Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Suggestion

Mr.Intrepid

So we level our weapons/frames all the way to level 30. At level 30, if we still need room we polorize it, giving us one slot that can cut in half the cost of a mod. Then we repeat. Doesn't all that hard work seem kind of useless if we have another mod we want to put on? My suggestion is that every three formas we use we get an extra mod slot. Max of six formas. (I don't know the current max). Anyone have any thoughts?

They've already talked about things they can do to weapon customisation in the next update, and said extra mod slots were probably the most likely option they would take.

Just wait, eventually we'll have the majestic +2 slots we so crave.

Adding more slot to frames or weapons isnt great idea. If you have more slots, you can have universal build. Crit+Rainbow. Now you must choose one of them, and that is pretty good if you ask me.

If DE adds more slots, the people will just run around with one Godlike build for everything.

would be better if they just offered 2 additional slots, as they did for the mod aura, but only can be used by situational types, like:

Acrobat

Maglev

Reflex Guard

Royal Guard (an idea of mod to increase damage reduction while using defensive stance)

Heavy Impact

Lightning Rod

Shield Flux

and this slots don't cost any points, but can't be forma'ed

I'd rather keep the number of slots we have right now, but get more bang out of our bucks really, with a way to make mod effects stronger. 

Except for frames. I can see frames using more than the current number of slot. 

Edited by Kinperor