Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Tribal Drawings

RazulDarkwood

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
15 hours ago, PuppetsMind said:

Aay! Look who it is! I'm the one you made the Werewolf clan emblem for! Still rocking that logo! Love it so much!

I'm always happy to see some of my first customers. :) You can go to my deviantart page to see some of the new emblems that I made I can even remade your emblem to look a bit more cool free of charge. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8.01.2018 г. at 3:53 AM, MagPrime said:

@RazulDarkwood

IDK if you've partnered with someone, but I just found a bunch of phone cases with your work on them that are being sold on Wish.

Hide contents

W6VtOxL.png?1

ujtHwqy.png?1

Thanks for telling me people try to make money of my drowings for years. I try to shut them down most of the time but some time even the sites are lazy and don't bother to remove them or sanction the people... can you tell me the site?

Edited by RazulDarkwood

Just now, RazulDarkwood said:

Thanks for telling me people try to make money of my drowings for years. I try to shut them down most of the time but some time even the sites are lazy and don't bother to remove them or sanction the people...

Thats pretty lame, I'm sorry it hear that.

31 minutes ago, RazulDarkwood said:

Well that is one victory for us the small people. :) Thanks for the info they removed them... for now...

I couldn't identify the other artists from their work, only yours, so I couldn't let them know, but I'm glad they took it down!

Edited by MagPrime