Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Thinks This Looks Way Better?

Kaibah

Space in the background:

Warframe-Backgroundofstars_zpsc47167a5.p

How it is currently:

Warframe-Backgroundofgrey_zps8f6e03c2.pn

This has been on my mind for quite a while, but doesn't the menus (such as my example above) look WAY better with space in the background? I'm happy for UI changes, but I think that grey background just looks horrible.

What do you think?

Space in the background:

Warframe-Backgroundofstars_zpsc47167a5.p

How it is currently:

Warframe-Backgroundofgrey_zps8f6e03c2.pn

This has been on my mind for quite a while, but doesn't the menus (such as my example above) look WAY better with space in the background? I'm happy for UI changes, but I think that grey background just looks horrible.

What do you think?

I would like the newer background better if it (along with the rest of the UI) had some measure of color customizability. I don't want a blue UI with grey backgrounds.  

I think that has to do with a graphical setting that you may have enabled.

No, I did it using a bug. For example, if you go into your arsenal and select 'UPGRADE' for one of your equipment, then choose 'MODS' and click 'EXIT', you'll get the space screen for that gear.

You are right in that you can change a graphic setting to have it permanently for everything though.

Yep, you're right. I leave the DoF/Motion Blur option off so I can have nice menus with space backgrounds.

I personally like it, it give the UI a simplistic appearance. But I do understand that others prefer the space. It's nice that it's linked to DoF, so we do have an option.

The problem is that if you turn the option off, you're losing the graphics effects for other things.