Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech (and how to get XP/Levels/Affinity) 50+ Different Bugs (Updated for Hotfix 29.0.6)

KillerXDIZ

i just finished a vault run.  I was actually in a team (for once,) and I was hosting.  I summoned the mech for the third vault, and used it continuously until reaching the vault where one of the mechs destroyed it.  My Warframe was downed during the fight.  After finishing the vault and returning to the Necralisk gates to extract, I received Zero Affinity for the Mech and for the equipped Archgun at the time.  (The Mausolon.) 

Bug 60 seems to be extremely common in the Orb Vallis, I just tried to get some necramech xp in a couple of five-pip bounties, and both times, if I stayed in the necramech too long, my warframe would unspawn, I would get the 'invalid target' error when attempting transference outside the necramech's radius, and if my operator was killed, it resulted in an immediate mission failure with no xp gained.

On 2020/9/3 at 午前1時53分, Sorrode said:

だから私は無料でローミングしながらOrb Vallisで基地を作っていて、メカで敵を倒していました。ある時点で、ずっと隣にあった私のwarframeが消えて、オペレーターに入って5を押しても再開して、Tabキーを押します。バグ27と2ページ目の火曜日の私のレポートのようなものはありません。

メカが破壊されてオペレーターに蹴り返され、それでもウォーフレームを呼び出すことができず、オペレーターが死亡したとき、ミッション全体が失敗しました

3つの発生はすべて、任務のかなり長い時間に発生しました。確かに20分以上、最長のものは50分以上あり、私のwarframeは火の下に置かれていました

パッチ29.0.6の前のようにデスポーンするとき、メカのすべてのxpを失う方法に似ていると思いますが、この場合、デスポーンするのはウォーフレームであり、すべてのxpとルートを失います。

When I use khora, I'm in that state in less than 5 minutes.
It freezes for a moment and then the frame disappears.
If I use nova, it will last for a while, but the same thing happens after about 10 minutes.

On 2020/9/3 at 午後3時14分, KillerXDIZ said:

オペレーターでも同じことを経験し、トピックの最後に画像を追加しました。私はこのバグを再現するためにあらゆることを試みましたが、それを行う方法は完全に無知です。

リストに追加しました。

これは複数の場所で言及されています。もし私が正しければ、これはネクラメクとは関係がないようです。

I'd like to know which frames you have difficulty reproducing with.
I'd like to use that frame.

I'm here once AGAIN!!!

I can't use my necramech anymore, FML. 😖

Every time I summon it and then try to get out of it, I come out as an operator. Then, I can't use transference to my frame therefore stuck in my operator form even if I die over and over. This is getting super annoying. So many damn bugs its not even fun to play anymore. 

I've not been updating this topic because most of the bugs are still in the game and there are some new bugs. I'm just hoping DE saw this topic and is currently working in fixing them.

So far it seems that once your Warframe dissapears you also losse everything you've acquired in a mission, this includes 'Arcanes' in a Eidolon Hunt. There's also the affinity loss caused by host migration. These two are the worse ones in my opinion.

Hotfix 29.0.8

The problem of necramech or frame disappearing in combat and losing everything has not yet been fixed.

It happens less often than before, but it still happens.

I used to think that if "mech" disappeared it wouldn't cause any problems, but now it loses experience

Hotfix 29.0.8

Issue with Necramechs lose bonus XP on host migrations persists.
just tested it twice.
Something else I've noticed, is that the necramech appears in the affinity part of the mission results screen (during the mission) but after host migration it is not there anymore.

Other weapons/items do persist.

Another bug, related to Necramech only partially.

When revealing arch-gun riven mods, active is only one challenge for the mod installed into heavy weapon, second riven mod installed into necramech's arch-gun is totally ignored. Tried both different weapons and same weapon with different configs. With standard weapons (primary/secondary/melee) that works just fine.

Bought a dozen of mods from Arbitres and was hoping to open them two per mission... :-(

On 2020-09-08 at 6:00 AM, Ccrion said:

I'm here once AGAIN!!!

I can't use my necramech anymore, FML. 😖

Every time I summon it and then try to get out of it, I come out as an operator. Then, I can't use transference to my frame therefore stuck in my operator form even if I die over and over. This is getting super annoying. So many damn bugs its not even fun to play anymore. 

