Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scintillant is not in common table

xxAutoxx

3 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

He can in theory. If he is very lucky , the booster helps, nekros helps, a cat buff helps.He even could get more if the dice roll good.
I got 2 in 10 runs, someone could get 0.

I got 2(4 with the booster) in 20 vaults runs(some seperate some consecutive) with 2 boosters active minus the cat buff.

So yes, on paper I guess someone might but statistically there is a chance that you get struck with lightning, it is always there but it is probably least of your concerns when you go out.

I finally got 2 yesterday evening. None from vaults so after doing a few I quit because it's just too time consuming compared to just the first stage of T2 bounties. And when I start the bounty if I get "Infuse the cauldron" or "Help the researcher get samples" I abort and start over since it can take 5-10 minutes just to do that stage.

There's something broken about the infusion stage, not only doesn't it attract infested it seems to actively keep them out of the circle. Just skip that one. And the help get samples takes about 50 or so enemies before you get the required amount and before you get there they'll just stop spawning for 2-3 minutes at least once, sometimes twice. Skip that one too.

On 2020-08-31 at 6:49 AM, (XB1)FISTO ROBOT0 said:

It’s actually not a lie, it’s just stupidly broken and almost never hands it as reward. Tip someone gave me. Do the first phase of the bounty then leave, if you keep doing that, it seems to have a much better chance of giving you one 

i1j97t53tgk51.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

If you're going to run bounties for (common) Scintillant you should be resetting after every first stage. You shouldn't complete the whole bounty. There are a few stages that take literal seconds, so if those show up for stage two, it's time effective to run it, otherwise abandon the bounty and start over. That's how I got my Scintillant before the hotfix, they now drop from Necramechs in vaults pretty decently.

3-Stage Bounty      
Stage 1: Common
Stage 2: Common, Uncommon
Stage 3: Uncommon, Rare

4-Stage Bounty  
Stage 3: Common, Uncommon
Stage 4: Uncommon, Rare

5-Stage Bounty
Stage 3: Common, Uncommon
Stage 4: Common, Uncommon, Rare
Stage 5: Uncommon, Rare

The left is the Rare Scintillant odds the Right is the common Scintillant odds. When you go to stage 2-4 you lower your odds because you mix in the uncommon rewards in your drop chance, so if you want the common drop it's best to reset since the first mission guarantees a common. It'd be great if doing mission bonuses rolled on the drop table twice for each stage.

i1j97t53tgk51.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Gotta trust my gut feelings more often!

Deimos Bounty Changes:

• Scintillant in the ‘Common’ tier of a Deimos Bounty now has correct rarity weights within that tier. Previously it was applying it’s ‘Rare’ tier drop chance within the ‘Common’ tier - it is now a ~18% drop chance.

On 2020-08-31 at 3:37 PM, xxAutoxx said:

Mothers second bounty allegedly has Scintillant as a common drop. This is a lie.

pls ignore those bounties, just do isolation vault, I'm sitting on over 100 scintillant. At the same time you farm for mech mods, mech parts , scintillants and mother tokens.

It's more efficient in every way possible.

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

except is shared by multiple people with same or similar results?

show me "multiple people" who are "sitting on over 100 scintillant"

also: the "i have found less than 5 in all my vault runs" is also shared by multiple people... still meaningless.

Well since the hotfix the drop rate is about 1 in 5 missions

Not great but not terrible either, but now they broke the grineer mission to the point if you see it come up, you might as well just head back in because your going to fail.

LOL, I guess this is an improvement?

On 2020-08-31 at 10:46 AM, Histori said:

Show me the screenshot and i will trust u, sharing lies will not make u good person.

Dont have a ss of the vault run, but i got 22 from a single run with a booster, what i have is a ss of my inventory of the ones i have and dont have to use right now.

Edit: better site for img upload

gaUgDS8.jpg

1 hour ago, aruless said:

Dont have a ss of the vault run, but i got 22 from a single run with a booster, what i have is a ss of my inventory of the ones i have and dont have to use right now.

Edit: better site for img upload

gaUgDS8.jpg

U played a lot this days, that does not count to much days have passed.

Just now, Histori said:

U played a lot this days, that does not count to much days have passed.

eh dunno what are trying to say, but im been getting mats for my helminth this past days, getting my rank for entranti so i could get the segment, getting the normal frames again cause i sold those when i got the primes so not many runs on the vaults at least not as many as i would love to do.

Also i work and only have 1-2 hours each day to play and i dont always "play" sometimes i just log in to chat with clannies.

17 hours ago, aruless said:

eh dunno what are trying to say, but im been getting mats for my helminth this past days, getting my rank for entranti so i could get the segment, getting the normal frames again cause i sold those when i got the primes so not many runs on the vaults at least not as many as i would love to do.

Also i work and only have 1-2 hours each day to play and i dont always "play" sometimes i just log in to chat with clannies.

U want to tell me that each Nec gived u 3.6666 Scint, cmon, or u Cat goved u buff so u got that many.

8 hours ago, Histori said:

U want to tell me that each Nec gived u 3.6666 Scint, cmon, or u Cat goved u buff so u got that many.

i dont want to tell u anything besides that we can get tons of scintilla on vault, if u dont believe me is not my problem is yours.

Archived