Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sepulcrum and Trumna mastery rank bp requirement

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Such a terrible decision on digital extremes the part they are basically forcing people to do Mastery Rank stuff. I can actually build my necromech but I can't because I can't get the main blueprint. I really think they should either change the Mastery Rank requirement or allow people to buy the necromech with Platinum or just remove that blueprint at the requirement to hit Rank 2 with the necromech or make the main blueprint tradable so you can actually buy it from other players.

I guarantee you by the time we get the next content update there's only going to be 10% of players who have a necromech

Just like what many others have said in the last few weeks it just doesn't make any sense we are able to purchase companions kit drive all with Platinum but we can't purchase a necromech with Platinum. I highly believe digital extremes should give players the option to either rank to rank 2 for the main BP or just like when you make a companion in Fortuna the vendor configures the item such as crafting the necramech for you by giving the parts to the vendor and they can craft it for you.

9 minutes ago, taiiat said:

or just across the game - Mastery Restrictions should prevent you from starting the Foundry process, not from storing the pre-requisites in your Inventory.

What? Are you trying to say that you want The Foundry to be Mastery Rank restricted you want players to not be able to craft items unless they are a certain Mastery Rank. you do realize that will cause a lot of players to leave the game right... most people hates the mastery rank system it is too damn slow it's just a number based on how much stuff you leveled up constantly. A lot of the players that I play with they are all in a very big Clans and all of the clanmates say the same thing they haven't done any Mastery Rank stuff for over a year.

I still can't believe that that you are trying to defend the idea that it's a good idea to have a blueprint as a high mastery rank requirement. It seems like to me you would actually want digital extremes to make mineral blueprints Mastery Rank requirement 30 LOL the only reason I'm very mad about all this is because I can actually Craft a necromech right now I actually have everything ready. The only thing that holds me back is that rank 14 blueprint that is preventing me from getting the main blueprint. I guarantee you if there was a way for you to look at how many players in the community are Mastery Rank 14 plus the number would be below 50%

10 minutes ago, taiiat said:

or just across the game - Mastery Restrictions should prevent you from starting the Foundry process, not from storing the pre-requisites in your Inventory.

Seriously  do you not know what happens to video games where the company are alienating players they actually lose nearly their entire player base. I mean I understand the importance of Mastery Rank to prevent new players from doing higher endgame right away like to get Prime but however we are talking about a damn blueprint from a vendor. We are not talking about a prime blueprint we are talking about a regular blueprint have a Mastery Rank requirement of a number that barely 20% of the community are even at. At least the blueprint should have been an item that you get at Max rank of the necromech or at least an item once you hit rank 5 in Deimos. I guarantee you you all of this is going to change just like what happened to the rail Jack barely 10% of players had a rail Jack and digital extremes adjusted it.

That just seems like how content goes in this game digital extremes scale the content way too high only a certain number of players are able to do it and then they turn around and adjust the requirement because they realize how stupid the decision was. Just like what they did to the helmuth originally you have to be Mastery Rank 16 in order to use it.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)laxwiccan666 said:

What? Are you trying to say that you want The Foundry to be Mastery Rank restricted you want players to not be able to craft items unless they are a certain Mastery Rank. you do realize that will cause a lot of players to leave the game right... most people hates the mastery rank system it is too damn slow it's just a number based on how much stuff you leveled up constantly. A lot of the players that I play with they are all in a very big Clans and all of the clanmates say the same thing they haven't done any Mastery Rank stuff for over a year.

I still can't believe that that you are trying to defend the idea that it's a good idea to have a blueprint as a high mastery rank requirement. It seems like to me you would actually want digital extremes to make mineral blueprints Mastery Rank requirement 30 LOL the only reason I'm very mad about all this is because I can actually Craft a necromech right now I actually have everything ready. The only thing that holds me back is that rank 14 blueprint that is preventing me from getting the main blueprint.