Same here. Got this problem twice today. Second time I was even downed as Operator, and perma-died despite having all revives left.

Necramech is painfully unfun to begin with, it's even more of a chore with this absurd list of gamebreaking bugs. It's hard to not be mad at DE right now.

On 2020-08-29 at 8:55 AM, KillerXDIZ said:

BUG 60:

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Using a Necramech and going into Operator form will somehow cause your Warframe to dissapear for the rest of the mission.
  • VISUAL:
  Reveal hidden contents

(Notice "Invalid Target" on the botom right when using transference (5))

VZS2Ivn.jpg

• REPRODUCTION RATE: Rare.

I came to report this bug and I have more info:

For me it's much more common of a problem. About every second mission I use the necramech I got this bug. I couldn't reproduce it, but I believe it's related to going in and out of the necramech, and back to warframe too many times in a short amount of time. Juggling between warframe, operator and necramech. Trying to summon the necramech before the cooldown is over might also be related.
Also, the operator doesn't gain any focus tree abilities. If I have Zenurik for example, I don't get that energy refill or Void Dash as far. The amount of energy is also reduced to it's base stat. It's like playing Operator fresh out of The Second Dream, but with an amp.

В 29.08.2020 в 01:55, KillerXDIZ сказал:

BUG 42:

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: The Mausolon can sometimes show 2 charged bars, this seems to be a visual bug only, however it felt like my damage was increased.

Still happens for Mausolon, also happens for Cortege, consistently.

Press <gear wheel button> and the cross-hair changes.

Operator out and then in to reset the cross-hair, reproduces consistently.

giphy.gif

12 часов назад, FrostedMike сказал:

For me it's much more common of a problem. About every second mission I use the necramech I got this bug. I couldn't reproduce it, but I believe it's related to going in and out of the necramech, and back to warframe too many times in a short amount of time. Juggling between warframe, operator and necramech. Trying to summon the necramech before the cooldown is over might also be related.
Also, the operator doesn't gain any focus tree abilities. If I have Zenurik for example, I don't get that energy refill or Void Dash as far. The amount of energy is also reduced to it's base stat. It's like playing Operator fresh out of The Second Dream, but with an amp.

Same also happens for me quite often, pretty much every second mission I try to use the necramech.

I don't try to summon the mech before cooldown, and I'm not juggling too violently (still, some :) ). Usually it happens if I try to summon the second mech while the first is still alive (but left somewhere far from current location). When it happens, it's not very related to said juggling; one time I just jumped to fresh-summoned mech, and my warframe disappeared just afterwards -- I immediately turned around to check and nothing is there.

You lose your gear wheel, warframe, and all the focus tree (passives and whatsanot) for the rest of the mission. Death doesn't fix anything as well.

And you lose everything you gained before your frame disappeared, maybe safe for the bounty rewards (if any).

On 2020-08-30 at 3:42 AM, H.Katsura_999 said:

Also using the mech might remove all the loot you've gathered in the mission. You still get the end of mission rewards but not the loot you picked up.

qJ12VQR.png

I lost all my minerals...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I was a client in this game.

I was doing a solo run on Deimos, mission complete stated that I opened 179 crates, but NOTHING (no exp or loot) is in the mission complete screen. 

ACtC-3ewdKUhsJCqbNYu1NB1xQGyIQ_89iUrYa1b

On 2020-09-12 at 10:32 PM, FrostedMike said:

I came to report this bug and I have more info:

Update:

These is no consistency for it. I had it two more times and I couldn't understand what triggered it.

I also had one time that the game didn't let me to sepf revive even tho I didn't die even once in the game. My team mate tried to revive me but he died himself before reaching me, so we failed the mission and I didn't have enough time to take a screenshot.

On 2020-09-13 at 3:58 AM, Shiah said:

Still happens for Mausolon, also happens for Cortege, consistently.

Press <gear wheel button> and the cross-hair changes.

Operator out and then in to reset the cross-hair, reproduces consistently.

giphy.gif

Fixed now with 29.1.0

On 2020-09-13 at 4:10 AM, Shiah said:
On 2020-09-12 at 3:32 PM, FrostedMike said:

Same also happens for me quite often, pretty much every second mission I try to use the necramech.

Haven't happened to me in 29.1.0 yet, will update if it's still around.

Archived