So, reporting back, it does appear that Mother's appetite returns for things overtime.

When her appetite fully returns for things, feeding her a fully green item gives 30%, and a second time at neutral 15%.

So literally you just need to have patience and do a minuscule amount of farming and you'll have max metamorphosis, its just a matter of time.

Between argon, Isos, and Copernics, all I gotta do is have some patience, do 3 or 4 giant points, 1 mot survival, and between those 3 resources thats enough for 135% Bile. And I consider this being lazy.

So you can:

• Be lazy and patient, and you'll be fine.
  • Bust your aas grinding if you are impatient, and you'll be fine.
  • Be lazy and impatient and resort to complaining.
Edited by Hokibukisa
  • Like 4
On 2020-08-29 at 2:57 AM, (PS4)Cephalon_Nerve said:

DE seem to have got everything right except one resource group

Bile

3000 cryotic for 1 feed, example. I just did half an hour in excavation WITH A BOOSTER and got 3k

Steel path 6k

compare that to doing a half hour in most grineer survivals where u can get tons of resources easy due to stacking nekros and khora and boosters and even steel path if u want. 

15k alloy plate? pft easy

20k salvage? Didn't even dent me

3k cryotic? hmm how about no chief.

Lowing it to like 500 per feed would be more reasonable.

1k maybe

But 3k

Plz look into this

There's other things in bile that need reworking but this is the one I tested

Seriously bile is probably where everyone has the least resources

Example 40 morphics for 1 feed.

The highest morphics cost I could find out of the blueprints I owned was 6 with the dread

40 morphics, just.... no. Please rework

Yep. I noticed this too. 3000 cryotic was half as much as I had, and I'm MR 26 and have been playing since 2015... I can barely fill his bile meter

I think we need to emphazise that currently only the hardcore 10-30% finished helminth. People with low MR could now be barely finished with building the Helminth segment. On this thread a lot of long time players with tons of  amassed ressources showed they had problems keeping up with the ressource costs.

Most beginners "coached" barely had enough ressources to build all the stuff they wanted. Let alone having excess 3000 cryotic or 40 morphics to daily feed their Helminth.

I would agree that most numbers are okay-ish. But especially the railjack ressources and some of the ressources you don't get from normal gameplay like scanner plants need a re-adjustment of the numbers. It's not so much about beeing able to rush this. It's more about beginners with sub mr 12 actually getting a chance to feed stuff even once. And 3000 cryotic is probably everything most casuals & beginners have gathered up.

3 hours ago, Vividice said:

I think we need to emphazise that currently only the hardcore 10-30% finished helminth. People with low MR could now be barely finished with building the Helminth segment. On this thread a lot of long time players with tons of  amassed ressources showed they had problems keeping up with the ressource costs.

Most beginners "coached" barely had enough ressources to build all the stuff they wanted. Let alone having excess 3000 cryotic or 40 morphics to daily feed their Helminth.

I would agree that most numbers are okay-ish. But especially the railjack ressources and some of the ressources you don't get from normal gameplay like scanner plants need a re-adjustment of the numbers. It's not so much about beeing able to rush this. It's more about beginners with sub mr 12 actually getting a chance to feed stuff even once. And 3000 cryotic is probably everything most casuals & beginners have gathered up.

Its best to feed every two days if you are not "hardcore". Which if you are not "hardcore" shouldn't be a problem, you should have patience by now.

About Cryotic... What else are you spending cryotic on? Yes, I had 56k cryo when starting the feeding and now I'm down to 41k. At this rate I will eventually run out of cryotic.

So what though? Who cares if I run out of cryotic? Whats the big deal? You don't freak out when you run out of argon. I ran out of argon again today. Its ok. Jesus still loves you.

Also, its usually the organism that adapts to the environment. If you don't have a railjack and you feel violated that you would be asked to play railjack, theres other ways to get around it.

Farm argon, do exploiter orbs. Those two resources along is 90% Bile every two days, if you are so strongly against doing railjack.

Edited by Hokibukisa
On 2020-08-29 at 5:16 AM, minininja77 said:

Give it til mid next week once all the rage has kicked in over the cost and they will drop it and run a script to refund all the over spent mats

I hope so!

4 hours ago, Ethorin said:

...This thread is literally why people were nervous about the MR drop.

2k hour player here. I have about enough bile for MAYBE half a dozen fames.

I cant help but feel like I wasted my Aug farming frames I will never be able to subsume...

Got over 30 Frames to use for Subsuming but only subsumed 2 because my Bile Resources are dangerously low after reaching Rank 10 of it’s Metamorphosis and infused Breach Surge into two Garudas. Other Resources i’m fine with but the ones for Biles can be burnt through so fast.  

Friendly reminder that Isolation Vault runs give you a healthy and reliable Argon supply (plus your everyday token-able extras). 3 per feed? Sure, because now i'm sitting on 60 and I don't need to go looking for just them..

• Like 4
10 hours ago, Ethorin said:

...This thread is literally why people were nervous about the MR drop.

I've got well over 8k hours i played since Loki was a starter Warframe and the amount of expensive railjack resources required doesn't justify a Veteran player's library of resources. Railjack is way too new to make the cost so high. Maybe 5% of the railjack community has enough to buy 8-10 subsumes. 

• Like 4

Agree on Bile, other categorys seam fine, but Bile is time sensitive resouce that you can't stockpile, several railjack resources that generally are very costly compared to regular resources, 1 drop from a specific enemie on a specific mission on a specific planet (WTF?!), an unreasonable amount of cryotic (I'm never getting that hammer), a periodic event-limited resource.

So most will probably be stuck on giving it a "balanced" diet of Morphics and sludge and starving it between feeds to get that green up arrow.
Even better, subsuming frames and all ability transfers so far i've unlocked costs bile + 2 of the other types to do -.-

I don't even have a use for Cryotic considering no freezing steps drop in 9000 runs but still found that to be too high and never picked that as a donation. Never know when they'll drop another 30k build req weapon/item.

It really is inconsistent in the requirements, didn't think it would be this worse.

The Railjack resources are the ones that made me drop my jaw like

oh my god omg GIF

Specially Asterite and Bracoids, asking for such an essential resource almost 5 times the amount required in comparison to a Mk3 armament is absurd in both logic and lore.

And just to clarify, i've farmed my Railjack to it's utmost completion, in which i'm not in need of any new parts whatsoever (including three different MK3 turrets), sitting around 5500 Asterite and 1k and something Bracoids, all these residual from constant Gian Point farming until i got every tactical/combat avionic.

This Helminth is basically having a new-born baby asking for 3 extra-large pepperoni pizzas, while also saying that maybe a glass of milk would be enough....

On 2020-08-30 at 6:55 PM, Unibot said:

Consuming warframe requires 80% bile. So what you suggest is farm 80 argons everyday. And you can't farm in advance much since argon is the only resource that is timegated. I call this bullS#&$ and you know it is.

Is it possible, do you think, that DE don't intend us to be adding new frames constantly, or quickly?

Nah, obviously the fact that it's been 7 days now and you're not already bored with everything having wrung it dry of possibilities is a mark of failure.

Posted this in another thread but fits here.

Its just bile. Every other one is pretty reasonable and i have at least 1 thing in the millions. But bile... ugh.

Your options for Bile are:
1. Railjack farming. (according to people who actively play Railjack, overpriced but can't speak from personal experience.)
2. A decaying resource.
3. Over priced time sensitive resource.
4. 30 bloody excavators.
5. Morphics and thermal sludge are ok but we need better options.

• Like 3