Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Mod Slots

Afropenguinn

Powers should be their own slots, this would free up those 4 slots for the extra mods.  This will also make it easy to incorporate any new powers by having the four power slots correspond to their keybind.

Might create some bug for those that forma and change polarity of their "Power" slot

Might create some bug for those that forma and change polarity of their "Power" slot

I do not think so.  They would just remove the info for the = slots.  If you forma'd, that slot is no longer a = so should not be affected. 

Powers should be their own slots, this would free up those 4 slots for the extra mods.  This will also make it easy to incorporate any new powers by having the four power slots correspond to their keybind.

Powers shouldn't have any slot. They should come all 4 with the warframe(no mods), and stop bothering us within the drop table.

And Aura would stop giving mod Capacity to balance the 19 capacity points released by the mods of the powers (14 points left if mod capacity is unchanged by equiping an aura or another.).

That's my opinion, but whatever... :)

Edited by Yaer

For your claim, unfortunately, some moves are too overpowered compared to others (e.g. current forms of Molecular Prime and Pull).

Yes, but balance isn't a huge issue since it is a coop game. Don't get me wrong, it is an issue, but not as big as it would be in a PvP focused game.

I will have to disagree with you on the subject of balance.

How so? I understand that it is always discouraging to think "Oh man I love using Volt's Overload, it looks sweet!" and then remembering "But Nova's last skill takes a fraction of the time and would have killed them all..." but...On that note never mind, I take back my previous statement. I miss Volt :( Another thread entirely though :P

Someone on the forums made a good post about having a seperate mod area kinda like a utility mod slot section, and have say 5 slots below the normal 8. The normal 8 utilize your damage buffs and what not and then your bottom 5 could be for the more passive mods such as thief's wit and co etc...

If Warframes had 2 more slots it would be great.

So Warframes had 8 mod slots just like weapons when including abilities.

You shouldn't have to Forgo abilities just to be on par with the customization of guns.

Then I might actually find a use for my Shield recharge rate and stamina max/Stamina regen mods.

Or even the Auto-block/Damage return/Heavy Impact mods that are cluttering my inventory by being useless.

Someone on the forums made a good post about having a seperate mod area kinda like a utility mod slot section, and have say 5 slots below the normal 8. The normal 8 utilize your damage buffs and what not and then your bottom 5 could be for the more passive mods such as thief's wit and co etc...

Such as this one? :)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/103745-warframe-abilityslots-modslots-modpoints-and-auras/