Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HElminth system's diet

--SA--DrunkUncleOtheos

Question

my helminth system is R6 Rn but it hates my resources anyone knows when or how or if the diet rotates or updates or changes so i can feed it the resources that it currently does not want?

Edit: apparently there is a timer of what seems to be 24h for each resource to reset (to make helminth happy again and give the highest %) which is indicated by the red arrow filling with black slowly i just saw that

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, -ZD-XnhOtheos said:

he eats all the resources even plants that you scan and lua and earth etc but each time you give him food the first time he eats it he gives alot of % second time less than half of the first % the third time is basically barely any % 

Not OP but I want to ask as I'll be getting my Hemlith system tonight. Do you know if there a timer, cool down or rotation-esc thing before certain resources will give him more of a % boost again? I.e. If I start off by feeding him, lets say 20 Orokin Cells, then a number of things like Nano Spores, Neurodes, Rubedo, salvage, would he be 'hungry' for Orokin cells again and give a higher % boost than if I gave them to him immediately?  Or is it too early to really say/know the system that well?

22 minutes ago, Phoenixian_Ultimatum said:

Not OP but I want to ask as I'll be getting my Hemlith system tonight. Do you know if there a timer, cool down or rotation-esc thing before certain resources will give him more of a % boost again? I.e. If I start off by feeding him, lets say 20 Orokin Cells, then a number of things like Nano Spores, Neurodes, Rubedo, salvage, would he be 'hungry' for Orokin cells again and give a higher % boost than if I gave them to him immediately?  Or is it too early to really say/know the system that well?

the resources will have a green arrow pointing up when itll give the best % it wont have any arrows for the regular amount and a red arrow pointing down when it will give the lowest %  and apparently there is a timer of what seems to be 24h for each resource to reset (to make helminth happy again and give the highest %) which is indicated by the red arrow filling with black slowly i just saw that

Archived