Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MIssing Flowers? (Script complete)

(PSN)DaytonThurmer

I unlocked the Helminth system 2 days ago and got to work sacrificing. I started with Nidus and took his Larva, then I subsumed Grendel to take his Nourish, and finally (as of now) I started Equinox for her Rest and Rage. I mostly want to subsume frames to get a nice garden in my Helminth Infirmary, however I only have a single flower despite having completed 2 subsume victims.

Edit: Equinox didn't make a new flower either, hopefully Wisp will 😞
unknown.pngunknown.png

Edit 2: I have noticed 2 flowers while subsuming Wisp.
unknown.png

Severely clipped into the flesh, only visible because I can see the blue glow.
unknown.png

This one is a lot more visible, but still a lot of clipping making it only half visible.

Just now, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

Is Rhino fully subsumed? The flower didn't appear for me until the process was finished..

Yeh totally done and my second frame is in and nothing. Searched the whole room. I just wanted a pretty garden 😞

Just now, Wadeyaok said:

Yeh totally done and my second frame is in and nothing. Searched the whole room. I just wanted a pretty garden 😞

Looks like the flower disappears as soon as you start the next subsumption - I had one for Ash, but it disappeared as soon as I started subsuming my second frame. It was only there for a minute or two before I dragged Chroma to the chair 😞

4 hours ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

Looks like the flower disappears as soon as you start the next subsumption - I had one for Ash, but it disappeared as soon as I started subsuming my second frame. It was only there for a minute or two before I dragged Chroma to the chair 😞

4 hours ago, Copromancer said:

Same thing happened to me. Started my third subsume and noticed Protea's flower had vanished.

I was actually paying close attention to mine and was watching Grendel fade into the wall as the time that he finished came around. This is the same flower that my Nidus produced, Grendel's didn't replace it nor did it ever appear. I tried relogging to see if that would update my orbiter and cause the flower to spawn in, but to my dismay that wasn't the case.

18 hours ago, Cocoescap said:

I was actually paying close attention to mine and was watching Grendel fade into the wall as the time that he finished came around. This is the same flower that my Nidus produced, Grendel's didn't replace it nor did it ever appear. I tried relogging to see if that would update my orbiter and cause the flower to spawn in, but to my dismay that wasn't the case.

Yeah, my second frame just finished being subsumed, no flower appeared, so now there are none at all 😞

Well, it's messed up ...I had 2 flowers (Excal - upper, Loki - lower), started the 3rd subsume (Volt), still 2 flowers ... but 1 mission later 1 flower dissappeared

hnZWvQ4.jpg

... Now only Excal's flower left:

mIcqY0l.jpg

EDIT: 12 hours later ... yeah the 3rd flower (Volt's) replaced my 2nd (Loki's)

sCtYlre.jpg

I'm also noticing missing flower(s) after my second subsumed frame.

First Warframe subsumed was Hildryn - > Flower slowly appeared as it was subsumed.

Second Warframe subsumed was Rhino -> No flower grew while it was being subsumed, and no flower appeared after the process was completed.

Currently subsuming Nezha. After completing a mission and returning, Hildryn's flower is now missing, leaving me with no flowers. 😥

i got the same issue, i sublimed a garuda, it gave it a flower then a inaros and it gave me a flower and lastly with nidus, it wasn't there at first but now it has appeared only for it to be clipping inside the flesh of the helminth, the inaros flower didn't even appear instantly either, i had to play a mission for it to eventually appear.

On 2020-08-29 at 6:50 PM, Cocoescap said:

I unlocked the Helminth system 2 days ago and got to work sacrificing. I started with Nidus and took his Larva, then I subsumed Grendel to take his Nourish, and finally (as of now) I started Equinox for her Rest and Rage. I mostly want to subsume frames to get a nice garden in my Helminth Infirmary, however I only have a single flower despite having completed 2 subsume victims.

Edit: Equinox didn't make a new flower either, hopefully Wisp will 😞
unknown.pngunknown.png

Same. Mirage and gara. Gara replaced mirages flower. 

Yeah, my first frame I subsumed didn't give me a flower at all -- really sad about that! I hope there's a was to fix it. I'd hate to look at the pretty garden only to be reminded that I miss the very first frame's flower :C

Subsumed 4 warframes already but only 2 flowers. First flower showed up normally. Second flower showed up very small and was clipping through the infested floor. Third flower replaced the second flower as a bigger and better flower. No signs of fourth flower at all. (in order: Wisp, Rhino, Equinox, Protea)

About colours:

My first flower was coloured after the warframe (it was coloured black), following two flowers were in same place but they were either pink (white in red light) or with too subtle colours that I couldn't see them. Frames were light too (proto Volt and vanilla Rhino). The flower is in the "meat" of the wall so I can see colours only of petals.

Archived