Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feature request: Bring back Luminous Dye blueprint

(PSN)Raccune

My Oxylus won't applu Luminous Dye. To make sure I am not hitting the other bugs, I removed all mods from my Warframe and put only scan Aquatic Life Forms & Scan Matter mods on Oxylus. Went out in Fortuna and it doesn't apply luminous dye. 

This has been bugging me for a while.

Why can't we have the option to choose whether to buy a blueprint or the item upright? It would have been so better if we buy crafted bait at the beginning and progress to get/buy blueprints further up the syndicates.

To add more, I think all blueprints shouldn't be single-use as it is a BLUEPRINT, a recipe, its not a material.

I agree that they should put blueprint for sale once again. The reason is simple, everyone that already has the blueprint can just craft tons of it for a really low cost of resources, me included. Soooo that's unfair...

Let the blueprint AND the item available and rise the number of resources needed to craft it.

I still have the dye bp and I agree, even with Oxylus I will still use the dye. Oxylus just doesn't have the range needed to see all the places the fish could be near a hotspot, especially the ones that leave the water in Cambrian Drift. I do keep 100 or so on me, and use them regularly.

The bait needs to have unlimited bp too. I refuse to use it as it is, it just is too expensive with everything else I still have to buy in the open worlds. Standing is better spent elsewhere than on a temporary item. Expendable items should be infinite use BPs.

19 hours ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

Question: does the sentinel run dye 24/7 or only occasionally?

All the time, though it does have a limited range around you, or presumably around Oxylus if you've stepped away in spoiler mode.

8 hours ago, oQJamesQo said:

I tested in POE and it doesn't work there as well. 

Well that sucks. I don't see any mention of it being fixed in today's patch notes either. ☹️

Archived