Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to trade. Maroo is empty. Dojos are empty.

(XBOX)AeroTurner5150

I am experiencing a bug where, while I can join public or privates matches and such, I cannot accept direct invites to dojos nor see players in Maroo's Bazaar.

If I or another player invite one another while inside the orbiter THEN go to the dojo, then we arrive at the dojo but can't see nor trade with each other. After a couple minutes, it then kicks the guest saying the dojo host went offline. Going into Maroo's Bazaar, I can see other players talking within the bazaar, but I don't *see* a single player. The place looks completely empty.

Thus this leaves me with no way to trade with other players in the game. I have tried restarting my game several times, have hard reset my device, but to no avail. I don't believe it's a firewall issue as my Xbox is in the DMZ. I have no problems joining matches to play, just strictly in instances where I could trade.

After writing this, I now see that other players seem to also be also having this issue when I see chat in maroo's bazaar and in a recent reddit post.

Yeah, this happened to me about a month ago. It continuously loads me into another instance in my personal owned dojo when a person try's trading with me in the dojo. It does the same thing in missions too. Support told me it was because my game was a different version, but I verified it wasn't. Support decided to tell me that it was my internet, which it wasn't. Support eventually told me that they didn't know what causes the issue and closed my ticket. I think this is a known unsolvable issue by support, because two of my friends have the same problems.

Archived