Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech Affinity and Maxing?

RiceHat_

Question

2 answers to this question

I've forma'd my mech 3 times already. Here's what you need to keep in mind while maxing your mech : You need it to be destroyed before extraction or resummoning it. It won't lose affinity that way. Also don't use a revive, cause that also causes complete xp loss for mech. It has a depsawn range, if you go 300m away from it, it'll despawn and lose affinity. You should always try to move from mech to warframe instead of going in operator mode cause that sometimes causes xp loss. Just aim at your mech/frame and press 5 and you'll instantly transfer to it.

Best place to farm xp in my experience would be in orb vallis's temple of profit as corpus endlessly spawn there and go up in lvl very quickly. The mech can't tank damage beyond lvl 50-60 so keep that in mind. You can take wukong and have the twin out as extra help, the kills the twin gets will give full xp to the mech

Also I'd suggest that you rank up the mausolon in neptune's salacia first so your mech don't have issues killing mob. Go with toxin and blast and it should take care of most corpus spawns in orb vallis.

This is for now that affinity gain is bugged, once they fix the issues, it should be less of a hassle to lvl up

Good luck o/

Archived