does any one else got burnout by the heart of deimos grind

I have to be honest I'm not finding the grind too awful its been out since, well owing to time zones the 26th for me, so in 5 days I've gained 3 ranks got helmuth building, the BPs for both Entradi weapons bought all but 1 gem bp, thats actually a bit fast if anything. I've not gotten too deep into the necrothane just yet.

This is all on usually 2 possibly 3 hours of play a night in the evening when my responsibilities are all in bed, and a wee dab of independent soloing alongside.

5 minutes ago, DeccanTraps said:

I have to be honest I'm not finding the grind too awful its been out since, well owing to time zones the 26th for me, so in 5 days I've gained 3 ranks got helmuth building, the BPs for both Entradi weapons bought all but 1 gem bp, thats actually a bit fast if anything. I've not gotten too deep into the necrothane just yet.

This is all on usually 2 possibly 3 hours of play a night in the evening when my responsibilities are all in bed, and a wee dab of independent soloing alongside.

the necromechs part that most of they're materials to rank up the faction and to build the necromech are in so low droprate that i the last 24 hours doing vaults and i still didn't got the last part to built the mech 

Just now, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

the necromechs part that most of they're materials to rank up the faction and to build the necromech are in so low droprate that i the last 24 hours doing vaults and i still didn't got the last part to built the mech 

Yeah its been 5 days, I only do the missions when I'm in the mood for it. But I try in games to play when and in ways that are fun> Not because I want things in game.

I stopped grinding immediately after I realised it was so bad that it was going to be patched (day 1). I'll be patient and wait for things to get better. This means I don't really play as much as I did before.

Edited by RazerXPrime

If the grind was straight forward like cetus it would be less tedious.  Once i get my helmith it can go rot like vox solaris.

I don't mind occasionally fishing or mining.  But the animal hunt crap is awful.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

Not with my new mindset, I've given up on "I have to get everything as fast as possible and as efficient as possible" to just chill and enjoy..I'm currently rank 3 with the main syndicate, while others are like 4 to almost 5, and that's fine. I took it slow. Though, not getting a rare drop from the vault bounty is kinda starting to annoy me.. the broken barrel is the only thing I'm missing. :3 but it's not the end of the world.

Ive spent A LOT of time just browsing the open world, cracking containers, checking out the new enemies. And so far I really enjoy this update, WAY MORE than PoE and OV, WAY MORE. It also helps that the map is smaller than usual, no excessive running of kilometers to navigate. Heck, after years of bashing I even took the time to hunt animals, and it was kinda fun. But fishing is weird, because as soon as I spook a fish they all disappear and never come back..

Id suggest to take it slow.. don't rush..  same with the helminth.. at it's announcement I was like OMG FARM THIS, FARM THAT bla bla bla, and in the end I had only a handful of frames ready, and just started up some. I might even miss a day or 2 of subsuming OH NO! 😱😂

I actually feel the change, bounties are fun as hell since I'm not pressured on getting this or that drop, doing them as fast as possible, as efficient as possible (I literally didn't even look at what they drop, until I saw argon scope and was like WUT and then checked them out) . That's what I've been doing all these years, and I learned that this mindset was about to basically kill the enjoyment of the game for me.. so I had to change, but the change was for the better.. I've had so much fun the last couple of days just by not rushing through the content.. I love it :D 

• Like 1