I guarantee you if there was a way for you to look at how many players in the community are Mastery Rank 14 plus the number would be below 50%

that's completely unrelated to the subject here. the subject is not being able to get a Blueprint for something to be ready for when you can use it (when hitting the Mastery Requirement). 
and yes, you should be able to acquire the Blueprint and Parts for anything, but not be able to click Craft until you meet the pre-requisites. not allowing you to have the reagents in your Inventory is just silly.

if you don't like the way Mastery works, look to get it improved so that it does a better job of testing Players.

in F2P games, upwards of 99% of all Accounts haven't even finished the Tutorial. what's your point?

- - - - - 

Edit:
also, stop spamming and learn some manners. surely you know how to communicate with other Human beings.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)laxwiccan666 said:

Just like what they did to the helmuth originally you have to be Mastery Rank 16 in order to use it.

it should've stayed there. swapping Abilities should be paced far enough out that a Player might have actually tried most Abilities and learned how they work. letting Players swap Abilities around before you can be fairly certain they understand the Abilities as they come, is just sabotaging the Gameplay experience for everybody.

20 minutes ago, taiiat said:

that's completely unrelated to the subject here. the subject is not being able to get a Blueprint for something to be ready for when you can use it (when hitting the Mastery Requirement). 
and yes, you should be able to acquire the Blueprint and Parts for anything, but not be able to click Craft until you meet the pre-requisites. not allowing you to have the reagents in your Inventory is just silly.

if you don't like the way Mastery works, look to get it improved so that it does a better job of testing Players.

in F2P games, upwards of 99% of all Accounts haven't even finished the Tutorial. what's your point?

Edit:
also, stop spamming and learn some manners. surely you know how to communicate with other Human beings.

Irrelevant? You are the one who is saying that you want digital extremes to make a requirement that you have to be a high mastery rank in order to have access the foundry. It is relevant when you were the one who said it in the first place. Just like the original person of this post we are both just trying to say how ridiculous of a requirement it is to get a regular blueprint to rank up a faction. You are the one who's turning the conversation into something irrelevant.

Learn some manners? I'm trying to voice my opinion just like everybody else in this community has every right to voice their opinion. If you don't like somebody's opinion be an adult and move on. You can't argue with me and tell me that I'm wrong or whatever when the majority of people in the community are saying the exact same stuff on social media.

You are the one whose trying to say that it's a good idea for digital extremes to put a high Mastery Rank requirement on every piece of content to a point where only Max rank Mastery Rank players would be able to play the game to its fullest capacity.

You are just pissed off that I said that eventually with this kind of direction to make everything High Mastery Rank requirement eventually digital extremes is going to lose their entire player base. That's what happens to any game it has a company that think it's a good idea to only be exclusive to what players they want to play a game. Example look at what happened to Anthem.

Also what do you expect me and you are trying to have a debate to share our point of view of course it's going to be a lot of messages and a lot of replies you can't have a debate with one sentence you do realize that right.

I guess you are one of those players you don't care about the other players in the game as long as you get to play most of the game because of your high mastery rank. You don't think about the fact that there's only maybe 10 to 20% of the community that are Beyond Mastery Rank 14. That means when the time comes when every piece of content locations quests new updates that are only exclusive to high Mastery Rank players digital extremes will only have maybe close to a thousand players in their game but yet again you think that's a good idea. Just like what I said what's next are going to do put in a major Mastery Rank requirement in order to buy a mineral blueprint. Or maybe even put a high Mastery Rank requirement to customize your ship or to customize your frame.

The only reason digital extremes is doing this is because to make the Mastery Rank matter just like back in 2014 on Reddit people were saying that the mastery rank system needs to be changed because how slow it is to rank up.

Just like when people try to watch videos or read articles how to rank up your Mastery Rank they all say the same thing it's a number based on how many times you level up stuff in the game. Mastery rank does not mean that you are a good player all it means is that you just like to Forma constantly. I have seen plenty of players in the community who are Mastery Rank 20 plus and they can't even do hard content they struggle in steel path even though its a hardmode joke. Cosmetics for hardmode? Lol 

That's another thing too if digital extremes added new mods new weapons new frames exclusive to Steel path people would actually play steel path. All I'm trying to say here mastery rank is a joke it's only a number based on how many times you level up it does not mean that you are a Top Notch player.

