(Marked as spoiler to be safe.)

So the Entrati can clearly move: Father went outside to "sulk," Mother goes outside during bounties, Grandmother does K-Drive races (I'm not over that), and so forth. How do they do this?

I vaguely remember there being some Tennocon discussion about underground veins or something that the Entrati travel through, but I don't remember the specifics, and as a fan creator, I'd like to know if there is any canon information on this out there, either from Tennocon or posts or something so I can keep my art as accurate to lore as possible.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, (NSW)DeathOfTheEndless said:

That's a really good question...how do you move through the Esophagi? Are they like long tubes?

You don't want to know.

they're probably like intestines, and maybe they could work on a mixture of air (Deimos has a atmosphere, as do most places where the Orokin have been, even though it's never stated how) being used to create a vacuum effect, and probably some kind of Exocrine or other "lubricant" that would allow them to avoid getting stuck in the tubes between the points where they pop out. 

Esophagi, i'd like to think, are plants that do the same thing, only instead of it being a complex tunnel network like what the Entrati have, it's a simple straight line and you get sent through at high speed, then barfed out the plant at the other end. it's a really cool, if a little gross, way of getting around the map!

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

I imagine that they're a big throbbing infested mass under the hub and they're all connected to it, like a hydra. They slide up and down though a network of tunnels and can pop out anywhere they need to though this underground labyrinth.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

they're probably like intestines, and maybe they could work on a mixture of air (Deimos has a atmosphere, as do most places where the Orokin have been, even though it's never stated how) being used to create a vacuum effect, and probably some kind of Exocrine or other "lubricant" that would allow them to avoid getting stuck in the tubes between the points where they pop out. 

Esophagi, i'd like to think, are plants that do the same thing, only instead of it being a complex tunnel network like what the Entrati have, it's a simple straight line and you get sent through at high speed, then barfed out the plant at the other end. it's a really cool, if a little gross, way of getting around the map!

one the infested actually can do fotosintesis it's on the lore and you know that mouth things that is used as fast travel i believe that flower things work the same way