Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't join squads, others players can't join my squad

(NSW)XMittens64X

It started when I installed the new deimos update on Warframe. I did the heart of deimos quest on solo mode but when I finished the quest and tried to join squads, I couldn't. When I go to public lobbies like Cetus, Fortuna or Necralisk, or relays, it shows me other players. I can talk with them in all the chats but when I try to join a public squad or accept an invitation, It simply don't work, when I try to invite players in my squad, I can see their profile just next to mine but in the end they're automatically kicked out of the squad. DE please do something I already saw that many other players start to have the same problem as me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Did you try to configure your router ? I read that you have to open specific ports for Warframe (default it's something like 3950 and 3955 [you can see the ports in game's options]). One of my clan member have these kind of issues. 

After configuring his router, he can now play with us.

Hope it'll be good for you too.

P.S : Sorry if my English isn't in good shape. I'm French and so I just wanted to help you, guys.

i have been going threw this for a week now i play so i can play with my friends if i can't fix it my warframe days are over. theres no point in playing solo for me. they really need to fix the issue i wonder if they even read these comments there are so many and nothing has been done.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2021-02-25 at 12:23 AM, (NSW)GENGAR505 said:

After about an hour of trouble shooting and re logging i do this and it suddenly works

Hi , can you help me with the trouble shooting that you went throught to get this fixed?

Done port forwarding in router , rules set in firewall for inbound and outbound connection , allowed warframe as an exception app in firewall. Still having issues with joining open squads and cannot join friends. Guess DE does't care about this issue that few tennos are facing as majority of them does not have it. 

I've had the issue since diemos. My friends want to join me, and we learned that if 1 of the friends inv me 1st, then I decline it, then I can inv him and he joins me. That works 99% of the time. I changed and properly configured my router and game settings, same thing. Relog does nothing. I've worked on this until I gave up. I finally replaced my router, configured it properly, checked everything multiple times, nothing different. Diemos literally broke it for many more people than it's realized. I'm 99% a solo player and doesn't need much help, but I show my clannies and friends how to do stuff and this is annoying. I just simply cannot join other people, but I can host. If someone does figure this out, PLEASE make it known. I'm over 6 years in and login streak of 1409 days. MR30.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uploaded new Temestrii update, cannot join any squads, no co-op play for me.

Even my clan members cant join me.

NAT is open, speed test great, multiplayer connection test OK.

I've done full shut down, unplug console, restart, but no change.

Sedna Hydron shows no open squads. Railjack mission the same.

It has to be a Warframe issue, but it sucks having to play solo

• 2 weeks later...

im been having this problem since i began playing again once i finished downloading call of the tempestarii

every time i try to join a squad, tried inviting someone,  even some invitations, i haven't been able to join or the people just get kicked out for no reason whatsoever

il y a 41 minutes, (NSW)Krokspluish a dit :

Sad that there is no solution nor answer since August... I'm facing the same problem, with no way to fix this.

Yesterday i could play without problem (switch player), and today, after changing my internet box, this happens. It's 19h22, i'm on it for the last 7 hours.

Thanks to Miller 420802 (from another thread) i could fix my problem. Basically you need to change MTU value.

This is from Nintendo web support.

1. From the HOME menu, select the System Settings (wrench) icon.
  2. Select Internet Settings, then Connection Settings.
  3. On the connection settings screen, select the connection file you would like to edit, then select Change Settings.
  4. Select the right arrow, then select MTU Value.
  5. Tap the back arrow to clear the existing entry.
  6. Tap on the numbers to enter your new MTU value.
    • The MTU value you choose will vary depending on your Internet connection. When using Cable Internet this is commonly 1500, and commonly 1492 for DSL Internet connections.
  7. Select OK to return to the Edit Connection Settings screen.
  8. Select Save, then OK. Select Test to begin the connection test.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'm a PC player that play on switch too. The fist time I downloaded the game and played it is fine. I can connect with public squad and my friends. But as soon as I downloaded the Deimos update the game suddenly refuse to let me join other people. It's been almost a year now but the same problem persist. I tried the port forwarding method. It fixed it FOR A WHILE and then stopped working again. Please fix this. It's really exhausting playing on solo mode

Archived