Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Console Hotfix

(PSN)roadog85

I am pretty sure that General Discussion is the right place to ask this. Does anyone know when the next console hotfix might drop, I mainly ask this because I want to trade the mech parts because I am tired of farming to get the pod, and I want some good plat from my 15 other parts I have.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

The enemy necramechs in the vaults need to be fixed. So annoying. Invulnerable/reflect is endless.  

it's not endless, but it's quite annoying without the right weapons.

Fulmin obliterates them in no time. Arca Plasmor and Catchmoon-like weapons should work too.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

it's not endless, but it's quite annoying without the right weapons.

Fulmin obliterates them in no time. Arca Plasmor and Catchmoon-like weapons should work too.

It felt endless.

I haven't tried sneaking up on them as invisible to see if I can prevent them from triggering that ability. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

It felt endless.

I haven't tried sneaking up on them as invisible to see if I can prevent them from triggering that ability. 

They can't trigger that ability mid-other attack animations, so, when you break their ability, absolutely take that opportunity to finish them off quickly.

Normally, their first attack/reaction to spotting you is jumping and shooting while hovering. That gives you more than enough time to kill it before invulnerability goes up. If it does, just strip it down and kill it.

Archived