Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech mods are way too rare

Im getting my mech in a few days and ive farmed a lot of iso vaults and yet ive only gotten 1 bronze necramech mod. I looked at the drop talbes on the wiki and it doesnt seem to be finished yet. But some of the things that are there are as low as 3%, for a enemy that we can see at most 12 times per hour.

Has DE released the drop tables for this yet? because i cant even find them and i want to see if that is accurate but seeing that the price for some of these mods is over 300p im guessing that its actually that low.

Edit: So yup they are way too rare. After reading the comments i think that the best option is definetly to add them to loid's store, maybe keep the rare ones as a drop but things like +health or armor should not be behind a stupid grind with mods reaching rarity of under the 1%. Especially when youve already built a necromech which is a grind on its own.

PS: Not having rnjesus on my side doesnt mean im a casual.

Railjack content was largely the same way, mostly still is, and will probably remain so until the rest of the system gets filled out (Venus Proxima, anyone?). These new mechanics, new vehicles, are best thought of as a vertical slice. For example, during Tennocon anyone in the Tennocon relay got a glimpse of Necramechs that weren't added to the game with this latest update. They have sleeker legs, different heads, and I'd wager they probably have different abilities too. Voidrigs are just the proverbial tip of the iceberg.

If it makes you feel any better, Necramechs are quite powerful out of the box. With survivability mods, which seem to have the highest drop rates, they are pretty tanky even without their void shields. If you've already got a respectable compliment of Archgun mods you will find that Necramechs are at least on par with B-tier frames.

uyeak0z.png

They in the drop rates data sheet; link in:

Haven't been added to table contents yet, so you'll have ctrl+f search for necramech to find them.

edit: not all of the mods are listed in there and something like streamline isn't even in the codex, so not sure what's up with that.

your best bet is to do sorties and hope for mod chance booster as a reward 😉

7 minutes ago, Vilmu said:

uyeak0z.png

They in the drop rates data sheet; link in:

but haven't been added to table contents, so you'll have ctrl+f search for necramech to find them

thanks for the info. Theres literally no point in trying to farm them wow. Im just going to get the vitality/shield mod and just give up on modding my necromech.

yeah also that drop table list some mods that are not included on the codex, but i also got some of them that aren't in that drop table and the codex

oXckReY.jpg

codex
LJXPtEN.jpg

so from the one i have necramech hydraulic, blitz and fury are not included on the codex.
and from that droptable from before necramech streamline is also not included on the codex

It's not that bad at all, there can be rare things in the game. Not every drop has to be available for all casuals day 1 

I farmed a ton and had a couple gold drops, just grind, don't complain. 

Spoiler

unknown.png

Farmed all but Streamline, bought that one. 

4 hours ago, --RV--Faras said:

It's not that bad at all, there can be rare things in the game. Not every drop has to be available for all casuals day 1 

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Ok, but who asked?

Just saying "shut up and grind" isn't a helpful comment, and does absolutely nothing for constructive feedback for anyone. Judging by the amount of mods you have in your entire collection and the fact that you had to buy Streamline, which is one of the rarest and most expensive mods in that particular screenshot, i'm going to assume that you either run with a group that always has a Nekros, play 8+ hours a day everyday or have a constant set of boosters buffing you. More time and money than sense

Not everyone is like you. Just because not every drop should be available to casuals right away doesn't mean it should be ridiculously, almost prohibitively difficult to get even after a decent amount of attempts. There can be rare things but not to this incredible extreme. Personally I think the mindset of "shut up and grind, don't complain" is dangerous and just goes to show how low your standards are as a consumer. 

There's nothing wrong with bringing this drop rate up as an issue, to try and fix a very anti-player mechanic. Maybe you aught to be the one holding your tongue considering you had nothing constructive to say.

It's weird. It's easy to get enough for 10 mechs worth of parts, more even, before completing the mod collection for them. I'm still only at 4 mods total and I've run enough vaults to be a bit burnt out on them. Nothing left to buy from necraloid now either. Hint hint DE. 

20 minutes ago, NecroPed said:

It's weird. It's easy to get enough for 10 mechs worth of parts, more even, before completing the mod collection for them. I'm still only at 4 mods total and I've run enough vaults to be a bit burnt out on them. Nothing left to buy from necraloid now either. Hint hint DE. 

Yeah just add them to syndicate.

7 hours ago, --RV--Faras said:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Your collection isn't complete yet, you'll have to buy or farm the others too.

I don't know whether it's a bug or it's intended, but Necramechs outside of the Vaults don't drop anything right now. If they dropped the parts again, like they used, and also mods, it would be better.

That said, the mods could use drop chance changes.

At least on Tier 3 Vault, each of the Necramechs should have a guaranteed mod and part drop.

