Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Join Squads and cannot be join by friends

SlenderBruh

After the update I suddenly cant join open squads the loading promp would disapear but I still wont be in any squad, but when I pick a mission it would promp a Accept or Decline option as if I was in a group

Another problem is whenever I invite a friend they would be stuck into the loading promp and would have to RESTART the game everytime they try and join to my invite

Ive askes for a support and yet to recieve a response Im starting to not like playing anymore due to this and me playing solo all the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

***edit

Reinstalled against my better judgement , love it seems makes you do crazy things 

GAME STILL NOT WORKING FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE WARCHAT IS NOT AS FUN AS WARFRAME. Just sayen

Love warframe and De even though they both make me feel sad 

Over 2 weeks now** stuck in solo play cant join or be joined by any one ultra frustrated cant trade or play with friends turning rivens into endo cause its the only way i can get rid of them.........id buy more platinum but why bother i cant enjoy the game with any one so there's no point in advanceing my game play any further at the moment if i have to reinstall the game to fix this then ....lol dont even work common de your better than this

For a lot of people changing settings forwarding ports anything that you can possibly try involving everything networking doesn't work for a giant subset of people it's broken just plain broken and everyday you play and you're with your friends and your squadmates and your clan count your blessings cuz when the glitch when the bug comes to you ,you'll be very upset like everyone else

• 4 weeks later...

Completely broken for me now. I will try to load into a mission and the Please Wait... screen will just be there. It was happening more and more frequently after Deimos, now I can't join anyone anymore. Guess I'll solo til next update sigh..

• 2 weeks later...

Got the same bug for a few days, can't join any squad and when i invit someone to join he has infinite loading. I have a very good internet connection ( fiber ) and my friends too. Does DE even care about their game being playable on consoles or are we just wallets with hands and legs ? I'm really thinking about leaving this game as it's not giving us anything but frustration, it's getting worse and worse as time goes..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The current situation has continued to get worse. Including me and my partners after completing the team, and then starting the task, the system will also be excluded from the task process.  By the way, I am playing in the Chinese language family. Will this have a very different impact?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have this problem too. It's a network problem, but not only : as an exemple : I couldn't join one of my friends and he couldn't join me, but a third friend could invite both of us and we could squad up like that. We were all three on different servers, by the way.

Some people has problem with their wi-fi (if you are on 5 ghz you won't be able to join players that are on 2,4 ghz).

One of my clan mates cannont play with the other clan member while he is on his father's house, because of his father's modem, but he can when he is on his mother's house.

There are many different things that can cause this problem, I understant that it's hard to DE to find the reason, but there are many players experiencing this problem. At least, give us some information on how to configure our modems to prevent this problem.

• 2 months later...

Archived