Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tribal Drawings

RazulDarkwood

Lotus - Something's wrong... there are no tribal drawings aproaching... :P

Hi guys! Sorry but my drawings will stop for around 2 weeks since I will be busy with studing at my university, but I promise to return at the end of the month and continue my work! :)

For now I leave you my Ash drawing! :) Keep the comments comming I will gladly read them when I have time! :)

I'm glad that you like them. :) People can use them for what they want as long as they don't say that they made them. :D

:D i wouldn't dare take credit for your work but i am seriously considering loki as a tat :P and just saw ash, ash as well, maybe both

Edited by sirwarriant12

I WANT ALL OF THESE AS TATTOOS DAMN YOU INFERNAL TATTOO PRICES DAMN YOU TO HELL

I never had a tattoo or applied one on a person but I think that its better to be expensive but successful rather than cheap and unscuccessful one that can bring you a desease or skin problems. So its better to pay more, but not ruin your life. We bulgarians say "cheap things cost much more at the end". :) 

I never had a tattoo or applied one on a person but I think that its better to be expensive but successful rather than cheap and unscuccessful one that can bring you a desease or skin problems. So its better to pay more, but not ruin your life. We bulgarians say "cheap things cost much more at the end". :) 

haha i agree compeltly tatoosheh.jpeg basically sums it up XD

Edited by sirwarriant12

Hi guys! I'm back and I have 2 new warframes to my collection. The end of Tier 1 is near. Only Valkyr is left and after that I will add a small bonus which will finish the first series (well until new warframe come out) after new year I will start with Tier 2 helmets so don't forget to look for my drawings from time to time! ;)

Hey guys! My Double Prime special is here! I made these a bit different specially for christmas and new year. I will release the primes on big holydays like these for you to enjoy. :) I will start with the tier 2 helmets after new year, so don't forget to visit me here next year as well!

I have an idea, collectible emblems. You complete series of challenges with each Frame and get their "Tribal Drawing" as an emblem. Kind of like the service stars in Battlefield. 

I would like that a lot. But you have to tell that to Rebecca and Megan. I can tell them that but if its from a fan of my art it will have more value. :)

0.0 that Excalibur one is dop3 I have to ask u can i save the Excalibur one and use it as a wall paper

Sure! You can use any of my drawings for what ever you want as long as the credit for their creation goes to me. Since I don't have the habbit of writing my name on the pictures and with todays tech you can just cut that part so there is no real point to it but yet I try to remind the players that my art is free to be used in any possible way as long as they don't deny my right as creator. :)