Also, since the Necraloid Syndicate is rather empty, the mods could be sold there for Standing.

Personally, I'd do all of the above. There's no need to frustrate people and waste their time with these incredibly low drop chances.

vor 25 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Sentiel:

I don't know whether it's a bug or it's intended, but Necramechs outside of the Vaults don't drop anything right now. If they dropped the parts again, like they used, and also mods, it would be better.

Its intended - people were just taking control of the Necramech and getting is destroyed in order to farm the materials they dropped. And according to DE that wasn't the intended way of playing. So they "fixed" that in a hotfix and no player controlled Necramechs don't drop loot anymore.

2 hours ago, -CCC-GuessIllTake-It said:

There's nothing wrong with bringing this drop rate up as an issue

You didn't get the point, point of this is that it's doable, not impossible, just rare. Drop rates aren't always an issue. This mods aren't something you're gated behind to play the rest of the content (like scintillant), they're a completely optional grind with many common / uncommon ones any person can get in a few hours at max. Not to mention you can buy them with plat if you don't want to / don't have the time to do the grind.

He didn't ask for help, he isn't looking for advice, he got on here to complain about the drop chance. If this thread is about "How can I be more efficient at farming mods?" I'd be more than willing to give out tips and helpful things that I came across while farming.

9 hours ago, --RV--Faras said:

I farmed a ton and had a couple gold drops, just grind, don't complain

Yeah, but the current drop chance for the rares is (0.10 * 0.02) = 0.2% and for uncommon ones it is (0.10 * 0.1106) = 1%. You were extremely lucky or were running with nekros and/or mod drop chance booster. It would not be so bad, if it weren't for the fairly low kills/hour rate you get. It takes me 30 to 35mins do T1 -> T3 and complete the bonus on the last vault (still need 1 cortege part). That is ~12 kills per hour, but as the Vome/Fass cycle resets the vaults back to T1, it can be somewhat lower.

I'm at 70k/70k standing with 100+ of each of the orokin matrixes. I've seen maybe total of 15 to 20 mod drops, all of them were common ones and duplicates of the 4 I have.

3 minutes ago, Vilmu said:

Was running a mixture of pub squads and premade clan squads with nekros, no vaults, rushing mech to farm mods efficiently. 

We did 6 mechs in less than 20mins, any person with a stropha or redeemer can oneshot mechs. That's 18+ mechs / hour with a nekros to double the drops. I farmed that a ton to get the mods I got. I want to say i farmed about 3ish hours a day starting from release day.

Can agree maybe 1% for uncommons is a bit too little. (didn't know that was the drop chance)

But I have to say, it's fun having things to grind for stuff and it being rewarding without getting it within the first hour or two then going back to bullet jumping in orbitor and complain about no content and nothing to do. 

this is how many matrix I have to put into perspective how many mechs I took out since you mentioned it (with resource booster and cat) 

Spoiler

unknown.png

9 hours ago, --RV--Faras said:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

Not everyone wastes 10 hours a day in a video game, we got better things to do in life. The rarest mods has 0.2% drop chance from a very spongy enemy that you can only kill around 12 per hour, so you only get 12 dice rolls and you are expected to kill 500 of the mechs for 1 drop if you're lucky. Isn't that ridiculous on your standards?

I would rather trade platinum that only take 5-10 minutes and then buy the mods instead of wasting hours for the dice to roll on the exact number.

I have only one and I have parts for about 5-6 sets of mech ... and it's the shield one.
I hope de makes some way to get them easier because I want to play with my mech, not spend hours in trade chat to get them...

6 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Not everyone wastes 10 hours a day in a video game, we got better things to do in life.

idd I work for about 9 hours a day and have to do chores around the house so I'm left with about 2-3 hours max a day to play and if rng isn't on my side I'm forced to trade for them

They put out the acolyte mods for everyone, this should not be harder to put somewhere to get.

20 minutes ago, --RV--Faras said:

Was running a mixture of pub squads and premade clan squads with nekros, no vaults, rushing mech to farm mods efficiently.

I run solo (only public for fissures/affinity farming), so I have to choose between smooth sailing or nekros.

Can agree maybe 1% for uncommons is a bit too little. (didn't know that was the drop chance)

Well, it is 11% according to the drop chance data that DE has released. But as the chance for a mod to drop is 10%, that translates into a 1% chance to get uncommon mod.

any person with a stropha or redeemer can oneshot mechs.

If you can maintain the combo counter till you get to the mechs. But as a solo player, I wont have that counter for all of the mechs in T2 and T3 vaults as there's more than one of them. 

11 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

Not everyone wastes 10 hours a day in a video game

Legit just said 3ish hours since release day, also nobody is forcing you to get those mods.

