Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave went away? (RESOLVED)

DancingJoker

5 minutes ago, MBaldelli said:

It's pretty wrong for DE to not complete a "season" of Nightwave as we're all waiting for the final episode in the 5 episode saga.  

Wait people wait for it ? i forgot nightwave existed for nearly a month till this post. not going to do the other glassmaker episodes till i know whats will be on ep 5

6 minutes ago, IspanoLFW said:

Yup, this is what it is. You could see the end date via the API, and we just passed said date. They forgot to update it to run longer.

Soooo

does that mean all our Nora Credits just got wiped out?

once they fix the end date to account for the missing chapter... is it even possible to get the Cred back? Hoping they have the foresight to keep records that persist longer than the end date....

Just now, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Soooo

does that mean all our Nora Credits just got wiped out?

once they fix the end date to account for the missing chapter... is it even possible to get the Cred back? Hoping they have the foresight to keep records that persist longer than the end date....

The creds are in your inventory still. Not sure how that will affect them turning it back on though.

According to the wiki the nightwave credits will persist in your inventory after the end point and can then be sold for regular credits.  So unless they do something really screwy you should keep all of your crystal credits and have them when they inevitably get the system back up and running.

Where is night wave? it just vanished, it was no where near finished. There are only 2 things that I can think of that they are doing: first they are trying to force the next night wave, second they are trying to load in the 5th clue for night wave. Well whatever is I am sure we will get our answers soon.... hopefully.

Archived