Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Quick Question About Leaches

Oxidine

Leaches ? 

what kind of players are considered leaches ? ( I have a guess but might as well be told ) 

people who join and do nothing. i have a screen shot of this one guy who joined and said good luck! and went afk, or atleast till the mission finished and he left just to imedately join us in the next mission and do the same thing. i even have a screen shot of him with his score.

people who join and do nothing. i have a screen shot of this one guy who joined and said good luck! and went afk, or atleast till the mission finished and he left just to imedately join us in the next mission and do the same thing. i even have a screen shot of him with his score.

ah, yea - i've seen those people in def. missions 

well, the dev team ( should ) or soon will implement a "kick" option for squads - that should help 

I once read one of the Grineeer's (Or another DE member's) post that said they don't want to implement a "kick" option because it's a double edged sword.

Sure it will get rid of leeches but at the same time people will abuse that "kick" option and troll people. Gets rid of trollers and can be used by trollers.

I once read one of the Grineeer's (Or another DE member's) post that said they don't want to implement a "kick" option because it's a double edged sword.

Sure it will get rid of leeches but at the same time people will abuse that "kick" option and troll people. Gets rid of trollers and can be used by trollers.

true but what if they made it where all people have to vote out side of the one being voted on, say if there are 4 people all 3 have to vote yes. if 3 people vote kick you just to be $&*^s then you got other issues to consider.

then why not a "vote to kick " option instead - 

or if you're afk for x min.  then you'll be auto kicked from the session 

then why not a "vote to kick " option instead - 

or if you're afk for x min.  then you'll be auto kicked from the session 

vote kick or vote to kick, features are fine, other work arounds would be a feature to block the player from joining or to keep you from joining them in games sorta like a filter. the auto kick feature can be a major annoyence as some people use traps and other things dealing with timing to score kills and other things. and if there was an auto kick the leacher could just stick some where safe and t bag the spot to become totally imune to the auto kick making it totally invalid.

personally i think they should be penallized, but before i offered a penalty system i wanted to ask you guys if there was one or what we could do against them.

Friendly fire.

I am here giggling like an idiot at my own joke.

btw just hit mastery 12 yusssss (needed to tell the world while simultaneously saving ppl's time by not making a thread about it)

Blacklist. We NEED a blacklist...

Sure you might get stuck for that game. But never the same player twice.

DE could also analyze the stats occasionally. If a player is on 100 blacklists, and has 0% damage done for 95% of those games, they could consider a suspension etc.

Edited by Akivoodoo

Friendly fire.

I am here giggling like an idiot at my own joke.

btw just hit mastery 12 yusssss (needed to tell the world while simultaneously saving ppl's time by not making a thread about it)

i seen that in chat, also, Nova. nuff said LOL insta kill every thing molecular prime. lol so much for allies XD

true but what if they made it where all people have to vote out side of the one being voted on, say if there are 4 people all 3 have to vote yes. if 3 people vote kick you just to be $&*^s then you got other issues to consider.

At least they hid conclave so ppl couldn't kick u for that, but yeah they'll kick u if u're using a gun they don't like. In me3 it would happen all the time, try to kick ppl for using some gun they deem underpowered, or a lower level class, then u triple their damage lol herpppp

i seen that in chat, also, Nova. nuff said LOL insta kill every thing molecular prime. lol so much for allies XD

honestly - Nova is one of those frames that is amazing and good to have around if the one playing her is thinking about the team, and isn't a 4 spammer - 

I think people forget that antimatter drop is good too- and is more effective vs higher level enemas (100 - 130 ish ) 

but that's not what this thread is about 

honestly - Nova is one of those frames that is amazing and good to have around if the one playing her is thinking about the team, and isn't a 4 spammer - 

I think people forget that antimatter drop is good too- and is more effective vs higher level enemas (100 - 130 ish ) 

but that's not what this thread is about

Pressing 4 makes your whole team do 2x dmg and they don't have to miss your moleball. + flying that thing is like trying to fly a kite in a hurricane

What can we do to insure we dont play with these players or deal, and let others know that they are harmful for gameplay.

As of now. There is NO way to keep others from having the same experience as you, and No way to make sure you won't see the same players again. DE will not be putting in any form of excluding choice players, at least that's what they said. So ya. Welcome to teh feels boat. Edited by Baconweaver

As of now. There is NO way to keep others from having the same experience as you, and No way to make sure you won't see the same players again. DE will not be putting in any form of excluding choice players, at least that's what they said. So ya. Welcome to teh feels boat.

They are putting in the reputation system -