11 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

The rarest mods has 0.2% drop chance from a very spongy enemy that you can only kill around 12 per hour, so you only get 12 dice rolls and you are expected to kill 500 of the mechs for 1 drop if you're lucky. Isn't that ridiculous on your standards?

We get one rare thing and everyone goes apes*it? Really? Is everything in the game supposed to be available to every casual player in an update that is specifically for "experienced warframe players". It's not like you're locked behind getting it, it's not like the mods make your mech 100x stronger. It's just a +efficiency and + energy max mods. So what if it takes you a couple day, weeks, months to get them? So what if you never get them? You missing out on nothing and if it really tiggers you farmed endo, maxed two primed mods, sell them and buy those rare mods that are way off your standards.

I don't get players that spend so much time in the game over many years and expect everything released to be handed over to them. 

3 minutes ago, Vilmu said:

I run solo (only public for fissures/affinity farming), so I have to choose between smooth sailing or nekros.

I see how it's harder for a solo player, but this game is more co-op so if you want to duo and I can do some with you. I'm still missing some mods and I assume you do too

6 minutes ago, Vilmu said:

If you can maintain the combo counter till you get to the mechs. But as a solo player, I won't have that counter for all of the mechs in T2 and T3 vaults as there's more than one of them. 

No need to maintain combo count, I'll share my build to help out 

Spoiler

unknown.png

9 minutes ago, --RV--Faras said:

Legit just said 3ish hours since release day, also nobody is forcing you to get those mods.

We get one rare thing and everyone goes apes*it? Really? Is everything in the game supposed to be available to every casual player in an update that is specifically for "experienced warframe players". It's not like you're locked behind getting it, it's not like the mods make your mech 100x stronger. It's just a +efficiency and + energy max mods. So what if it takes you a couple day, weeks, months to get them? So what if you never get them? You missing out on nothing and if it really tiggers you farmed endo, maxed two primed mods, sell them and buy those rare mods that are way off your standards.

I don't get players that spend so much time in the game over many years and expect everything released to be handed over to them. 

Who's the one going apeS#&$ here?

Also conveniently cutting out your platinum amount really doesn't endear you to me.

You're saying it's not that bad of a grind, but that's because you're grinding easy. You admitted to having boosters, and you're optimizing your way of playing to get those mods. What you need to realize is that this is ABSURD. You cannot tell me the drop rate isn't absolutely munted, ridiculously small and absurdly grindy, and yet you're basically telling us "#*!% you, I got mine so you lot can go get stuffed"

You're playing easy mode. Not everyone has boosters to make life easy, not everyone has the platinum to trade for brand new mods, not everyone has the time to spend grinding the same dumb S#&$ over and over, and not everyone has a gunblade built to cheese this fight. So do these people not deserve these mods? I have to run solo because of my internet, do I not deserve these mods considering I've ground out my own Necramech with no boosters and no team?

No one is asking for anything to just be handed to us. We're simply asking for the things we want to not be astonishingly ridiculous to get in the first place. How is that so difficult to understand? Get over yourself.

30 minutes ago, -CCC-GuessIllTake-It said:

Who's the one going apeS#&$ here?

You're saying it's not that bad of a grind, but that's because you're grinding easy. You admitted to having boosters, and you're optimizing your way of playing to get those mods. What you need to realize is that this is ABSURD. You cannot tell me the drop rate isn't absolutely munted, ridiculously small and absurdly grindy, and yet you're basically telling us "#*!% you, I got mine so you lot can go get stuffed"

You're playing easy mode. Not everyone has boosters to make life easy, not everyone has the platinum to trade for brand new mods, not everyone has the time to spend grinding the same dumb S#&$ over and over, and not everyone has a gunblade built to cheese this fight. So do these people not deserve these mods? I have to run solo because of my internet, do I not deserve these mods considering I've ground out my own Necramech with no boosters and no team?

No one is asking for anything to just be handed to us. We're simply asking for the things we want to not be astonishingly ridiculous to get in the first place. How is that so difficult to understand? Get over yourself.

What I'm getting from this is that you're a mad solo player (mind you in a co-op game) that can't drop the mods and want the grind casualized. That's funny. 

Can't say anything to that tbh, it's, again, a co-op game with everything you need offered to you. Grab a nekros, setup a redeemer, and get grinding. Don't complain on forums with an unmodded boltor whining about "not everyone has that tho" in an update targeting experienced warframe players. 

If you need some tips: opticor can also take mechs out easily. Don't do vaults, they're not worth it. None of the market boosters increase the drop chance of mods. 

Telling me "Get over yourself" instead of improving upon yourself isn't benefiting anyone. Ask for help, nothing is wrong with that; you don't know everything and nor do I. I think you're the one that should get off your high horse and stop complaining. 

Archived