Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The hell is this supposed to mean?

o0Despair0o

So, I was going to complain about the RNG for Panzer Vulpaphylas (especially female ones. After hours of circling the map I am yet to find a female one. All I got are 2 males) but I decied to bite the bullet and go with a male one instead. I also decided to use a different antigen because the one I originally wanted is locked behind rank 4 and honestly I don't want to wait 4 days for an antigen due to daily standing caps.

So, here I was, setting up the components for the vulpaphyla, and then this happened:

C836544C23B1D576FF7BC48BF5A9ED1C0AA7827F

giphy.gif

Weapon? What? The hell is this supposed to mean? This ain't a kitgun, DE! ;-;

1 hour ago, Aadi880 said:

probably just a server side exception message made since fortuna, that hasn't been touched in a long time.

Its rather rare though.

Welp, even after restarting the game, I still get that error.

Made a support ticket, maybe they can do something about it.

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

So, I was going to complain about the RNG for Panzer Vulpaphylas (especially female ones. After hours of circling the map I am yet to find a female one. All I got are 2 males) but I decied to bite the bullet and go with a male one instead. I also decided to use a different antigen because the one I originally wanted is locked behind rank 4 and honestly I don't want to wait 4 days for an antigen due to daily standing caps.

So, here I was, setting up the components for the vulpaphyla, and then this happened:

C836544C23B1D576FF7BC48BF5A9ED1C0AA7827F

giphy.gif

Weapon? What? The hell is this supposed to mean? This ain't a kitgun, DE! ;-;

Why do you want female? Does it matter?

Just now, o0Despair0o said:

At this point I'm not even sure if female variants even exist.

They are infested, so they might reproduce asexually by infecting other organisms and/or growing out of hives.

In which case, it should probably say N/A for the that part, or just remove it for the Infested creatures

13 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They are infested, so they might reproduce asexually by infecting other organisms and/or growing out of hives.

... ... ...Do you even read? They weren't infested until we found one that was too weak to keep fighting off the Infestation and so we use Mutagens and Antigens to manipulate the Infestation so we get a friendly pal instead of an Infested Pawn.

In the wild they aren't Infested.

Just now, Ethorin said:

... ... ...Do you even read? They weren't infested until we found one that was too weak to keep fighting off the Infestation and so we use Mutagens and Antigens to manipulate the Infestation so we get a friendly pal instead of an Infested Pawn.

In the wild they aren't Infested.

I'm pretty sure they are. In no small account because A: everything else on Deimos is infested, why are these animals not, when even the fish are B: they use infested models, especially the Cryptilex which is 1:1 with Nidus's maggots and C : Son refers to them as his 'infested pets'.

As for why the infested attack them? Probably the same reason why Fass and Vome attack each other. Deimos's hive mind is splintered for some reason.

Archived