Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Everyone Picking Corpus Already?

legionprobatio

Sure corpus have shockwave moas, but grineer have heavy gunners, napalm sand bombards, and most importantly... ROLLERS! So why is everyone picking corpus, who are easier to kill?

Are you a fool?

We're here for the sole reason to kill Grineer.

They're also the greater of the two evils.

Edited by Valkyrie9001

I think Corpus are the greater evil. Grineer mostly are just trying to survive and colonize everything. They're the epitome of human desires when it comes to ruling everything in sight. They want to exterminate the Tenno simply because we're doing our best to stop them.

Corpus on the other hand, don't necessarily want to kill us. No, they want some far more sinister. They want to control us. They want to find out what's inside our warframes and ourselves and rip them apart so they can be used for their gain. Corpus are far more intelligent than Grineer.

We Tenno can defeat a militaristic evil. But can we truly defeat an evil that has the power to repurpose us to do their bidding? Do we really want to make these guys evenstronger?

I think Corpus are the greater evil. Grineer mostly are just trying to survive and colonize everything. They're the epitome of human desires when it comes to ruling everything in sight. They want to exterminate the Tenno simply because we're doing our best to stop them.

Corpus on the other hand, don't necessarily want to kill us. No, they want some far more sinister. They want to control us. They want to find out what's inside our warframes and ourselves and rip them apart so they can be used for their gain. Corpus are far more intelligent than Grineer.

We Tenno can defeat a militaristic evil. But can we truly defeat an evil that has the power to repurpose us to do their bidding? Do we really want to make these guys evenstronger?

Agreed. Where do you people think the corpus obtained most of their tech from? Ripping apart dormant warframes and dissecting captured Tenno.

So go ahead, side with the same people that mutilated and tortured your brethren just for the sake of power and money. As Alad V. just stated: "This is the beginning of higher margins."

There's no right choice in war. For us Tenno, only the mercenary choice is available. Much more disturbing is Lotus giving support to Tenno fighting both sides... Well, perhaps the only purpose of this involvement in a war is information gathering. For the Lotus, it doesn't matter who wins really.

In this dark future, it's easier to think as a mercenary. And the choices are simpler without lore.

There's no right choice in war. For us Tenno, only the mercenary choice is available. Much more disturbing is Lotus giving support to Tenno fighting both sides... Well, perhaps the only purpose of this involvement in a war is information gathering. For the Lotus, it doesn't matter who wins really.

In this dark future, it's easier to think as a mercenary. And the choices are simpler without lore.

srry, but i prefer more lore tbh, games without story are so 80's 90's

Doforcash, on 20 Oct 2013 - 11:15 PM, said:

1/ Corpus are weaker then the Grineer,they need help

Not when 70% of the Tenno are backing them up...at this point I feel that the Grinnies are the underdogs here...

And I fight with the underdog.