I Am Here For the Fifth Time To Remind You Orb Vallis Still Crashes

This time I had the pleasure of crashing after the orb was defeated and lost out on the Charged Bullets mod. Of course, I already know that support will refuse to help you with that even with evidence.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.
And most especially fix the frequent Profit-Taker Orb crashes. I know it doesn't just affect me. This mission is an unacceptable state.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.

• Like 1

When I'm in a mission after a some time, between 25 to 45 mins im inside orb vallis the game suddenly crash and take me out to the xbox main screen its like the fifth time since the deadlock protocol update, sometimes was while farming toroids sometimes while in archwing. Hope it helps thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping that this had a positive comment of It's being fixed ... 😞

my crash 4/5 times occurs as the lift doors open and I move into orb vallis.

graphics card buzz failure noise, dashboard and warframe reloads itself from scratch.

Xbox s edition and on a day 1 console; both fine performance with everything but this^

On 2020-07-25 at 7:20 AM, (XB1)O Cheeky 1 said:

I was hoping that this had a positive comment of It's being fixed ... 😞

Hahahahaha as if.

Just crashed today, followed by a friend crashing in the following mission in orb vallis. Very cool.

• 1 month later...

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. Orb Vallis crashes more than any other part of the game. People are constantly crashing in the middle of the Exploiter and Profit Taker orb fights to this day. People who spend over an hour mining in Orb Vallis can be met with a crash, erasing all that they mined. These are all infuriating.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. I will continue to post these every time I crash yet again in Orb Vallis until this long standing issue is resolved.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.

• Like 3

Most of the times when I play against the exploiter orb in the final phase mi game crashes during the animation when you take out exploiter orb parts, and I can't even return to the mission so I loose all the resources of the mission

the more content is released the more bugs occur. they will never get this game running perfectly, because new patches heavily interfere with the old core of the game. Things won't be better when you put garbage onto garbage . Just accept it.

Edited by (XB1)XYZ RUMBEL

This is constant. I haven't been able to complete a single bounty or spider fight in months without at least half my squad crashing, almost always myself as well.

Yesterday I crashed as soon as the door opened, in solo mode. After relaunching the game, I tried loading directly into the Vallis from the orbiter and crashed immediately again. All three people in my squad crashed in the very last minute of the Exploiter Orb, nobody got anything. Went floof hunting for Nightwave with some clan mates, every single person in the squad crashed twice, in the same order. Only one got to extract with any tags, and that was after she had crashed once in that session already so it was a fraction of what was earned. 

It's getting nearly impossible to get anything out of this world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-08 at 10:25 AM, (XB1)Poor Old Goat said:

This is constant. I haven't been able to complete a single bounty or spider fight in months without at least half my squad crashing, almost always myself as well.

Yesterday I crashed as soon as the door opened, in solo mode. After relaunching the game, I tried loading directly into the Vallis from the orbiter and crashed immediately again. All three people in my squad crashed in the very last minute of the Exploiter Orb, nobody got anything. Went floof hunting for Nightwave with some clan mates, every single person in the squad crashed twice, in the same order. Only one got to extract with any tags, and that was after she had crashed once in that session already so it was a fraction of what was earned. 

well just realised this has been here for 2 years and it doesnt seem like DE will fix it in the next 6 years....

17 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

It's real funny how some players don't have these kinds of issues. I visited the Vallis last week to work on the NW challenge and I had a perfectly fine time. Even visited Deck 12 for the first time and had no issues.

Orb Vallis crashes every so often but not super frequently. The exploiter orb, on occasion, will cause a crash. The real meat is during the Profit-Taker fight where half your team will suddenly drop out from crashing. I'd say that if I don't completely restart warframe before doing Profit-Taker I have about a 40% chance of crashing that run which is basically unplayable to me. I don't think there is a single player on xbox that has played Profit-Taker phase 4 and has not experienced this issue. Almost like a running joke.

A friend today went into Orb Vallis for the first time after the tutorial and immediately crashed to which I responded "Welcome to Orb Vallis."

17 hours ago, (XB1)Yoninrod said:

Don't forget the pause button stops working bug. This happens both on Fortuna and Orb Vallis. PS players are reporting this bug as well. I've had this issue 3 times already.

I've had this happen a lot, yeah, it seems like swapping to your operator is what sometimes causes it. I get it a lot when coming out after seeing Little Duck.

On 2020-09-08 at 12:25 PM, (XB1)Poor Old Goat said:

I feel you. I don't go to Orb Vallis anymore unless it's necessary now. I avoid Profit-Taker like the plague because the frustration is just too much with the crashes. I just bought Critical Focus for like 50p and haven't looked back.

I don’t understand why this issue is addressed. People have been talking about this for a couple of years. It also happens when I’m loading into the open world on Deimos. I have turned down my video settings and tried to make it to where it’s not a strain, but it still crashes at least 30% of the time when I load. 

On 2020-08-31 at 12:23 PM, (XB1)AeroTurner5150 said:

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. Orb Vallis crashes more than any other part of the game. People are constantly crashing in the middle of the Exploiter and Profit Taker orb fights to this day. People who spend over an hour mining in Orb Vallis can be met with a crash, erasing all that they mined. These are all infuriating.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. I will continue to post these every time I crash yet again in Orb Vallis until this long standing issue is resolved.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.

Ty aero i knew someone else had to say something.  If you dont know what were talking about do this test yourself. Try to do profit/exploiter. U get very lucky sometimes and stay connected but just when you think you can complete these unplayable missions you crash. Every now and then i can squeeze in a free roam w/o crash. Mightt have something to do with fortuna/vallis interaction.. Anyways i hear you loud and clear aero, i wanted to do p taker the past 2 or 3 months couldnt stay connected for one. Solo public premade,..doesn't matter. Now while distracting myself with everything but vallis i play the new open world. Get stuck in infinite falls through bottom of the map and time your archwing to fly up through the floor..... For a few days to weeks. Mentioning of course, as little of my disdain as possible .. Now the same hard crash happens in ISO vault. Got me twice before i leave that too.  t3 only i hear but idk i feel its just as unpredictable.

Edited by (XB1)SalTShAk3R
F