Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pharaoh Predasite bugs & ability tweaks

(XBOX)Kuva Queen

Having used the Pharaoh Predasite I'd like to address some bugs with the abilities as well as my thoughts on how to make the abilities more competitive over other companions such as the smeeta kavat. 

Endoparasitic Vector bugs:

> does not show tentacles linking to other enemies only the host.

> Isn't slowing enemies around the host. 

Endoparasitic Vector ability tweak suggestion:

> increase the duration of the endoparasitic Vector on a host. The duration is less than 5 seconds, once this ability is functioning as intended on the card this less than 5 seconds is disappointing. 

> judging by the card because unfortunately the mod isn't functioning as intended a 5M slowing radius seems far too short, 10M seems reasonable because in a regular game scenario you'll find most hoards of enemies will be more than 5M apart from one another. 

> How much slow does the Endoparasitic Vector give? It would be a nice to see that on the card. 

Anabolic Pollination:

This ability from testing its worked absolutely fine! I really like the mod but there are a minor tweak I'd suggest. 

> take away the tedious task of having to stand directly on my Pharaoh Predasite in order for me to get the toxin buff. Please could you make it a proc which happens every X amount of seconds e.g adarza "cats eye" which grants the buff to all players every 20 seconds. 

Here's a link to a video of me and Pharaoh Predasite in the sim room. I've recorded this to show how Endoparasitic Vector and Anabolic Pollination are working 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/kuva-queen/video/108231635

Archived