Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to Rearrange Warframe Abilities?

Wolfdoggie

With the inclusion of... adding new abilities to Warframes. Could we by chance get the option to rearrange the location of abilities per warframe/loadout?

Like I play Nidus a lot for example and put Larva on Necros's 1st ability but would rather it be his 2nd ability (since it's Nidus's 2nd and I'm so used to using it that way) and Terrify be his 1st. 🙂

I'm with you there. Finding myself cautious not to pick abilities with higher costs to replace a 1 or 2.. or figuring I'm going to mis-cast an ability that I know to be in a certain spot on it's original frame, by hitting the button I'm used to hitting for that power.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-08-31 at 11:39 AM, Wolfdoggie said:

With the inclusion of... adding new abilities to Warframes. Could we by chance get the option to rearrange the location of abilities per warframe/loadout?

Like I play Nidus a lot for example and put Larva on Necros's 1st ability but would rather it be his 2nd ability (since it's Nidus's 2nd and I'm so used to using it that way) and Terrify be his 1st. 🙂

Keeping it alive 

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I completely support the idea. I also expect this to be a multi-page bumpfest, just like that topic which suggests being able to equip any weapon in any of the 3 slots (no more primary, secondary, melee).

Archived