Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Damaged Necramech Drops neee to be changed

(XBOX)Swimzyy

Dont get me wrong, the Heart of Diemos is great and all but come on, the necramech parts need to be looked at. I have done about 30 isolation vault runs and i have gathered 10 of every damaged part except for engines. I dont know if other people are having this happen to them but i think there needs to be some fix to them. Either buff the drop rates or make it easier to get all par ts. I know RNG is not on my side but this is beyond farming.

Dont get me wrong, the Heart of Diemos is great and all but come on, the necramech parts need to be looked at. I have done about 30 isolation vault runs and I have gathered 10 of every damaged part except for engines. I dont know if other people are having this happen to them but i think there needs to be some fix to them. Either buff the drop rates or make it easier to get all parts via trading. If we can trade these parts it will benefit the game. I know RNG is not on my side but this is beyond farming.

The engines are the only thing I'm missing too. Literally have everything else ready to go (blueprints, alloys, other parts, etc.) but no engine. They should either introduce another way to obtain specific parts (such as buying them from Loid), or rebalance the vault bounty rewards so that necramech parts are more common (looking at you relics. begone).

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You can already trade the parts on PC at least, just gotta wait for it to get to you.

This is great news since I also have some parts but need others!

Another thing I'm excited for when next patch hits consoles, along with Scintillant necramech drops. ^.^

hace 20 minutos, (XB1)Swimzyy dijo:

Dont get me wrong, the Heart of Diemos is great and all but come on, the necramech parts need to be looked at. I have done about 30 isolation vault runs and I have gathered 10 of every damaged part except for engines. I dont know if other people are having this happen to them but i think there needs to be some fix to them. Either buff the drop rates or make it easier to get all parts via trading. If we can trade these parts it will benefit the game. I know RNG is not on my side but this is beyond farming.

That is just bad RNG. Pieces are dropping fairly consistently. I got my set in 3 full runs plus a few tier 1 ones and 1 part for a necramech I revived. Parts are dirt cheap on the market right now. 

I need the engines too. last part, and a few Thaumic Distillate, and my Necramech will be good to go. but yes, the drops could be better. only tonight did I get my first weapon piece. 

11 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Can enemy Necramechs be found outside the bounty? I kinda hope so...

no, they're either friendly (named as "Ally Necramech") or broken ones which you can take for yourself via transference. enemy ones are only found in the quest and the Vaults.

Archived