After the weekly nightwave missions were updated, I lost access to them. I went to the radio, but there was no action button. The night wave button from the main menu has also disappeared (at the bottom right, above the exit button). Is it possible to fix this as soon as possible, otherwise I do not want to lose the shape of the umbra and shoulder pads 😃

Edited by darthsoverus
  • Like 3

I also have this issue.After the reset, the Nightwave option no longer appears on the navigation or escape menus, and I cannot interact with the radio.

I have tried restarting the game multiple times, but no change.

Same no nightwave.  No way to see what is required.  Kinda annoying since I only have a set amount to actually play each week. Any chance for compensation since this seems to deal with deimos.

On 2020-08-30 at 7:35 PM, Opetyr said:

Same no nightwave.  No way to see what is required.  Kinda annoying since I only have a set amount to actually play each week. Any chance for compensation since this seems to deal with deimos.

You'll be able to catch up later if you are unable to play for several days or until after next week's reset.

FWIW, mine still worked fine as of yesterday. Haven't been in yet today.

Edited by Hobie-wan