Jump to content
  • 0

Oxylus sentinel not applying dye


Question

I just went out to fish in the Plains of Eidolon and realised that the Oxylus sentinel stopped applying dye to the fishes. Does anyone else have the same problem?

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 0
22 minutes ago, CobraCommanderPrime said:

just a thought, have you accidentally unequipped the mods?
i dont recall of oxy has dye as in innate ability or if its part of detect life... not in game so excuse the brainstorm.

Nope, it's built into the mod Scan Aquatic Lifeforms 

latest?cb=20190227054608
 

@everyone:
Also don't forget to go to Cephalon Simaris to get the latest mod for Oxylus. It scans plant life, so really great for players who need to get the scans.

Edit:
The new mod is called Botanist Oxylus Sentinel will scan plants within 50m over 2s. This consumes codex scanner charges.

Edited by Slayer-.
added
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
45 minutes ago, CobraCommanderPrime said:

just a thought, have you accidentally unequipped the mods?
i dont recall of oxy has dye as in innate ability or if its part of detect life... not in game so excuse the brainstorm.

I did check the mod. It's there. Probably a bug.

32 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

The new mod is called Botanist Oxylus Sentinel will scan plants within 50m over 2s. This consumes codex scanner charges.

I should get this as well. Thanks for the information!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
41 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Nope, it's built into the mod Scan Aquatic Lifeforms 

latest?cb=20190227054608
 

@everyone:
Also don't forget to go to Cephalon Simaris to get the latest mod for Oxylus. It scans plant life, so really great for players who need to get the scans.

Edit:
The new mod is called Botanist Oxylus Sentinel will scan plants within 50m over 2s. This consumes codex scanner charges.

Yep botanist makes life so much easier for crafting the apothics. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

oh i thought it was a mod, just got the wrong one.

ive not got botanist yet... ill have to hunt it down for my farming runs.

i have had companions spawn in on an empty load out slot a few times though, which is why i thought about it being mod related.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I'm having the same problem.  Tried re-arranging the mods, equipping other sentinels and then switching back, etc.  Even went to the Vallis to make sure DE didn't do something weird like make the precept only work on robo-fish.  Nothing.

I only use Oxylus when doing those rare fishing challenges for Nightwave.  No way I'm gonna spend an hour dumping dyes in the water.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Garland137 said:

I'm having the same problem.  Tried re-arranging the mods, equipping other sentinels and then switching back, etc.  Even went to the Vallis to make sure DE didn't do something weird like make the precept only work on robo-fish.  Nothing.

I only use Oxylus when doing those rare fishing challenges for Nightwave.  No way I'm gonna spend an hour dumping dyes in the water.

Dyes or Oxylus highlight wouldnt change the amount of time it takes to catch a fish lol..   If it took you hours with normal dye it will take you hours with oxylus ..... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2020-08-30 at 2:34 AM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Dyes or Oxylus highlight wouldnt change the amount of time it takes to catch a fish lol..   If it took you hours with normal dye it will take you hours with oxylus ..... 

Of course it changes it.  You can catch fish much faster if you can actually see them.  And with Oxylus, fish glow constantly.  I don't have to purchase dyes and then redeploy them every couple minutes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Just replying, yes this is happening still (Aug 31) on PC. Mod is def still equipped. I haven't changed a thing on my fishing set up, likely a bug.

Edited by Talyth
clarification
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, (PS4)whit4242 said:

Slayer, could you please post your oxylus build, might be a configuration issue.

Can do. 👍 

I'm on PC so conditions may differ.  This is my just scan stuff and no killing.

Ho944rj.png

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 2020-08-29 at 7:47 PM, Slayer-. said:

@everyone:
Also don't forget to go to Cephalon Simaris to get the latest mod for Oxylus. It scans plant life, so really great for players who need to get the scans.

Edit:
The new mod is called Botanist Oxylus Sentinel will scan plants within 50m over 2s. This consumes codex scanner charges.

Is this why my helius doesn't scan plants anymore automatically?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...