Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scintillant is not in common table

xxAutoxx

Yeah vault runs worked very well for me. Was already done with T2 bounties before they added it to it, so I can't tell, but considering the amount of threads throwing tantrums about this, there must indeed be a problem here...

Remember when father token could take like 8 scintillants ? Sounds balanced

11 minutes ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

It’s actually not a lie, it’s just stupidly broken and almost never hands it as reward. Tip someone gave me. Do the first phase of the bounty then leave, if you keep doing that, it seems to have a much better chance of giving you one 

Has it worked for you?

15 minutes ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

It’s actually not a lie, it’s just stupidly broken and almost never hands it as reward. Tip someone gave me. Do the first phase of the bounty then leave, if you keep doing that, it seems to have a much better chance of giving you one 

This has worked for some people but not for most. I have done dozens of first phase T2 bounties with no scintillant reward. DE want us to do isolation bounties.  When the next hotfix drops for consoles (hopefully including necramech dropping scintillant), that is how I will progress.

35 minutes ago, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

This, actually. They do exist, but the drop table is extremely skewed.

The tiers have tiers.  In order to roll scintillant you need to first roll a Common drop, at which point the game then rolls which item in THAT table gets dropped.  All items in the common tier have different drops rates than others, same goes for the Uncommon table.  Essentially it's a Rare drop from the Common pool.  

If you assume the second bounty is similar to the ones form Cetus or Fortuna, for which official drop tables exist. You have a 20% at stage one and 15% chance at stage two.

This is how I got most of the scintillant i have had and considering how many times i've done this to get those, I'd say 15-20% sounds about right.

All I can suggest is doing the first two stages over and over until you get a few. This actually seems to be the fastest way to get scinttillant atm, if I compare how much time I invested into vaults and how much I got from there (one - and not a necramech drop, just saw one floating about).

As bad as the drop rate is in the vaults, I've had a little better luck there than the bounties. I think total I've gotten 3 from bounties. I did get lucky last night and went from having no drops from the mechs to getting 2 out of the 3 to drop one in the T3 vault. Luckily my kavat proc'd charm right before so I managed 4 in that run. I've found 3 floating as well.

I've been doing T2 bounties since launch and I haven't gotten a single one yet. I've got all of Xaku's parts and enough mats to build it except for scintillant. I guess I'll start doing vault runs this evening since I've only done 2 so far.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Calliber said:

The tiers have tiers.  In order to roll scintillant you need to first roll a Common drop, at which point the game then rolls which item in THAT table gets dropped.  All items in the common tier have different drops rates than others, same goes for the Uncommon table.  Essentially it's a Rare drop from the Common pool.  

Honestly they should rename them as Tier 1,2 and 3 rewards rather than "common, uncommon and rare" because in reality all drops in common pool arent common like you explained. Would be less confusing. 

6 hours ago, White_Matter said:

Yeah, I did around 20 T2 bounties and got none. So it is likely a less than 5% chance reward.

I got 2 from 15-20 vault runs.

Out of 100 runs I assume ? 

I only did maybe 7 runs, I did have a resource booster on as well and was using nekros every run. 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Jim22:

Do vault runs you can get them as a drop from necra mechs I got 11 yesterday. 

I am at 26 tripple vault runs with a resource booster and a resource drop chance booster. I have ZERO of the little sh*ts. It's the one resource that is hardstopping me from getting Xaku, a mech, or xakus weapon. And at this point i wonder why i bothered to spend 400 plat on boosters for a resource that after 30 hours of gameplay feels like IT DOESNT EXIST.

Having seen the updated official droptables now, I retract everything I have said above. Apparently, I was just extremely lucky.

I still think, with the way it is atm (29.0.5), the best way to get scintillant is still bounty 2, but just stage 1 over and over - for a 7.5% change each time.

Archived