all my Cryotic needs and plenty extra incidentally as a consequence of doing other stuff.

--> Morphics and thermal sludge <--

1 hour ago, Vividice said:

How do the green arrows work btw? Do neutral foods turn green after some time?

Yes, and if you feed in something with a green arrow, food with a red arrow will move towards neutral. Red arrows also move towards neutral and green over time.

Gerade eben schrieb schilds:

--> Morphics <--

Yes, and if you feed in something with a green arrow, food with a red arrow will move towards neutral. Red arrows also move towards neutral and green over time.

Thanks for the answer! Is it 24h for red>neutral and another 24h for neutral > green?

If yes the most ressource efficient way to feed would be to feed all reasonable green ressources and maybe a few neutral ones and then stop for 1-2 days, correct?

19 hours ago, Ethorin said:

A little bit above 150k Cryotic is needed to craft everything needing it once (this includes things needing Pyrotic),

Probably a whole lot more, if you include clan research (many people do solo ghost clans, can cost quite a bit.)

Also Fomorian Disruptors need 300 each, that's quite a sink as well, for people who want to farm everything for it.

So yeah, it's a bit more than 3 things.

6 minutes ago, Vividice said:

Thanks for the answer! Is it 24h for red>neutral and another 24h for neutral > green?

not sure if its possible to go from neutral to green, but if you feed something else in the same category while one its red, it keeps going to neutral over packs (like needs 8 packs to go from red to neutral)

and we need to consider that, since exp is based on the amount recovered by hellmint

I'm not sure what the time frame is. Probably should have watched mine a bit closer :D.

I rushed to max it out (very inefficient) and since then I've been doing a little bit each day. It seems that after a day there's usually enough green things around for a few uses of the system. Given how things are going now that I've stopped rushing, I would expect that normally it would not see such heavy use (as it has, given it's just come out) each day that you run out of green things to feed in and end up spending lots of resources inefficiently. I think that new players leveling it up as and when they're able will probably find they're always feeding in resources at high efficiency.

What I do is use the most available/common resource (i.e. cheap relative to the quantity I have) until it's red (a couple of feeds), then the next most available, and so on. Then when I get to a green one it will raise up all the red ones a bit. A couple of green ones later and some of the previously red ones will be neutral, so I cycle back to those. If you get to rank 8 you can throw in sentient resources every now and again to restore things to neutral. When I hit resources I don't want to spend (i.e. run out of affordable greens) I either stop, or cycle back through red resources and take the efficiency hit if I think I can afford it. I won't spend stuff that's inefficient to farm even if it's green (like asterite). If you do it this way it's very efficient, you'll spend resources in order of most available to least available, and you will only use a few resources each time.

Thing I want is to be able to feed Helminth with resources like fish parts ( meat, scales, scraws included) and mining ores from all open landscapes. 
Also would be nice if I could throw at him all of that breaths of eidolon that I have.

I think the Railjack ones barring Asterite are fine, I have 400k of each. Cryotic is fine too, half a million of that and don't forget a lot of people would have tons of it which may be a factor. The main one I was shocked by was the 5k asterite that feels like it was meant to be 500 as 5k is half of my supply lol. Farming juggernauts is what I'm going to be doing to fill this greedy, seemingly bottomless pit in my orbiter.

22 часа назад, Hokibukisa сказал:

As for bile, just farm argon. I get like 10 argon minimum in a C rotation mot run.

As for railjack stuff, I think the whole idea is to get people into railjack.

Most people don't know how to kit their railjacks out, and I think its good to get people into railjack since its good now.

If you don't want to, you can just farm 300 argon and feed it to mother even if shes tired of it, you can farm argon for a few hours. 1 argon = 1% bile.

Consuming warframe requires 80% bile. So what you suggest is farm 80 argons everyday. And you can't farm in advance much since argon is the only resource that is timegated. I call this bullS#&amp;&#036; and you know it is.

Archived