Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is limbo the most difficult to fix in new updates

(PSN)adachi_2

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, (PS4)CursedAuroran said:

Purge banishing squad mates 👀

Honestly, banishing squad-mates can be god-tier.  As an example, Limbo banishes a Mesa who peacemakers everything while staying basically invincible. I'd have to double check, but I think she'd also be recouping a small amount of energy while rifted. Apply that to any squishy frame that does damage mainly with abilities/exalted.

Limbo is a game changer in the right hands and with a squad that understands what he brings.

No one cares because everyone wants to hate limbo, and limbo players tend to do random things without thinking about it. Also, most people who don't play Limbo don't understand when they've been rifted or how to get out of it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)SchemeBag said:
3 hours ago, (PS4)CursedAuroran said:

Honestly, banishing squad-mates can be god-tier.  As an example, Limbo banishes a Mesa who peacemakers everything while staying basically invincible. I'd have to double check, but I think she'd also be recouping a small amount of energy while rifted. Apply that to any squishy frame that does damage mainly with abilities/exalted.

Limbo is a game changer in the right hands and with a squad that understands what he brings.

No one cares because everyone wants to hate limbo, and limbo players tend to do random things without thinking about it. Also, most people who don't play Limbo don't understand when they've been rifted or how to get out of it.

With great power comes great responsibility. Playing with people is hard while using his abilities. I think it's only one of few frames where you can just destroy people's games.

Limbo with only his passive is kind of nice. You can revive or carry things while inside your rift. You can put your "gate to the rift" so people can enter. It's not something fun to play regularly but it can be helpful for the squad. And it's kind of easy to use. I bet with Helmint system you could provide even more support.
And people just want to play him, why limbo players cannot use his abilities while other frames could spam it? It's not random... but less group friendly than most frames' abilities.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

You freeze the enemy, but not his bubble generator which recharges after a set time after being popped. When it comes back it sets him free.

This isn't anything new, but the rift does still need a rework.

It was my main for so long and I haven't knew it.

Archived