So yeah you can disagree all you want to do you can say oh you're wrong or what you are saying it's off topic but in reality it's not. The way  content is game is always scaled too high and then digital extremes turns around and tunes it so more players can do this content that's how it's been for the last 2 years. You can't argue the facts when the facts are right in your bloody face

17 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Edit:

Not to mention everything you are saying in that quote you are just ignoring the fact that you are agreeing with a decision to make a regular blueprint based on a terrible Weapon by the way to be a requirement to rank up in order to make a necromech. Prime items are endgame not regular items Prime items should be locked behind a Mastery Rank not regular items that people are not even going to use that's the argument in this post but you are choosing to ignore everything that I'm saying and everything that the guy of this post is saying. The only person that's inrelevant here is you

23 minutes ago, taiiat said:

- - - - - 

Edit:

it should've stayed there. swapping Abilities should be paced far enough out that a Player might have actually tried most Abilities and learned how they work. letting Players swap Abilities around before you can be fairly certain they understand the Abilities as they come, is just sabotaging the Gameplay experience for everybody.

When you were saying that the helmuth should have stayed at Mastery Rank 16 you do realize I'm only Mastery Rank 11 and I understand every ability in the game I have multiple warframes I have multiple builds for every scenario. I actually carry people through endgame content. That's why mastery rank is just a number based on how many times you leveled up stuff it's not based on skill it's not based on how much content you completed on the game. That's what a lot of players in the committee does not understand just like the power level in Destiny power level is just a number it does not mean that you are a top-notch player it just means that you play the game a lot.

Not to mention a lot of the players who are Mastery Rank 14 plus they are toxic as hell they don't deserve to get a necromech. Just because I was getting my last part for my necramech before I realized about the requirement some player who was ranked 20 told me to leave and to never play the game again. It was pretty hilarious because he died like 10 times  he couldn't even survive a minute with 3 necromechs. all what mastery rank does it makes people's ego come out to a point where people are bullied and harassed in the community.

I mean can you imagine I'm sure you could if you were to play Warframe for the first time in maybe three years from now you would have to be Mastery Rank 10 in order to do the first mission. Digital extremes making it a requirement for a regular blueprint to be Mastery Rank 14 is the first step of making everything Beyond Mastery Rank 10 that's why it's relevant because these are the first steps to the end of Warframe. You can't have a player base with only 1,000 players.

Anyways I'm done talking about this I said what I wanted to say you said what you wanted to say but at the end of the day agree or disagree.

35 minutes ago, taiiat said:

- - - - - 

Edit:

What's funny is you actually ask me what's my point when I actually explained everything in great detail. This just means that you don't even know the point of view of this post. I bet you were the kind of person that got pissed off just because digital extremes lowered the cost in order to get your personal railjack

41 minutes ago, taiiat said:

- - - - - 

Edit:

Lastly more players would be the right requirements to get the blueprint if we had more ways to get Mastery Rank points besides leveling up stuff. Just like what I said previously I don't mind the mastery rank but however what I don't like the fact that a regular blueprint has such a high requirement more High than most Prime items... a item by the way that players wouldn't even craft that they will just only give it to rank up to Rank 2  to get their necromech. I said all this multiple times because it's an important you are trying to tell me that what I'm saying is off topic ; this whole post is based on that idea how ridiculous the requirement is for an item that people are not even going to use for an item that's not even a prime item.

What you said about how the helmuth should have been rank requirement should have been rank 16 I agree because some aspects of it is complicated because everybody does not  understand how to make a build not everybody understand what frame would benefit from which ability. However mastery rank does not mean that you are knowledgeable about the game, again it just means how many times you level level stuff multiple times. That is something you need to understand.

Like I said I'm Mastery Rank 11 and I have more knowledge and more experienced than somebody whose Mastery Rank 20 because I played these kind of games almost all my life. Besides carrying people through content I actually do give people advice how to make builds in games like Borderlands division even destiny.. that kind of knowledge does not come from being mastery rank that kind of knowledge is from experience from playing games like Warframe since I was a teenager. In your mind you think just because somebody's Mastery rank 20 that they are literally the Albert Einstein of Warframe. That's your argument.

• 4 months later...

Archived