Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the point of the Necromech ?

White_Matter

4 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Yes it can ... at least i have been en steel bounties in where the owner of the mech clear the map constantly for almost the entire time of the mision ....

Regardless, right now there's a massive bug on the aoe, which will be hotfixed.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)caoshen0625 said:

Isn't "be op in a different way" is the point of this game? It's not like warframe needs role or anything.

Yeah I guess that would be a reason for some to grind the mechs. For me, I'm here to play WarFRAME. 

11 minutes ago, Ikyr0 said:

Regardless, right now there's a massive bug on the aoe, which will be hotfixed.

and it still would be ludicrously strong, we know this becouse we can look at the things intended stats. (seriously they are nuts)
this is not an argument.

1 hour ago, Aesthier said:

So basically they are just another wrench mucking up any form of future balance that will eventually become mandatory if you ever hope of getting anywhere.

Thank you DE may I have another. 😒

God I hope not. I still use my K-Drive once in a while even though it's still inferior to archwing in every way, because it's fun. I've built up a decent railjack because it was a thing to do, and I eventually got around to feeling like doing it and taking out a crew of friends to shoot some spacey stuff. Archguns on the ground are terrible, but they're a quest point for a particular boss fight in a particular progression. The Necramech can be any of those things as far as I care. But as much as I love the character they add to Deimos, I have less than zero interest in actually building one of these big, stupid, slow, boring mechs when I have warframes in, you know, Warframe, for fighting armies and monsters, and even less interest in having to use it outside of a particular side story context. If it ends up being a mandatory thing for normal missions, and not just its own weird little island, I'm going to be very annoyed. 

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Uhh, thats what I did tho?, I did use plat to get the parts?, Sorry was I not clear on that?, I swear I posted it.

Yes you did. Which makes your original statement I replied to even more ridiculous unless you honestly consider 10 plat to be hard to obtain. 

43 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

If DE nerfs them into oblivion I'm blaming you for it.

I can't wait. They should remove all the little circular gold plates off the necramech's when it happens so players know they are truly getting the cob.

What I like most about the Necramechs is that they basically add in the possibility for Exo-Suits to be developed. Which could both add in some new enemy types for the Corpus and Grineer as well as give us new things to play with ourselves. I for one would love to have a Corpus themed "Necramech" wielding a massive rotary supra autocannon. Sure they may not have the mobility of warframes, but the feeling of being in a big stompy exosuit wielding vehicle weapons to mow down hordes is fun in and of itself.

Just think of what Alad V could show us with optimizing these war machines to be up to date for the fight against the Sentients.

Or think of how The Sergeant could be updated to fight from his own Exo-Suit with a massive railgun for a sniper rifle, making him more of a threat while still not big boss difficulty.

to be fun?

I'm looking forward tot his the same as I did railjack; build it, mod it, and eventually it will become another method of bringing insane firepower to the battlefield. I'm all about new and inventive ways to kill my enemeis, and mechs are never NOT bada$$. gonna slap my Kuva Ayanga on that bad boy and play Black Sabbath - Iron Man at full volume while I tear apart every grineer camp on the plains, turning their troops into a red paste with relentless explosive fire!

now lets hope it gets expanded on: more Archguns for them to use, and maybe let them use Arch-melee too! a Necramech with Knux, throwing the hardest punches the Origin system has ever seen... I'm very excited now...

Vay Hek Two, Electric Boogaloo. Fighting his big dumb bird mech.

I think it'd be cool if for some boss fights, like during the Sergeant boss, summoning the Mech transforms the mission into a "Capture" mission. Homeboy sees the Mech, fills his pants, then tries to escape instead of fighting. Because the Sergeant is a big wussy

It's useless and will be abandoned until there is a bossfight requiring one of these.

But other than this purpose they are still useless. Like gravimag AW guns and K-drive. There is no real reason to use them in terms of efficiency.

They made Railjack looks important to the game in U27 the Empyrean update. It hasn't been even 1 year so far and Railjack is practically abandoned already and DE has moved on to the infested plain. Railjack is practically useless now and so does your effort in grinding.

12 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

So is it supposed to be a mech suit for the operator. Is that what warframes started as in the design phase?

Warframe's were not initially developed with Operators in mind. It was an accident that they discovered the link, see the Rhino Prime codex.

Archived