Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relics and better chance to get stuff you want

(PSN)UnchainedJagter

I feel like they need the devs need to fix the relics I get their is a page to recruit people with same relics and you can find people that have it but what happens if you can’t and you gotta do it alone they should make a way to make it to get what you want from relics and even bounties a little bit easier maybe making a thing like what grendal did where it is extremely tuff but you are 100% To get what you want from the relic without wasting too much void traces. And same with bounties make them harder are a special mission which will give you an item you want so the grinding time can be shortened and be a lot more fun since we know what reward will will receive at the end. S#&$ this will even cut down on players looking for stuff in trade chat it will allow players who want to use play for stuff like orokin reactors,cosmetics etc and the only thing they would need to spend pl in chat would just be mods since steel path increase they may not even need to go there everyone can grind their own things out with efficiency cause if the mode is hard but gives you want you want everyone would be doing it and will allow players who want a challege a challenge 

Theoretically you can already narrow down the drop tables to favor items you want with Void Traces, but now that we're learning more about the Void and the significance of the Requiem words I could see a sort of "Requiem Invocation" system where you expend Requiem Mod charges to guarantee a specific drop from the Relic in exchange for requiring you to undertake a very specific type of high-difficulty mission in the Void in order to open it.

On 2020-08-31 at 9:51 AM, (PS4)Eranjager said:

I feel like they need the devs need to fix the relics I get their is a page to recruit people with same relics and you can find people that have it but what happens if you can’t and you gotta do it alone they should make a way to make it to get what you want from relics and even bounties a little bit easier maybe making a thing like what grendal did where it is extremely tuff but you are 100% To get what you want from the relic without wasting too much void traces. And same with bounties make them harder are a special mission which will give you an item you want so the grinding time can be shortened and be a lot more fun since we know what reward will will receive at the end. S#&$ this will even cut down on players looking for stuff in trade chat it will allow players who want to use play for stuff like orokin reactors,cosmetics etc and the only thing they would need to spend pl in chat would just be mods since steel path increase they may not even need to go there everyone can grind their own things out with efficiency cause if the mode is hard but gives you want you want everyone would be doing it and will allow players who want a challege a challenge 

warframes only content is the grind time you spend. remove the farm time and it becomes shallow. theres nothing left to do if you get everything with 0 effort. effort = reward. took me 1 try to get xaku parts. but my friend 8 hours. 

took 1 week to get 1 ivara chassis.

another guy. 1 try

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

warframes only content is the grind time you spend. remove the farm time and it becomes shallow. theres nothing left to do if you get everything with 0 effort. effort = reward. took me 1 try to get xaku parts. but my friend 8 hours. 

took 1 week to get 1 ivara chassis.

another guy. 1 try

That’s rng your friend and that one guy got lucky,others take multiple tries and sooner or later yes you’ll get it or you’ll lose interest in that grind and say screw it. If I get it for doing something way harder and longer for a 100% chance I’d rather grind on that. And besides you’ll still need to grind the resources so their is still grinding involved. Humans in general wilL out more effort into things knowing they are certain they will gain something they want out of it. 

Archived